Sildne Face and Body Hair Threading System Review
SILDNE FACE AND BODY HAIR THREADING SYSTEM REVIEW
As a working lady, I don’t have time for going to salon on weekends or whenever I want. In India, there are no weekends. So I used to make tough decisions for going to the parlour to get my eyebrows and upperlips done. I thought should wax or thread my face at home, though I have no idea how to thread.
Thats when I saw this product on amazon. I found it really interesting. So I bought it. Lets see how it turned out for me?
ABOUT SILDNE FACE AND BODY HAIR THREADING SYSTEM
According to the brand- “The Sildne Face and Body Facial Hair System Hair Threading, a simple technique passed down and improved through generations, is now made available by us in a modern, convenient, pocket size device. This Hair Threading, is a simple device that can give the women that perfect hair free skin model look. It is easily accomplished at the comfort of their own home. Slique is a unique device that ‘holds’ the thread exactly like a professional aesthetician yet with ease. The hair threading device is so easy to use as it enables you to perform a threading hair removal on your own. The most advanced easy to use hair threading system is a new innovative device that is so convenient to use. Simple and convenient, this unique facial hair removal kit is closely based on the threading-style hair removal, with its precision spring-action system”.
- Hair threader body
- Thread Box
- Know-How Instructions booklet
HOW TO USE Sildne Face and Body Hair Threading System
- First You need to replace the thread that arrived in the sildne threader. To do this, release the beaded ends and remove the thread from the the rear hook.
- Replace the thread with a new epilation thread from the thread cassette
The Sildne Face and Body Facial Hair System comes in carton box, fixed in another layer of packing containing threading cassette and body of threader.
I got it like in first pic, half teared. So, I give packaging 2 stars.
MY TAKE ON SILDNE FACE AND BODY HAIR THREADING SYSTEM
I found this particular device really modern and interesting. It is so easy to hold and do its thing. You can easily hold it and move around your face. I can easily do my upper lips on my own. Earlier I used to thread my upper lips on my own. But my skin is too dry so my thumb used to get cuts from holding the thread. But that problem is solved by this cute little device.
I still cannot use it around my eyebrows. While threading in parlour, they can move their hands around that particular area freely and accordingly, this product cannot move like that or may be its the delicate area. We are all not professional. So it is hard to get through the eyebrows. Its a professional thing to do.
PRICE : INR 300
If anyone has used it, I would love if you share your views about this product. Tell me in the comment section below. I would appreciate it.
Love you all!!
- Re’equil Skin Radiance Cream For Pigmentation Review
- Premature Greying of hair- Cause and Natural treatment (home remedies)
- Re’equil Vitamin C Face Toner Review
- NATURE’S ABSOLUTES AMLA OIL REVIEW
- Baidyanath Amla Juice Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Onion Oil Scalp Serum with Onion Oil & Niacinamide Review
- Review: Mamaearth Onion Hair Serum with Onion and Biotin
- Stop Hair fall and Hair Loss- Regrow Hair Naturally Without Side Effects
- Dermafique All Important Skin Toner Review
- Lakme 9 To 5 CC Cream, Beige, Review
- KAZIMA Aloe Vera Gel Review
- Review: Lakme Radiance Complexion Compact Powder, Marble
- Beauty Berry Primer 3 in 1 Review