Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil For Hair Fall Control Review
Hey guys! Welcome to the Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review. I hope you are all doing great.
Mamaearth Onion Hair oil review is most demanding and searched review for its effectiveness. The reason behind, more than 80% of people are suffering from hair problem and many of them were prescribed onion for hair loss.
Everyone is asking for an oil or anything that can prevent and stop hair fall. I am one of them too.
Today, we all are suffering from hair problems. Some people have low hair fall while some has reached to intense hair loss.
You can check causes of hair fall here, or you just can search.
Why Did I chose Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil?
I have already shared my personal pics of hair loss areas around my crown area on other hair regarding posts and I have been suffering hair loss from a few years.
My mother told me that Onion juice is works great for hair fall/loss problems and many other people uses onion for hair regrowth. My cousin suffered from hair loss patches around his scalp and beard and doctors prescribed him the use of onion for hair growth.
I have tried onion juice at home but couldn’t continue it for various reasons.
Then I came to know about Mamaearth Onion Hair oil from ads and I wondered if this really works for hair fall or hair regrowth.
So let’s get started this onion hair oil review.
Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
According to Mamaearth, this onion hair oil helps you combat hair problem that are caused by stress, pollution and unhealthy lifestyle which also leads to many hair troubles.
Onion oil, known to be rich in sulphur, potassium and antioxidants, helps to reduce hair fall and accelerates hair regrowth.
One of the newest breakthrough ingredients in hair regrowth, Redensyl, unblocks hair follicles and also boosts new hair growth.
It also has an easy comb applicator that ensures that oil sinks well and spreads evenly on the scalp. It is safe for colored and chemically treated hair.
Mamaearth onion hair oil claims of the products being free of harmful chemicals and toxins.
Features and Benefits of Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil
Following are the benefits and main features claimed by Mamaearth to be provided in Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil.
- Onion and bhringraj oil presence increases blood circulation which in turn improves hair growth.
- Almond oil is rich in omega-3, fatty acids, vitamin E and magnesium, it nourishes and strengthens hair. Bhringraj also helps in conditioning and adding shine to your hair.
- Redensyl significantly boosts hair density, thickness, fullness and overall strength.
- Along with onion oil, it nourishes scalp and protects it from harmful effects and pollutants.
- This product being free from harmful chemicals is safe for damaged, colored and chemically treated hair.
- Comes in a scalp applicator bottle with leak-proof comb attachment to conveniently apply the oil directly to the scalp.
- Asia’s first Made Safe certified brand, free from toxins such as silicone, parabens, mineral oil, dyes and synthetic fragrance
Ingredients in Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil
Sunflower Oil, Jojoba Oil, Almond Oil, Bhringraj Oil Extract, Amla Oil Extract, Gurhal Oil Extract, Brahmi Oil Extract, Olive Oil, Onion Extract, Natural Vitamin E, Sesame Oil, Castor Oil, Redensyl, Onion Oil, IFRA Certified Allergen-Free Fragrance
How To Use Mamaearth Onion hair Oil
Part your hair in two halves and apply the oil directly to the scalp using the fingertips or comb applicator.
The built-in applicator ensures that the oil reaches the roots directly.
However that was what instruction provided. I simply part my hair in two halves and apply oil with my fingertips in vertical direction.
In this way, deep massaging is possible and whole area is covered.
Leave the onion oil overnight or for a few hours. Wash off with Mamaearth’s sulfate-free Onion Shampoo Or any other mild shampoo.
Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
Let’s talk about other vital aspects of Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil.
The Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil comes with a white flip cap bottle. The tight flip cap makes it’s travel-friendly. It is convenient to use.
The bottle is packed with cardboard packaging and the label has all the important details about this onion oil which, I think, is great.
It has neither too thick nor runny consistency. Normal consistency making it convenient to use.
It has a strong odor which not only onion’s as it contains other vital ingredients as well. So the smell is not an issue for the sensitive nose.
Last year, I got infected with COVID-19 and after the treatment I suffered from hair fall a lot.
I was getting married after a few months so I needed to stop this hair fall issue.
So, I bought a bottle of Mamaearth Onion hair Oil and used it for 2-3 months. I continuously used this onion oil for thrice a week.
Still, I didn’t see much result after one and a half month so I kept using it.
Even after using for three months, I didn’t see any hair fall reduction. Hair fall continued like hell.
As for adding shine or smoothness to the hair, I won’t comment because any oil would do that alone. You don’t need a bottle of half oil with more than double price to add shine to your hair. Pure Coconut oil or mustard oil is enough.
My Final Verdict
I have got to say, that Mamaearth Onion Oil has disappointed me a lot as Mamaearth products normally works great. But this one did not.
I wondered it might be possible that it happened only with me. But then I saw the reviews of this oil on many shopping sites and mostly were negative. So I was convinced that I am not buying that bottle again.
Specially not for that price. A bottle of 150 ML at ₹ 399. A bit much! Don’t you think? (Tell me in thecomment section)
I used to heat coconut oil with curry leaves in it earlier and it worked better than this. I am positive that this Onion Hail DOESN’T contain That Onion for hair regrowth.
- Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil Review, Benefits and Side Effects
- Baidyanath Mahabhringraj Tel Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Onion Oil Scalp Serum Review
- NATURES ABSOLUTES AMLA OIL REVIEW
Does it grow new hair? Nope! Not a strand.
Will I buy it again?
Don’t think so.
Price: ₹ 399, 150 ml
If you really want to give this onion hair oil a go, you can buy it any where, online or offline.
But better go for online so you can get it on at least some discount.
Stay well! Stay Beautiful!
Note:- I wrote this review like half year ago but couldn’t post it due to my busy schedule. This full review is about 8 months ago
Have you guys used Mamaearth onion hair oil? How was your experience? Did it work for you. Tell me in the comment section below.
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream Review
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- The Derma Co Creamy Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review
- Mamaearth Niacinamide Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review
Find Me on