Mamaearth HydraGel Indian Sunscreen SPF 50 Review
Mamaearth HydraGel Indian Sunscreen Review
Hi beauties. Today’s post is all about Mamaearth HydraGel Indian Sunscreen Review. Mamaearth HydraGel Indian Sunscreen is formulated with anti-inflammatory ingredients like Aloe Vera and Raspberry.
This HydraGel Indian Sunscreen is the second sunscreen provided by mamaearth. It has the the SPF of 50 and also claimed to protect the skin from harmful UVA & UVB rays along with hydration of skin.
As soon as I saw it, I decided to use and review it.
Let us review it now.
What Mamaearth Says About HydraGel Indian Sunscreen
Harmful UVA and UVB rays can cause long term skin damage. UVA Rays have deeper and longer effect as they cause skin aging while UVB rays have short term skin damage like skin burning.
In order to protect our skin from these damages, Mamaearth has provided a sunscreen that not only protects your skin against sun but also hydrated the skin.
Mamaearth HydraGel Indian Sunscreen is specifically made keeping in mind the needs of Indian skin. The weather is terrible here in summer.
The gel based sunscreen with SPF 50 soothes the skin as well as protects it ftom harmful rays of sun. Aloevera in this hydragel sunscreen has high anti inflammatory and soothing properties and Raspberries rejuvenates the skin and reverse the sign of aging such as fine lines dark spots and wrinkles.
It is light weight, non-greasy gel protecting skin from damaged amd also keeps it hydrated.
The product is dermatologically tested and is suitable for all skin types. It contains no Parabens, mineral oils, or harmful chemicals, and is 100% safe to add to your daily skin regimen.” — Says Mamaearth
Mamaearth HydraGel Indian Sunscreen Review Ingredients
Full list of ingredients of Mamaearth Hydragel sunscreen is given on the label and behind the carton box.
How to Use Mamaearth HydraGel Indian Sunscreen
Directions of using this hydragel sunscreen are given on the backside of label.
- Apply the Hydra gel on clean face, neck and other skin areas exposed to the sun.
- Reapply every 6 hours for effective protection.
- Apply after every swim or in case of excessive sweating.
- Can be used under makeup.
My Review On Mamaearth HydraGel Indian Sunscreen
Who Can Use Mamaearth HydraGel Indian Suncreen?
It also does not leave white cast on face. One must say it does its job really well.
It doesn’t even strips out in layers with water while washing your face.
Mamaearth HydraGel Indian Sunscreen is efficient in providing protection against UVA+UVB rays upto 6 hours.
Cons of Mamaearth HydraGel Indian Sunscreen
- A bit pricey ( provides extra layer for 6 hours against UVA + UVB )
- Claims to have natural ingredients, but also have a large list of synthetic chemicals.
Price of This HydraGel Sunscreen?
INR 399 for 50 gms.
But if you check out at the right time, you can avail it at discounted price at both Amazon and Mamaearth
I would definitely recommend this excellent mamaearth product. It might be a bit pricey but also consider the added benefits it give like hydartion, broad coverage etc.
This HydraGel indian sunscreen is formulated as per the needs of indian skin. I think it is a sunscreen worth trying.
Will I Repurchase?
Check Out The Price at: | AMAZON |
Have you guys used this sunscreen? How was your experience? Tell me in the comment section below.
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream Review
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- The Derma Co Creamy Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review
- Mamaearth Niacinamide Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review