Mamaearth Natural Henna Paste Review
Mamaearth Natural Henna Paste, Ready to Apply, with Henna & Dark Roasted Coffee for Rich Naturally Colored Hair- 200 gms
Hi beauties! Welcome to my blog RJ PRO REVIEWS. A few months ago, I bought Mamaearth Natural Henna Paste to try as its name was very fancy and it was showed very dramatically that it imparts a rich dark color and that’s what I wanted- A rich dark color to cover my greys and at the same time, manufactured with natural ingredients and I used this Mamaearth Natural Henna paste once on my hair, greys and brown, on both strands, So let’s see how it went.
About Mamaearth Natural Henna Paste
Mamaearth Natural Henna Paste is manufactured with the goodness of 100% natural henna, coffee, and coconut oil that covers grey hair and imparts a rich dark color.
This Natural henna paste also contains nourishing herbs such as manjishta, reetha, shikakai, and methi, which are known to delay premature greying as well as improve and strengthen hair.
Unlike other henna powders on the market that need to be soaked overnight, Mamaearth’s natural henna paste can be applied instantly without the hassle of pre-soaking and waiting time.
Anyone can get lustrous locks with the rich dark color of henna effortlessly and convenience and care all in one. The best part is that Mamaearth Natural henna paste stays good for up to 30 days when refrigerated. This henna paste is one-of-a-kind, and it’s made safe, which means no toxins, harmful chemicals, or dyes that damage your hair.
Mamaearth Henna Paste is Suitable for-
- Everyone with 18 years of age & above can use it
- Suitable for all hair types
Price of Mamaearth Henna Paste
Rs. 249 for 200gms
Mamaearth Natural Henna Paste Benefits
Following are the benefits and features that Mamaearth Natural Henna paste claims:
- Henna paste for naturally covering grey hair
- Gives Rich Natural Dark Color
- Enriched with henna, coffee, and indigo oil
- Prevents premature greying
- Conditions and nourishes your hair, making it soft and supple
- Free from parabens, sulfates, and harmful chemical
- Dermatologically tested and cruelty-free
- Suitable for all hair types
- Made safe certified
Ingredients in Mamaearth Natural Henna Paste
The hero Ingredients of Mamaearth Natural Henna Paste are:
Henna: A natural hair dye, Henna strengthens, nourishes, and conditions hair while covering greys.
Coffee Oil: Rich in antioxidants, Coffee boosts hair growth, enhances its texture, and adds shine to your hair.
Indigo Oil: It treats dandruff, prevents premature greying, soothes the scalp, and conditions dry hair.
Coconut Oil: Rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids, Coconut Oil nourishes hair and accelerates hair growth.
Full Ingredients: Aqua, Lawsonia Inermis (Natural Henna) Leaf Extract, Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Leaf Powder, Rubia Cordifolia (Manjistha) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea) Leaf Extract, Coffee Arabica Seed Powder, Rheum Palmatum (Rhubarb) Root Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Trigonella Foenum-Graecum (Methi) Seed Extract, Cassia Angustifolia (Senna) Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Powder, Acacia Concinna (Shikakai) Fruit Extract, Eclipta Alba (Bhringraj) Powder, Bacopa Monnieri (Brahmi) Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beetroot) Root Extract, Sapindus Mukurossi (Reetha) Fruit Extract, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Polyquaternium-10, Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla) Fruit Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Acacia Catechu (Catechu) Bark Powder, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil and Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil.
How To Use Mamaearth Natural Henna Paste
- Pour the pre-mixed Henna paste into a bowl
- Use a brush to stir & apply the paste all over your hair and scalp
- Leave it for 1-2 hours
- Rinse it off with water
- Follow up with Henna Shampoo & Conditioner the next day for the best results
- Once opened, store the pouch in the refrigerator and use it within 30 days. Before using, keep it at room temperature to defrost.
My Experience with Mamaearth Natural Henna Paste
Let’s start the Mamaearth Natural Henna paste review. I was very excited when I heard Mamaearth has launched Natural henna paste. Earlier, I used Nupur Henna followed by Jaivik Indigo powder on my hair, so to see the result, I waited for two weeks before applying Mamaearth Mehandi paste to make sure that my previously henna-colored greys becomes grey again.
First, your hair must be free of oil. I washed my hair with Mamaearth shampoo a day before, then I took out the paste into a bowl, stirred it, and applied it first on my grey hair and then on the rest.
This natural henna paste’s packaging is so cool and looks like a pichkoo packet with a screw cap. This packaging prevents paste leakage, and the paste packaging is very easy to use. Just squeeze the henna paste out of the packet in a bowl and apply.
The texture and the consistency of Mamaearth Natural Henna Paste is thick like toothpaste of brown coffee color. You may add a little extra water to make it up to your choice and you can use it just like this.
While applying, this henna paste felt so refreshing and cool on my head just the same as natural henna does. But the color of the paste doesn’t look the same as henna but is like a mixture of many ingredients. The Mamaearth Natural Henna Paste has a deep rich natural brown color which gives you a very nice feeling about your new hair color.
After applying it, cover your hair with a shower cap and wait for 60-45 minutes.
I washed my hair with plain water and I felt dull after seeing the result. The mamaearth natural henna paste gave me orangish hair color which any regular henna can provide. as you can see that orange patch above forehead is the my grey hair turned after using this henna paste.
I had so many expectations from mamaearth as it promised to provide rich dark color, I think they forgot to add rich ‘Orange’ dark color to grey hair or they only meant rich dark color to already black/brown hair.
Although my hair didn’t feel dry as usual after using henna paste as this contains coconut oil, this paste did provide nourishment and shine to the hair but still feel it is just regular henna paste which is way costlier with a short shelf life of 30 days only, than regular henna which provides the same color with lower price and has the life more than a year or two.
- Attar Ayurveda Pure and Natural Indigo Powder Review
- Deewal Indigo Powder For Herbal Hair Dye Review
Pros and cons of Mamaearth Natural Henna Paste
- Enriched with 100% natural Henna and dark roasted Coffee,
- Provides nourishment and conditions hair
- Natural ingredients
- Ready to apply paste
- No pre-soaking needed
- Reduces frizz and makes the hair look shiny and soft
- Free from harmful chemicals & toxins, making it gentle and safer for your hair.
- Suitable for all hair types
- Provides regular henna orange-ish color to cover greys
- Costlier as compared to its effects
- Shelf life only 30 days with such cost i.e., you must spend Rs. 249 every month on Mamaearth Natural Henna Paste
- Heavy on budget
My Final Verdict
This Henna Paste may give nice, rich, dark natural color to already brown/black hair, but it does nothing for your greys and if you still want to try this one, you might want to order indigo powder with it. As for me, I am NOT using this Henna Paste anymore.
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream Review
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- The Derma Co Creamy Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review
- Mamaearth Niacinamide Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review
Find Me on
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Quora | You Tube |