Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo For Falling Hair Review
Hey beauties! I hope you’re all doing well and good.
Today’s review about Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo specifically made for Hair Fall issue and promoting hair health.
At that time when I bought this Biotique Shampoo, I was suffering from Covid. It was horrible. The medicines were too strong for me and it causes me a lot of issues, mainly hair fall. And it was too much.
Even when my hair isn’t tangled, still it’d shed many hair strands.
That’s when I bought this hair fall shampoo for me. So scroll down to see my experience with Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo and find out whether it’s worth buying.
Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo
Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampo is a blend of pure kelp, natural proteins, peppermint oil and mint leaf extract, to gently cleanse hair and invigorate the scalp for fresh growth and healthier shine.
Ingredients in Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo
The ingredients list of this Biotique Bio Kelp Shampoo includes:-
Neem Bark 1.0%, Tesu Flower 2.0%, Bhringraj Plant 2.0%, Daruhaldi Root 0.25%, Ritha Fruit 1.0%, Sajjikshar 1.2%, Purified Water Q.S
Benefits Of Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo
This Biotique shampoo claims to gently cleanse hair and provide intense treatment to reduce hair fall and for hair growth.
Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo comes in a thin translucent bottle having the benefit of knowing the quantity of product left. It comes with a green flip flop top lid making it spill proof.
Also Read-Plum Avocado Soft Cleanse Shampoo Review
No issue with packaging. It’s easy going and travel friendly.
This Biotique shampoo has bright blue color, having a gel texture with medium consistency.
It has a strong chemical smell which I hate personally but it fades away as soon as after rinsing.
My Experience With Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo
As I told you before that I was suffering from severe hair fall. I decided to use this shampoo.
My hair has dry texture with a little oil on the scalp. I have a habit of massaging oil onto my scalp before washing it.
This shampoo has a texture like a typical shampoo and has a deep blue color which I personally don’t like. It gives me the feeling like this Biotique shampoo is full of nothing but chemicals.
It creates rich lather and gives a little cooling effect to the scalp. So You all know my old habit of diluting shampoo with some water as it prevents scalp from direct contact with harsh chemical and over shampooing .
After drying up my hair, I did not feel any smoothness in my hair (not that it claimed so).
After using for even like 2 months, I didn’t feel any difference in my hair fall. On the contrary, My hair kept falling. Even while washing my hair with this Biotique shampoo which claims to protect your hair from falling, I could feel my hair shedding.
However, this shampoo really clears the oil out from the scalp and hair. I use it twice by diluting in water. But again, even with lots oil oil applied on hair, it doesn’t give healthy hair nor adds shine to hair.
Also, I felt my hair became for frizzier than before.
This biotique shampoo didn’t protect my hair from falling. In fact, it caused even more hair fall.
The Biotique Bio kelp protein shampoo also doesn’t mention full list of ingredients. The blue look of the shampoo gives the feeling of having a lot chemicals in it as the list only contains 10% of natural ingredients.
So, this is a product from biotique which I am not recommending to anyone. Don’t waste your money and time on this shampoo.
₹155, for 180 ML.
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream Review
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- The Derma Co Creamy Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review
- Mamaearth Niacinamide Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review
Find Me on
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Quora | You Tube |