Mukti Gold Herbal Hairwash Plus Conditioner Review
Hey guys! Welcome to my blog. Today I am going to review Axiom’s Mukti Gold Herbal Hair Wash plus Conditioner.
Now, let me tell you this. This Hair wash is not “the Mukti gold shampoo” i. e. Original one.
This shampoo has conditioning ingredients in it, unlike Jeevanras Mukti Gold Shampoo.
When I used Jeevanras Mukti Gold Herbal Shampoo, after using many times, hair tend to become a bit dry. So I searched for more gentle hair was then I found this Mukti Gold Herbal Hairwash plus Conditioner on Amazon.
It has glycerin in its ingredients list.
Though its reviews were not as good as the Mukti gold shampoo, but I still wanted to try it and I did. So, if you are going to buy this one, you should really go through this review.
Let’s start the review.
Mukti Gold Herbal Hairwash plus Conditioner
Mukti Gold Herbal Hairwash plus Conditioner is a blend of Aloevera ext., Bhringraj, Amla Juice, Neem Juice, Tulsi, Lemon, Rose, Khus Ext., Lemon grass, Mehendi and Wheat Extracts.
Mukti Gold Hair wash + Conditioner 10 in 1 solution to your hair problems.
Each ingredient is carefully added to make your hair naturally nourishing. Proteolytic enzymes present in herbs added in Mukti Gold Hair Wash + Conditioner repair dead skin cells on the scalp, act as a great conditioner and leave hair all smooth and shiny, promote hair growth, prevent itching on the scalp, reduce dandruff and condition the hair.
Benefits of Mukti Gold Herbal Hairwash Plus Conditioner
- Strengthens the hair naturally and infuses the softness
- Prevent split ends
- Blend of ancient herbs
- Nourishing, Smoothening, Strengthening and Moisturizing
- Free from parabens and harmful chemicals
- Keep scalp pH in balance.
Ingredients in Mukti Gold Herbal Hairwash Plus Conditioner
The key ingredients of Axiom Mukti Gold Herbal Hair Wash plus Conditioner includes:
Aloe Vera ext., Bhringraj, Amla Juice, Neem Juice, Tulsi, Lemon, Rose, Khus Ext., Lemon grass, Mehendi and Wheat Extracts.
How To Use Mukti Gold Herbal Hairwash plus Conditioner
The normal to use any shampoo, you know. And if you have read any of my previous shampoo reviews, you know my way, i.e. by diluting shampoo in water.
Take less than required amount of shampoo in a jug. Fill it with water a little just to make enough concoction for hair shampoo. If you oil your hair really nice, like from root to tip., you need to wash you head two times with it.
Axiom’s Mukti Gold herbal shampoo+ Conditioner comes packed in a brown translucent bottle with white back flip open lid nozzle. This contains labels having all the information about the product.
I also got a dispenser with it but I decided not to use it.
Axiom’s Mukti Gold herbal shampoo+ conditioner has a dark brown, thick consistency of the extracts of amla, shikakai and reetha. It has natural smell of the ingredients and only approved preservatives added.
My Review of Mukti Gold Herbal Shampoo plus Conditioner
I was skeptical before using it. But then I just went for it. I used it all. Full bottle finish.
This herbal shampoo has a really nice ingredients list which includes the extract of the herbs which are rare and very beneficial for our hair health and growth.
You can use it just as it is but I always recommend to dilute shampoo with a dash of water.
Point is you can protect you hair from the dryness from shampoo and this ways shampoo easily reaches every strand and scalp area and lastly less quantity of shampoo is used.
After using it, I really feel bulkiness and more density in my hair than before.🤘🤘🤘
My hair fall stopped and it didn’t even cause any other hair issue.
It doesn’t really condition your hair but it is less drying than original mukti gold shampoo.
I can feel strength in my hair. Although it doesn’t provide softness. For that, I use Mamaearth Almond hair conditioner.
Overall it is a good shampoo.
If you want to get rid of your normal chemical shampoo, go for it.
500 ML for ₹180. This shampoo is quite budget friendly.
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream Review
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- The Derma Co Creamy Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review
- Mamaearth Niacinamide Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review