Skinkraft Dry-Touch Sheer Creme Sunscreen SPF 45 Review
Skinkraft Dry-Touch Sheer Creme Sunscreen SPF 45 Review: I bought this Skinkraft product in summer when there is high temperature where I live. But here I am, sharing my experience almost after mid-winter. So, welcome to my unsponsored and completely honest Skinkraft Dry-Touch Sheer Creme Sunscreen SPF 45 Review. Skinkraft has customized skin care individual products on Skinkraft Home Page. It suggests customized products according to your skin type after you test your skin at Know Your Skin section at Skinkraft home page.
This is first Skinkraft product I have used. Now, let’s review this Skinkraft Sunscreen with SPF 45.
About SkinKraft Dry-Touch Sheer Creme Sunscreen
SKINKRAFT Dry-touch Sheer Creme Broad Spectrum Sunscreen with SPF 45 PA++++is a dermatologist-approved, lightweight sunscreen that hydrates and protects skin from sun’s damaging UVB/UVA rays. It is free of Parabens, Sulphates, Formaldehyde, Synthetic dyes and Fragrance.
Benefits and claims by SkinKraft Sunscreen
Skinkraft Dry-Touch Sheer Creme Sunscreen comes with Broad Spectrum SPF 45 PA++++ and-
- Provides you daily protection from damaging rays
- Total UV Defense Sunblock restricts both UVA and UVB rays, unlike just a sun protection factor (SPF) designed to restrict burning UVB rays
- Customized for Normal, Dry to Slightly dry skin, this broad-spectrum sunscreen has a hydrating & non-comedogenic formula.
- Free From Toxic Chemicals
- Lightweight and fast absorbing
- Prevents Pigmentation from Sun Exposure
- No white cast and non-sticky
- Ingredients are 100% safe to suit your skin and are formulated with potent ingredients and do not contain parabens, sulphates and fragrance
- Assures 100% chemical-free sun protection
How to Use SkinKraft Dry-Touch Sheer Creme Sunscreen
Apply a thin film evenly on the face, neck and exposed area of the skin 20-30 minutes prior to the sun exposure. Re-apply after swimming or sweating.
Ingredients in SkinKraft Dry-Touch Sheer Creme Sunscreen
Packaging, Texture and Consistency
SkinKraft Dry-Touch Sheer Creme Sunscreen Sunscreen SPF 45 comes in a white tube with a flip-open cap. The packaging is neat, hygienic, and travel-friendly. You can carry it along with other skin care products. Its packaging has all the information about the products like Ingredients list, How to Use, Price etc.
The texture of this Skinkraft Sunscreen has peach hue creamy texture with thick creamy consistency. The easiest way to apply it is apply two finger length sunscreen all over your face and neck and the massage this sheer cream into your skin.
This Skinkraft Sunscreen cream doesn’t have a fragrance, only a mild but a faint smell which doesn’t linger on your skin and won’t irritate sensitive noses.
Price and Availability of SkinKraft Sunscreen SPF 45
I got this Sunscreen cream for Rs.499 for 50ml. It is available online on Amazon and other online stores.
My Experience with SkinKraft Dry-Touch Sheer Creme Sunscreen
I have combination skin type and still chose Skinkraft Dry-touch Sheer Sunscreen because I have heard so much about this brand and their customized products. The only mistake I did about it that, I ignored where it says it is for dry skin and I have combination skin which becomes oily and sweaty in summers, and I bought this one in summer so I just used it for one day in summer, and it made my skin so greasy and it felt heavy on my skin, and that’s it. Then after 5-6 months, I used it in winters and still using it.
This Skinkraft Sunscreen has a white creamy white texture and its for normal to dry skin, so when I applied, it seemed like it won’t blend properly and will give white cast, but that was NOT the case. It blends well into the skin and gets absorbed fast, nice and even. I wore it whole day to see whether it comes off my skin with sweat but thankfully, it DID NOT.
It doesn’t feel thick or heavy when applied on the skin, neither it gives oily or greasy feeling at all. On the contrary, it gives a matte finish look to my dry skin, with an extra protection of SPF. It didn’t cause any breakouts to my skin as well.
It also claims to protect against premature aging, pigmentation caused by sun and sunburns, but I am not sure as my skin doesn’t get sunburns.
Who should avoid this Skinkraft Sunscreen?
Oily skin, acne-prone and sweaty skin people should avoid this face cream as this Skinkraft cream might actually makes your skin oily and greasy further, so only recommended for Normal to Dry skin only.
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 50+ PA+++ Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Hydrating Sunscreen Gel SPF 50 Review
- Mamaearth HydraGel Indian Sunscreen SPF 50 Review
Best Suitable for: Normal and Slightly Dry Skin
Not Suitable for: Sweaty, Very Dry Oily, Acne-prone Skin and Combination (can try in winters, though)
In my opinion, SkinKraft Dry-Touch Sheer Creme Sunscreen SPF 45 is a good choice for you if you have normal to dry skin and combination skin and like me, your skin tends to get dry in winters, then you can use it that time of the year. My experience with this Skinkraft product was overall nice as it gave nice matte finish look and protected my skin from getting dry further. Although, I like gel creams like Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel SPF 50 Review or water based sunscreen like Mamaearth Aqua Glow Hydrating Sunscreen Gel SPF 50 , Skinkraft is more creamy and suitable for dry skin. I think I need more Skinkraft customized products for myself.
And Don’t forget to comment and share you thoughts!!!
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream Review
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- The Derma Co Creamy Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review
- Mamaearth Niacinamide Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review