KHADI MAURI COCONUT HAIR CONDITIONER REVIEW
Hey.. I hope you are doimg great. Today I am here with- Khadi Mauri Coconut Hair Conditioner Review.
I am not the “conditioning hair on regular” type but sometimes I do prefer it. Only because I have to. Sometimes they get frizzy and sometimes static. I hate static hairs.
So I have heard that a few drops of coconut oil on your hair strands work like conditioner. And it does in summer but no exactly in winters.
Thats when I saw Khadi Mauri coconut hair conditioner on amazon. The bottle is almost finished. I think I am ready to review.
ABOUT KHADI MAURI COCONUT HAIR CONDITIONER
As per Brand says- “Khadi Mauri Herbal Coconut hair conditioner with natural conditioners is a nourishing blend, specially formulated for dry & damaged hair. Enriched with nourishing oils and herbal extracts like Almond Oil, Henna Oil, Bor Oil, Brahmi & Aloe Vera, Mauri Herbal Hair Conditioner helps make hair strong, elastic, soft, and silky smooth”
Also Read-Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Review
Source- Khadi Mauri
KEY BENEFITS OF KHADI MAURI COCONUT HAIR CONDITIONER
- Khadi Mauri Herbal coconut conditioner contains herbal extracts,100% organic
- Promotes natural shine & bounce
- Coconut shampoo hydrates hair to leave them smooth and nourished
- Repair dry and damaged hair
- No chemicals used
- SLES and Paraben free
- Suitable for all hair types
KHADI MAURI COCONUT HAIR CONDITIONER INGREDIENTS
Each Ml of Khadi Mauri Herbal coconut conditioner contains Natural base, coconut, Lawsonia inermis (Henna) 100mg, Centella asiatica (aka Gotu Kola or Brahmi) 80 mg, Aloe Vera 40 mg, Hibiscus 30 mg, prunus amygdalus or Almonds 60 mg.
Also Read-Mamaearth Onion Conditioner Review
Khadi Mauri Herbal coconut conditioner comed in a tansparent cylindrical bottle covered with white label. Label has full information about the product, its benefits, its ingredients and directions along with other info.
TEXTURE AND EFFECT
Its texture is just like a typical hair conditioner, only it doesn’t smell chemical-ly.
I love its smells. It soo coconut-y that sometimes I just feel I’d eat it 😂.
I keep it for 2 minutes on my hair length then rinse off. Well, it does stay longer the Natural Vibes Tea Tree Hair Conditioner but not long enough. But it does give tangled free hair and that what I care about.
MY TAKE ON THE KHADI MAURI COCONUT HAIR CONDITIONER
I will be to the point:
- Contains Herbal ingredients but still seems that full information is not given.
- Works great for hair. I get tangle-free, silky and smooth hair texture every time I use Khadi Mauri Coconut Hair Conditioner.
- Does not contain harmful chemicals like Paraben or Sulfate.
- Chemical free product
- The smell is really nice and coconut-y
- Looks like coconut cream (funny😂) but does not really have a runny consistency. You jabe to squeeze hard to get the conditioner out. (Spill proof, told yah!)
- Full of all those ingredients which are great sources of Vitamin E. So, great for hair.
- I see less hair strands on my comb and feels less frizzy.
- The packaging is good and spill proof.
- A bit costly, but worth the money.
BUY IT ON: | AMAZON |
The Bottom Line
Khadi Mauri Herbal coconut conditioner is a nice conditioner for me. And I am definitely going to buy it again.
INR 395 for 210 ML.
4 out of 5 stars
Also I’d like to know your views on this product. Tell me in the comment section. Any review related suggestions are welcome.😊👍