Mamaearth Eggplex Conditioner Review
Mamaearth Eggplex Conditioner Review: Hello everyone! I am here today with one of Mamaearth products which is Mamaearth Eggplex Conditioner for Strength and Shine With Egg Protein & Collagen.
I didn’t find much reviews about this Eggplex Conditioner from Mamaearth, so let’s find out whether it is worth the attention.
So lets review the Mamaearth Eggplex Conditioner.
About Mamaearth Egg Protein Hair Conditioner
The Eggplex Conditioner strengthens and adds shine naturally!
This conditioner nourishes and strengthens your hair while repairing the hair bonds giving you stronger and smoother hair. Collagen in the conditioner forms a protective film on your strands, improving the overall hair texture.
Key Ingredients in Mamaearth Eggplex Conditioner
Egg Protein:It nourishes the hair and reduces breakage
Keratin: It smoothens hair and makes them frizz-free and manageable.
Collagen:It forms a protective film on the strands and repairs damage.
Jojoba Seed Oil:It hydrates and nourishes the hair while controlling the frizz.
Mamaearth Eggplex Conditioner Benefits
- Nourishes your hair
- Enriched with the goodness of egg protein and collagen
- Improves overall hair texture and boosts strength and shine
- Repairs damaged hair and helps tame frizz
- Suitable for all hair types,
- Safe For chemically Treated hair
- Natural and toxin free
How To Use Mamaearth Eggplex Conditioner
I am 16 years can I use Mamaearth hair products?
My Review of Mamaearth Eggplex Conditioner
This conditioner comes in white bottle which has a nozzle pump, and contains all the information. Pump can be twisted to lock the bottle, hence making it travel friendly and spill proof.
Mamaearth Eggplex Conditioner has a normal creamy texture which is easily spread and covered every strand neatly.
Smelled like eggs to me.
My hair is a little dried with split ends from the end and a little oily from scalp, and not even that damaged. Just a bit frizzy.
I washed my hair with Mamaearth Egg Protein shampoo. Then I applied this Eggplex Conditioner all over my hair length, waited for 2-3 minutes then washed it off. While washing it off, I felt some noticeable hair strands coming out.
I waited to dry my hair naturally, so I dried it under fan by detangling it with my fingers. My hair felt soft and a bit detangled.
After first time was it was okay. But second day in morning, my hair stuck a little while combing.
So I came to the conclusion that it doesn’t give intense smooth and soft hair, like chemical conditioners. Just some manageable hair for some time.
And also, I am not saying that you hair doesn’t look good. They look nice and natural, not like chemically treated which is kind of good thing.
But neither did it add any shine to my hair nor the strength. My hair looked the same before using this Eggplex Conditioner. I thought it would provide my hair a bit of shine as the Egg Protein does, but it didn’t.
For next time, I used it with different shampoo and it provided same results.
Also Read-Mamaearth Onion Conditioner Review
Side Effects of Mamaearth Conditioner
- Aggravated my Hair fall issue
- Does not provide detangled hair for long time.
- Smelled like eggs (to me)
- Overpriced for nothing
- Does not fulfill it claims
Do I Recommend it?
Personally, I won’t recommend Mamaearth Eggplex Conditioner to anyone, so if you still want to give it go, totally your call.
Also read:Mamaearth Rice water Shampoo Review
Price of Mamaearth Eggplex Conditioner
INR 349 for 250 ML.
Also I’d like to know your views on this product. Tell me in the comment section.😊👍
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Egg Protein Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Eggplex Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream Review
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- The Derma Co Creamy Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review
- Mamaearth Niacinamide Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review