Re’equil Vitamin C Face Toner Review
Re’equil Vitamin C Face Toner Review
I am here with my another review of — Re’equil Vitamin C Face Toner — that I have been using for more than a month.
Re’equil Vitamic C Face Toner is formulated with a purpose to reduce pigmentation, dark spots, age spots and is an alcohol free formulation that deeply cleanses the pores and provides bright and radiant skin.
People with oily and acne prone skin know that how important Toner is in the skin care routine. I have a combination skin and it works great for me too. When you apply Re’equil Vitamin C Toner, it doesn’t dry out the skin, making it best choice for even dry skin types.
ABOUT RE’EQUIL VITAMIN C FACE TONER
Re’equil Vitamic C Face Toner helps to reduce pigmentation, dark spots, age spots and is an alcohol free formulation that deeply cleanses the pores and provides bright and radiant skin. Vitamin C is an alcohol free formulation that deeply cleanses the pores and provides bright and radiant skin. Vitamin C is a potent anti aging ingredient that helps to remove any blemishes from face.
Feature: Alcohol‑free, Witch Hazel
What it Claims to do?
- Cleanses & tightens large open pores on the face.
- Brightens the overall skin and helps in reducing the appearance of dull & uneven skin tone of the face and boosts collagen production.
- Helps in reducing pigmentation & dark spots and restores the pH balance of the skin.
What it contains?
Ethyl Ascorbic Acid: helps to support the production of healthy collagen that brightens the skin and boosts skin’s firmness.
Aloe Vera Juice: Boosts skin cell reproduction, reduces pore size and regulates sebum production.
Re’equil Vitamic C Toner Ingredients
Full list of ingredients of Re’equil Vitamin C Face Toner contains:
Witch Hazel Extract, Ethoxydiglycol, Aloe Vera Juice, Sodium Citrate Dehydrate, Aqua, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate Dihydrate, Aqua and Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Allantoin, N, N, N’, N’- Ethylenediaminetetrakis (methylene phosphonic Acid) Hydrate, Sodium Hyaluronate
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) is a powerhouse ingredient known for its collagen-boosting, anti-pigmentation and dark spots removal. Re’equil Vitamin C Toner is an alcohol free formulation that also balances pH level of your skin and tightens enlarged pores. The hyaluronic acid in the toner gives a moisturizing effect, which keeps the skin fresh and healthy. Regular use of Re’equil Vitamin C Face Toner provides a smooth, bright, and glowing skin.
Rèequil Vitamin C Face Toner comes in a white bottle with a brown patch in the middle of it. I really like the look of it. It has a transparent cap and has a pump. You open it and press the pump and a gentle quantity of it comes out on your cotton pad.
TEXTURE AND EFFECT
Re’equil Vitamin C Face toner is helpful in refreshing and soothing skin. This toner comes in opaque bottle packing, so I am not sure how does it looks but it looks transparent on cotton pad. It has a sober smell, a bit citrus-y (it has citric acid in its ingredients list). Unlike other toners, it doesn’t feels sticky to the skin and the smell is also not so overpowering.
PROS AND CONS Of Re’equil Vitamic C Toner
- Claims to reduce pigmentation, dark spots and age spots
- Provides bright and radiant skin
- Having Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)—a powerhouse ingredient known for its collagen-boosting
- Balances pH level of the skin
- Claims to tighten enlarged pores
- Great option for dry akin types as it doesn’t dry out skin at all
- Hyaluronic acid gives moisturizing effect, which keeps the skin fresh and healthy
- Alcohol free and No animal testing
- SLS and paraben free and Dermatologically tested
- Too costly
- Takes time in pore tightening.
HOW TO USE RE’EQUIL VITAMIN C TONER
Clean your face and then moist the cotton pad with the toner and apply it on your face and neck in upward strokes. Wait for 15-20 seconds and apply moisturizer.
THE MY TAKE ON RE’EQUIL VITAMIN C FACE TONER
From my point of view, Re’equil Vitamin C Face toner is a great product. It is a bit costly but after using it actually you’ll see that you skin has brightened and glowing. As for open pores, It doesn’t really do that job greatly. For that you may have to wait. I didn’t see any difference in my pores.
To see result really fast and pigmentation problem, it is better to follow it along with Re’equil skin radiance cream for hyperpigmentation. Both work great together. ❤
- Re’equil Skin Radiance Cream For Pigmentation Review
- Premature Greying of hair- Cause and Natural treatment (home remedies)
- Re’equil Vitamin C Face Toner Review
- NATURE’S ABSOLUTES AMLA OIL REVIEW
- Baidyanath Amla Juice Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Onion Oil Scalp Serum with Onion Oil & Niacinamide Review
- Review: Mamaearth Onion Hair Serum with Onion and Biotin
- Stop Hair fall and Hair Loss- Regrow Hair Naturally Without Side Effects
- Dermafique All Important Skin Toner Review
- Lakme 9 To 5 CC Cream, Beige, Review
- KAZIMA Aloe Vera Gel Review
- Review: Lakme Radiance Complexion Compact Powder, Marble
- Beauty Berry Primer 3 in 1 Review
- Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Toner Review
- LOreal Paris Revitalift Crystal Micro-Essence Review