Little Extra Coco Onion Natural Hair Oil Review
Around 1/3rd of the female population in the world is suffering from hair thinning/hair loss. I also have some hair loss around my temples, so I was looking for a a good quality oil with onion as you all know how great is onion for hair. I could use a raw onion for it but due to my hectic schedule, it is difficult to do it on regular, so I think Onion oil should do it. The Little extra is a new brand in the personal care market and their products are available on online stores like Amazon. As this brand was completely new to me, I actually found its Onion Hair Oil very interesting, and I used this hair oil twice a week and I can’t wait to share the result with you guys. So, let’s start with Little Extra Coco Onion Natural Hair Oil Review.
About Little Extra Coco Onion Natural Hair Oil
- Coco Onion Natural Oil is infused with a powerful blend of coconut milk and onion oil to support hair growth, prevent hair fall, get rid of dandruff, and heal dry and damaged hair and provides gorgeous hair.
- This coco onion hair oil also contains unique active Sea Satin that restores lost moisture to your strands, making them silky and soft to touch.
- The Little Extra Coco Onion Natural Hair Oil is free of the parabens, sulfates, silicones, mineral oil, and fragrances and instead used plant-based ingredients to restore strength and heal split ends with its moisturizing and restorative treatment.
- Since hair is made of protein, and protein comes from amino acids, this product is loaded with ingredients rich in amino acids to repair damaged hair bonds.
- Most of the time, the hair protein is lost after washing the hair, and by regularly massaging your hair and scalp with our hair oil infused with coconut milk, onion oil, and sea satin, the hair will become soft and shiny with reduced frizz.
- Coconut oil helps to thicken hair and repair damaged hair due to its lauric acid, whereas Onion oil is rich in sulfur, which stimulates hair growth and prevents hair fall and breakage.
It also contains the active ingredient Sea Satin which restores shine and adds volume to your hair.
Key Feature and Benefits of Little Extra Coco Onion Natural Hair Oil
- 100% Natural Hair Oil
- Helps Control Hair Fall
- Promotes Hair Growth
- 100% Vegan
- Thick texture
- Plant-Based Ingredients
- No Parabens, No Silicones, No Mineral Oil
- No Artificial Colors
- FDA Approved
- Peta Certified Cruelty-Free
- Certified Made Safe™, Australian Certified Toxic-Free™, and Allergy Certified™
Ingredients in Little Extra Coco Onion Natural Hair Oil
Full Ingredients List:
Capric Triglyceride, Sesame Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Castor Oil, Grapefruit Oil, Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Onion Oil, Bhringraj Oil, Ginger Oil, Curry Leaves Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Fenugreek Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beta Vulgaris Root Extract
How I used Little Extra Coco Onion Natural Hair Oil??
- Pour a few drops of the oil on your palms and rub it on your scalp and hair well.
- Massage the oil to your scalp in circular motions for 5 to 10 mins.
- Apply more oil if needed on your hair.
- Allow it to remain on your hair for a few hours or overnight.
- Wash it off with a mild shampoo
My Experience with Little Extra Coco Onion Natural Hair Oil
This onion hair oil comes in a white bottle with double cap- the main black one which is a pump cap and the other transparent one for covering the pump, with the carton box packaging which covers all the information about the products.
The Texture of this Onion hair oil is medium thick as a natural oil should be and it gets easily absorbed into the skin in no time.
I use it thrice a week, for 2-3 hours before I wash my hair and used the shampoo twice to rinse the oil completely from hair and this onion hair oil gives me nice, smooth and lustrous hair. I am still using this oil to see whether it works for my hair loss area.
You Can Check this Product here:Little Extra Coco Onion Hair Oil
Price of Little Extra Coco Onion Natural Hair Oil
MRP is INR 649 but always available at discounted price at their online store.
Little Extra Coco Onion Natural Hair Oil, a powerful blend of Onion Oil, Sea Satin and several other active ingredients, deeply nourish and strengthen hair from root to tip, regenerate hair follicles, stimulate healthy hair growth and reduce hair loss.
Stay connected for more
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream Review
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- The Derma Co Creamy Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review
- Mamaearth Niacinamide Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review