Braun Silk Epil 3-3270, Hair Epilator Review
Braun Silk Epil 3 3270 Epilator Review- Hey guys, welcome to RJ Pro Reviews. I hope you all are doing great. I have been using hair removal silk epilator for a really long time, specifically this Braun Silk Epil of which I have no idea how long it has been with me, but I continued using wax for hair removal, as I hesitated to use hair epilator, but then 2-3 years ago, I gathered courage and used it. Now, allow me to share my experience and its review.
About Braun Silk Epil 3
This Braun Epilator Series 3 – 3270 Epilator, having a sleek and compact design, is designed to long-term use, built with innovative technology, and always provides dry operation. The well fitted spinet blade ensures you get a clean, painless shave. This hair epilator comes with an epilation cap, two different speed settings, massaging cap, a cleaning brush, and a cord i.e. electrically operated, hence lasts for a long time without any performance issues. The stylish design gives it a distinctive appearance.
Features of Braun Silk Epil 3 – 3270 Epilator
- Offers ultra efficient root hair removal
- Provides lasting smoothness
- Helps hair grow back less noticeably
- Epilation is gentle
- Is not just for your legs (Underarms, arms etc)
- Great for sensitive skin
Price of Braun Silk Epil 3 – 3270 Epilator
MRP: ₹4299 but got it for ₹3869.
My Experience with Braun Silk Epil 3 Epilator
The common thing between Epilation and waxing is that both ways pull hair from root rather from the surface of skin and the difference is while waxing is messier than the epilation and doesn’t involve this bowl, that spatula, messy and uneven strips, talc, sticky arms and lex and all of that, however epilation is much easy and I believe, faster. But it’s still painful and irritating as it takes time (few hours) to calm down the skin before it feels smooth.
It is quite uncomfortable, and just like waxing, after using epilator, you can see redness and irritation for some time. So, I think evening or night time is the best time to use the epilators so that your skin can take time to calm down overnight.
At first, I was wincing but as I continued you get used to it. And next day, I also noticed that a few hair strands were broken of rather than pulled out from root and a few small hair strands were still there and grew back just like when you shave but they were minor, but for most of the part, my arms looked smooth and soft, even after a full week.
How To Use Braun Silk Epil 3
- Make sure the skin is dry and free from any lotion, grease, creams, or deodorants.
- Exfoliation will help.
- Gently rub the area to lift all the hair as it would help to remove shorter hair easily.
- Plug the cord and hold the device at right angle.
- When finish, unplug the device and apply a fragrance-free lotion or aloe vera gel to calm down the skin.
Final Thoughts on Braun Silk Epil 3
The Silk Epil 3 epilator from Braun is one of the affordable hair epilators you’ll find online. It is a great value epilator.
The Braun Silk Hair Epilator does exactly what it’s meant to do – remove body hair from the root, well mostly, like 95% of the hair as sometimes small and thin hair just left broken.
Not to mention, it is convenient for traveling and less messier than wax, but still painful.
Last but not the least, if you want to buy it really, select the cheaper one, just as to see if you can handle the discomfort while using it.
So this was all about Braun Silk Epil 3 Review.
For me, I really like this hair removal method for myself as I just use it on my arms, underarms and legs. And I am glad I have this with me.
Also I’d like to know your views on this product. Tell me in the comment section.😊👍
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Egg Protein Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Eggplex Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream Review
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- The Derma Co Creamy Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review
- Mamaearth Niacinamide Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review
- Joy Skin Fruits Brightening Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- Review: Lakme Radiance Complexion Compact Powder, Marble