Say Goodbye to Disposables: Why I Switched to the Sirona Menstrual Cup | Review
About Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup
The Sirona Menstrual Cup is made of medical-grade silicone, which is a safe and flexible material. It is shaped like a bell or cup with a stem at the bottom. The cup is inserted into the vagina, where it collects menstrual fluid instead of absorbing it like tampons or pads and forms a seal with the vaginal walls, preventing leaks and providing up to 10-12 hours of protection, depending on the flow.
Feature : FDA Approved | 100% medical grade silicone | Reusable | 8 hour period protection | Economical
Some Key Features and Benefits of the Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup
- Unlike disposable menstrual products, the Sirona Cup can be reused for 10 years with proper care and cleaning, making it a cost-effective and environmentally-friendly choice.
- Sirona offers different sizes of menstrual cups like Small, Medium, and Large. Choosing the right size is important for comfort and leakage prevention.
- Easy to use: Although it may take a few tries to get used to inserting and removing the cup correctly, many women find it easy and comfortable to use once they become familiar with the process.
- Instructions are provided with the cup package to guide users on how to insert, remove, and clean it.
- The Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup is made from medical-grade silicone, which is hypoallergenic and safe for most users, and does not contain harmful chemicals or toxins and is unlikely to cause irritation or allergies.
- Using a reusable menstrual cup can significantly reduce the amount of waste generated by disposable pads and tampons, making it an eco-friendly choice for women who respects nature and environment.
Why Should You Use Menstrual Cup?
Menstruation is a natural and inevitable part of a woman’s life. For centuries, women have relied on disposable sanitary products like pads and tampons to manage their menstrual flow. However, here are the reasons why every woman should consider using menstrual cups.
- Since the cup is inserted in the vagina it does not cause rashes as regular sanitary pads do.
- You can enjoy complete freedom of movement when wearing the cup even during activities like swimming and working out.
- When inserted properly, there is no leakage. The cup can be left inside for up to 8 hours unlike pads and tampons that have to be changed more frequently.
- Menstrual cups do not create an sanitary waste like pads and tampons which take over 500 years to decompose.
- One cup can last you for up to 10 years helping you save on the monthly expenditure on pads/tampons.