Mamaearth Retinol Face Wash Review
Hi beauties! Today’s post is about Mamaearth Retinol Face Wash Review. Mamaearth Retinol Face Wash is newly launched product by Mamaearth.
When I bought Mamaearth Retinol Face Serum, I thought I should try this Retinol Face Wash too. When you use different product with common key ingredients, they supposed to work faster.
My Retinol Face Serum is already finished. Now I am using this Retinol Face Wash alone. I have been using this face wash for more than a month. Now I am ready to review it.
So let’s start reviewing- Mamaearth Retinol Face Wash.
About Mamaearth Retinol Face Wash
Mamaearth claims- “Mamaearth Retinol Face Wash is the elixir of youth that eveyone need.
Formulated with potent Retinol – the most trusted ingredient to fight signs of aging – and the natural goodness of Bakuchi, this face wash will become your skin’s BFF in no time.
Mamaearth Retinol Face Wash prompts skin cell turnover, washes away impurities and fights signs of aging. Trust this classic mix of science and nature for reducing age spots, and for fading fine lines and wrinkles – giving you a new youthful look.
Start your morning with this power-packed face wash that’s suitable for all skin types.And because of our no toxins and harmful chemicals promise, you won’t find any Silicones, Parabens, Mineral Oil & Dyes in any of our products.”
Mamaearth Retinol Face Wash Benefits
- Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Fights the Signs of Aging
- Removes Age Spots and Blemishes
- Removes Dirt & Impurities
- Firms & Brightens Skin
- Suitable for All Skin Types
- Dermatologically Tested
- No Harmful Chemicals
Ingredients in Mamaearth Retinol Face Wash
Following are the hero ingredients of Mamaearth Retinol Face Wash:
A Vitamin A derivative, this is highly effective in reversing sun damage and signs of aging. It boosts collagen production, plumps up the skin, and reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.
It helps in treating discoloration and hyperpigmentation. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that fight signs of aging.
Oat Amino Extract
It is extremely gentle on the skin and has great cleansing properties. It helps smoothen the skin surface and makes it soft.
How To Use Mamaearth Retinol Face Wash
- First, splash water on your face to damp it.
- Squeeze the required amount of Retinol face wash on your palm.
- Gently rub it create rich foam to create lather.
- Rub it on your face for at lease 60 seconds.
- Wash it off. Follow it with a good quality moisturizer.
This Mamaearth face wash comes in a white long tube with a violet flip flip cap as you can see in the image with a violet colored wide strip as its label.
Its has all the details available on its label like how to use, ingredients, some notice, packaging details etc.
And Its quite travel-friendly and handy. Its flip flop cap shuts the bottle tightly making it a spill proof product.
Texture And Consistency
The texture of this Retinol Face wash is creamy looks like pearl-y and shiney. Its consistency is more runny than thick but at the same time, not too runny.
You take it out on your wet palm and rub your palm to create rich lather. It creates enough amount of foam to take out all the dirt from your face.
My Experience With Mamaearth Retinol Face Wash
My retinol serum was almost half when I bought this retinol face wash of Mamaearth. So, I have been using this face wash for more than a month or a two.
I bought this retinol face wash so as to get maximum effect of anti aging ingredients like Retinol and Bakuchi and I thought it would be a perfect addition to my skin care regimen which also has a Retinol serum with same ingredients and range.
I have been using this Retinol face wash twice, daily. After working for hours my skin looks dull and dusty. It works well on my skin.
This Mamaearth Face wash makes my skin extra soft and smooth. Whenever I use any kind of face wash, I wait for my face to get dry on its own, wait for my skin to know the real effect of a face wash.
I would feel otherwise, so dry and stretchy like it should feel. But since using this Mamaearth Face Wash, My skin feels smooth and soft. It feels a a bit normal dry as much a simple water splash makes the skin dry. But not so much.
The after feeling you get is, super soft, smooth and supple skin. Some times it feels like face skin become extra slippery which is quite annoying as you keep washing your face to get rid of it but it just doesn’t. Apart from that, this face wash is good.
My skin appears shiny wherever there is a little bend after the face wash use.
If we talk about the efficacy of this Mamaearth Face Wash, I dont rhink it work that way. It says it has natural ingredients, but it doesn’t mean it doesn’t include chemical ones.
And It says it fights signs of aging and reduces age spots and blemishes. It might prevent from happening of signs of aging and might remove darks spots at an early age. But if they are quite prominent, a face wash cannot help you there.
There are lot of things responsible for aging and blemishes.
Also Read-Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
My Final Verdict
I think this Retinol Face Wash is good and worth trying. It didn’t reduce my fines lines but prevented dryness on my skin.
The things I didn’t like were:
- Gives too slippery feeling
- A bit pricey
But still it is a good one. As it takes good care of moisture in the skin. My skin becomes sweaty in summer. So I will choose Mamaearth Vitamin C face wash over this in summer.
In winters, Mamaearth Retinol face wash is a great choice for all skin types.
Mamaearth Retinol Face Wash price is INR 299 for 100 ml.
Mamaearth Retinol Face Wash is available at Mamaearth, Amazon, Nykaa, Flipkart etc
4.4 out of 5 stars
This Retinol Face Wash is recommended to all skin types. If you are feeling extra dry skin, this face wash is best choice for you.
Stay well! Stay Beautiful!
Have you guys used this Retinol Face Wash ? How was your experience? Tell me in the comment section below.
- Baidyanath Mahabhringraj Tel Hair Oil Review
- Baidyanath Mahabhringraj Herbal Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Niacin Face Toner Review
- Mamaearth Vitamin C Sleeping Mask Review
- Mamaearth Oil Free Face Moisturizer with Apple Cider Vinegar Review
- Mamaearth Onion Shampoo for Hair Fall Control Review
- Mamaearth Onion Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Mask for Hair Fall Control Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Vitamin C Hand Cream Review
- Mamaearth HydraGel Indian Sunscreen Review
- Mamaearth Retinol Face Serum Review
- Sage Apothecary Lavandin and Mint Body Wash Review
- Mamaearth Rose Water Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Joy Skin Fruits Brightening Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Retinol Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Coco Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review