Mamaearth Onion Conditioner Review
Mamaearth Onion Conditioner Review
Today, I am here with one of the best hair conditioner i.e. Mamaearth Onion Conditioner Review.
I bought Mamaearth onion full range. I have already posted its onion shampoo review.
Mamaearth has outdone themselves with anti hair fall range. Mamaearth Onion hair conditioner is such a nice product that I want to use in summer too. I usually dont need.
So lets review it.
About Mamaearth Onion Hair Conditioner
Mamaearth’s Onion Hair Conditioner helps you combat that. Onion, rich in Sulphur, Potassium & antioxidants, reduces hair fall & accelerates hair growth. Coconut has nourishing properties. It penetrates deep into the follicles and promotes hair growth & scalp health. Safe for colored & chemically treated hair, this Conditioner is free of harmful chemicals & toxins such as Sulfates, Silicones, Parabens, Mineral Oil & Dyes.
Mamaearth Onion Conditioner Ingredients
Key Ingredients in Mamaearth Onion Conditioner
Stimulates the scalp,promotes blood circulation, and promotes hair regrowth.
It penetrates deep into hair follicles, and promotes hair growth & overall scalp health.
Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, vitamin E, and magnesium, it nourishes and strengthens hair.
Mamaearth Onion Conditioner Benefits
REDUCES HAIRFALL : Onion stimulates the scalp, promoting blood circulation and hair growth. Coconut strengthens hair from root to tip.
MAKES HAIR SOFT & SMOOTH : Nourishing oils of Almond & Coconut penetrate into the hair shaft, making hair soft, smooth, and frizz-free.
DETANGLES HAIR : Formulated with softening & nourishing natural ingredients, the Conditioner gently detangles hair & prevents breakage caused due to washing & styling.
SAFE FOR CHEMICALLY TREATED HAIR : Made from all natural ingredients, the Conditioner does not do any harm & is suitable for all hair types. It is safe for coloured or chemically treated hair.
NATURAL & TOXIN FREE : The Conditioner is completely free of Sulfates, Silicones, Parabens, Mineral Oil & Dyes.
How To Use Mamaearth Onion Conditioner
I am 16 years can I use mamaearth hair products?
My Experience with Mamaearth Onion Conditioner
I will review this Onion Condition step by step. So let’s get started.
Packaging- Trial pack is travel-friendly. It comes in a tube, so it is also spill proof.
The Normal pack of this onion conditioner has nozzle pump which cannot be closed once opened. So, it is not travel friendly and spill proof.
Texture: Mamaearth Onion Conditioner has a normal creamy texture which is easily spread and covered every strand neatly.
It has herbal plus natural smell as it is free of artificial fragrance. Almost all Mamaearth onion product has same fragrance.
Also Read- Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Review
I washed my hair with mamaearth onion shampoo. Then I applied this onion conditioner. I take out a small coin sized quantity of it ( I have cut my hair. So use quantity as per your hair length)
I waited for 2-3 minutes then washed it off. My hair felt so soft and smooth. I waited to dry my hair naturally. I used my fingers to detangle my hair. Trust me, I didn’t even feel like using a comb.
My hair became more soft and manageable than before. It provided smooth texture to the hair.
I love it.
For next time, I used it with different shampoo and it provided same results.
Mamaearth Onion Conditioner lasts for like 2-3 days. And that’s enough, as you wash your after 2-3 days. I think it is a fair deal.
This Mamaearth Onion Shampoo and Conditioner did wonders for my hair. I will recommend mamaearth onion conditioner to the people having dry, frizzy hair plus suffering from hair fall.
INR 349 for 250 ML and 559 INR for 400 ML
BUY IT NOW – | AMAZON |
Also I’d like to know your views on this product. Tell me in the comment section.😊👍
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream Review
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- The Derma Co Creamy Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review
- Mamaearth Niacinamide Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review