Review: Mamaearth Onion Hair Serum with Onion and Biotin for Strong Frizz Free Hair
Here I am with another review of the brand which is Mamaearth. This time I am reviewing Mamaearth Onion Hair Serum with Onion and Biotin for Strong Frizz Free Hair.
Mamaearth Onion Hair Serum is a serum to control various hair concerns like frizzy hair, hair breakage and mainly hair fall.
So without any furthur delay, Lets get to it.
What Does Mamaearth says About the Product?
Mamaearth onion hair serum is a kind of home remedy to address the various hair problems and concerns like frizz, breakage and hair fall. As everyone knows, onion is rich in Sulphur, it makes your hair strong and reduce breakage. The biotin present in this Onion Hair Serum improves the overall hair quality, reduces breakage and increases thickness. The olive oil makes your hair smooth and free free. This Onion Hair Serum is also safe for colour and chemical treated hair and this serum suits for all hair types and is free of harmful chemicals and toxins. Overall the serum is for silky & smooth hair and tames frizzy hair.
Mamaearth Onion Hair Serum is also free of parabens and silicone.
Ingredients in Mamaearth Onion Hair Serum Review
Here I am posting the full list of ingredients present in Mamaearth onion hair serum
Key Ingredients in Mamaearth Onion Hair Serum
- Onion seed extract which in essential oils onion seed extract helps in strengthening of hair and keeps it Shiny
- Biotin button is a rich form of of vitamin B E button biotin makes your hair thick strong and Shiny.
- Olive oil it norisys and advice Rises hair from within and also helps itchy scalp
- D-Panthenol: D panthenol is vitamin B5 x acts as a moisturizer cause the hair smoothens hair shaft and gives it a Shiny appearance.
How to use Mamaearth Onion Hair Serum
Take 2 to 3 drops of Onion Hair Serum onto your Palms. Rub the hands together and distribute along the length of your hair specially at the ends your hair should be towel dried or you can apply it on dry hair too.
Leave the hair serum on for best result use it every hair wash you can also use it prior to coming on dry hair.
Who can use it
- Men and women of age 15 years and more.
- Suitable for all hair types.
Mamaearth Onion Hair Serum comes in a white bottle with pump with two lids. Small one for pump to prevent leakage and outer cap for double protection. Hence making it travel friendly.
For other information you can see the image.
Texture and Effect
Mamaearth onion hair serum has a texture of light gel consistency which appears a mixture of pearly and creamy translucent gel. It has a pleasant jasmine smell but it doesn’t last long. So if there is anybody who doesn’t favor fragrance need not to worry.
This Onion Hair Serum doesn’t feel oily at all. It spreads equally into the hair.
What is the Price of Mamaearth Onion Hair Serum?
Price : Rs. 299 for 100ml
RJ PRO REVIEWS Rating: 3.5 out of 5 (No more No less)
My Experience with Mamaearth Onion Hair Serum
To be honest, Mamaearth Onion Hair Serum works, but not as expected. I used to on my dry hair specially at the ends. It didn’t feel like anything was different before. They looked all the same. Just a bit shine was added.
Also Read:Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
When I applied Onion Hair Serum on my damp hair, it worked a bit more. My hair was less frizzy this time and more manageable. I gotta tell you that I have frizzy hair but not that much. So it has kind of worked for me. But if you have more frizz, you need to be sure.
As for the hair breakage, I think that thing works from the inside, not from the outside. It doesn’t fulfill its claim for hair breakage. For me, it continues to persist.
So, overall, I think it works for short time and less frizzy hair. You can try applying more drops of serum.
- Sildne Face and Body Hair Threading System Review
- Deewal Indigo Powder For herbal hair Dye Review
- Mirah Belle Exotic Organic Tomato Grapeseed Soap Bar Review
- Raw Nature Volcanic Green Clay Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Retinol Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Natural Vibes Tea Tree Hair Conditioner Review
- Biotique Almond Oil Nourishing Soap Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
- Khadi Mauri Coconut Hair Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Body Wash Review
- Attar Ayurveda Pure and Natural Indigo Powder Review
- Baidyanath Mahabhringraj Tel Hair Oil Review
- Baidyanath Mahabhringraj Herbal Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Niacin Face Toner Review
- Mamaearth Vitamin C Sleeping Mask Review
- Mamaearth Oil Free Face Moisturizer with Apple Cider Vinegar Review
- Mamaearth Onion Shampoo for Hair Fall Control Review