Just Herbs Silksplash Rehydrant Face Wash Review
Just Herbs Silksplash Neem-Orange Rehydrant Face Wash Review
Just Herbs Face Wash Review: Hey guys! Welcome to my blog and here I am with Just Herbs Silksplash Face Wash Review. Its hero ingredients are Neem and Bitter Orange and is specifically made suitable for all skin types, be it oily or dry skin. Some of the best products are from just herbs brand as they are known for using natural and non-toxic ingredients for their products and that makes them always a hit. I used this Just Herbs face wash for daily routine in my 6-step skincare routine. I have used the trial version of this amazing face wash. Let’s dive further into this review to explore more.
About Just Herbs Silksplash Face Wash
Just Herbs Silksplash, the best-selling and most iconic face cleanser, is a gentle Ayurvedic face wash with a faint herby aroma to remove the last traces of dust, grime, and make-up residue, yet retaining the inherent moisture of the skin.
Just Herbs Silksplash Neem-Orange Rehydrant Face has the natural goodness of neem, Chandan (sandalwood), and honey and it gently removes the last traces of dust, grime, and make-up residue, yet retains inherent moisture of the skin.
Ayurveda states that sandalwood is moisturizing and anti-inflammatory, and calendula acts as a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent with sun radiation protective properties. Ayurvedic ingredients such as aloe vera, honey, and orange peel deeply moisturize leaving the skin with an amazing sense of freshness and a velvety sheen all day long.
Note to vegans: contains honey.
Ingredients in Just Herbs Silksplash Face Wash
Following are the key ingredients in Just Herbs Silksplash Neem-Orange Rehydrant Face Wash Ingredients:
Revered as an ‘a curer of all ailments’ in Ayurveda, it heals inflammation & deeply cleanses the skin.
It cleanses dirt, oil & impurities from the skin without stripping off its natural oils, and the high amount of Vitamin C tightens & brightens the skin.
Rich in Vitamin C & E, it helps moisturize the skin & increases skin’s elasticity.
Full List of Ingredients: Neem (Azadirachta Indica) Extracts 0.5%, Bitter Orange (Citrus Aurantium) Peel Extracts 0.5%, Aloe vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice 2%, Honey (Mel) 1%, Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Ext. 0.5%, Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus) Ext. 0.2%, Chandan (Santalum Album) Ext. 0.1%., Purified Water (Aqua), Steam Distilled Sandal (Santalum Album) Wood Water, Steam Distilled Orange (Citrus Aurantium) Blossom Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Vegetable Glycerine, Soy Lecithin, Cold Pressed Wheat Germ (Triticum Aestivum) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Gluconolactone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Gluconate, Natural Preservative Blend Of Herbs And Essential Oils, Citric Acid (Ph Adjuster)
How to Use Just Herbs Silksplash Face Wash
Take out the required amount and apply on wet skin, rinse with water, and pat dry. Use twice a day. Follow by toner and moisturizer or other treatment products like serums and moisturizers/sunscreens.
My Experience with Just Herbs Silksplash Face Wash
I bought the Just Herbs Silksplash Face Wash trial pack, along with the Just Herbs Toner a few weeks ago and I am continuously using this face wash twice a day.
Let’s talk step by step.
Packaging, Texture, and Consistency
The Just Herbs face wash comes in a sturdy plastic bottle with a pump dispenser and the trial pack of this face wash with natural herbs comes in a tube pack as shown in the images. It has a screw cap and wide opening mouth and you have to be careful while squeezing the face wash.
Its label has full disclosure of the information on the pack.
This face wash has a gel texture with a medium runny consistency and very easy to lather up and is of pale honey color. I like its fragrance which is very refreshing and herbal, especially of sandalwood, and does not irritate sensitive, nor linger for a long time.
I took out face wash on my fingertips and lather it all over my face. It makes a nice lather even sans strong chemicals product and creates a mild creamy foam that covers the entire face and removes any dirt, grime, and residue on the face. If you use heavy makeup, make sure to use an oil-based cleanser first or a makeup remover.
This natural face wash is gentle on the skin and cleanses the impurities from the skin nicely making my skin smooth, supple, and soft. As I use this face wash for 60 seconds on my face, it does not strip natural oil from my skin or make my skin dry at all and I have a combination of skin and it gets dry in winter with enlarged pores and this face wash makes my skin soft, fresh, and smooth, I think that this just herbs face wash is for dry skin too as it improves texture of the skin. Seriously, I cannot wait to try this face wash in the summer.
- Dot And Key CICA Salicylic Face Wash Review
- MCaffeine Hydrating Naked And Raw Espresso Coffee Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Tea Tree Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Retinol Face Wash Review
- Garnier Bright Complete VITAMIN C Facewash Review
Normally I don’t have acne but for the last couple of weeks, I was getting some tiny pimples on my cheeks since I have used this face wash from Just Herbs, they have significantly reduced and did not cause further break-outs.
When I was looking for Just Herbs Face wash, I looked for reviews on many sites and found no bad reviews on this face wash. It is made from natural ingredients so if you are allergic to any natural ingredient mentioned in its ingredients list, you can do a patch test before using it.
Pros and Cons of Just Herbs Silksplash Face Wash
- Helps remove the last traces of dirt, grime, and impurities stuck in your pores
- Mildly but effectively cleanses the skin and maintains the natural oil of the skin
- Helps nourish and hydrate skin
- Free of harmful chemicals
- Prevents acne and breakouts
- Suitable for all skin types
- Mild natural fragrance
- Vegan product
- Just Herbs all products are Cruelty-free.
- Full disclosure of information and ingredients list
- Paraben and SLS/SLES free.
- Effectively cleanses the skin.
- No side effects
- Big packaging is not travel-friendly.
Price of Just Herbs Silksplash Face Wash
200 ml for ₹ 825.00. The price is very high but it endorses the quality.
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review
Find Me on