ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
Welcome ToST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop with Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review.
I needed a good quality body wash that provides a freshness to the body after bathing and at the same time not dehydrating the skin.
When I saw this I liked the look of it and its appealing ingredients. I decided to give it try. And fortunately, I recieved a trial pack ofST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop Body Wash.
ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop Body Washis my first product from ST. D’VENCE. So I am really excited to use this luxurious Body wash made of Organic Aloe Vera and Hydrolysed Collagen combined with the freshness of Ocean Drops.
This trial pack of ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop Body Wash lasted for almost two weeks. I used it two times a day. Now I am ready to review it.
So without any furthur delay, lets start the review.
About ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop Body Wash
ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop Body Wash is formulated with Organic Aloe Vera and Hydrolysed Collagen which come together with the freshness of Ocean Drops in this luxurious shower gel. It claims to have the goodness of 100% pure Organic Aloe Vera and Hydrolysed Collagen.
This Ocean Drop Body Wash is claimed to be infused with skin-friendly benefits and anti-inflammatory properties of Aloe Vera. This indulgent shower gel from ST. D´VENCÉ promotes healthy and vibrant skin while giving your skin a boost of vitality and freshness. So pamper your skin and awaken your senses every day with this soothing and refreshing shower gel.
ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop Body Wash Benefits
ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash is claimed to provide following benefits:-
- Awesome Ingredients list like 100% pure Aloe Vera and Pearl Drops
- Vegan Collagen Booster, Hence Anti-Ageing
- Improves Skins Health
- Ultra Refreshing
- Deep Cleansing
- Prevents Inflammation And Dryness
- Cleanses Blocked Pores and Soothes Skin
- Revitalize And Smoothen Skin
- Helps Relax Your Body
- For All Skin Types
- Extremely Gentle For Everyday Use
- Triclosan Free, Paraben Free, Phthalates Free and Mineral Oil free
- Cruelty free
- Non Comedogenic
Full list of ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop Body Wash ingredients includes:
Hydrolyzed Collagen, Aloe Vera (USDA Organic), Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium-7, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose, Lathon CG, Vitamin E Acetate, Allantoin, Sodium Benzoate, Coco Diethanolamide, Perfume, Colour, Purified Water.
How To use ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop Body Wash
- Pour an appropriate amount on your palm or bath sponge.
- Wash your entire body.
- Rinse off with water
My Review on ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop Body Wash
I hate summers. It is already so hot in my place. My skin feels sweaty and exhausted after a long day at work.
Recently I have had been using Mamaearth Ubtan Body wash which is great body wash. But It doesn’t provide a feeling of refreshness like we need in summers.
I was lucky that I got ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop Body Wash trial pack. It has less quantity but just enough to know the effect of it and review it.
Normally, ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop Body Wash comes in a big transparent bottle with a black flip flop cap. Its cap is made up of light plastic, I think as it can easily tear.
What I have tried is a trial pack of ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop Body Wash which comes in a squeezable tube of ocean color. But it comes with a black screw cap. The gel comes out easily and it shuts properly and doesn’t have a chance of breaking.
I think I liked tube packing much more than bottle as it is spill proof, easy yo handle and travel friendly.
Texture and Consistency
ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop Body Wash has a ocean blue colored gel like texture and with a proper gel consistency. Neither thick, Nor too runny!
I didn’t have to squeeze the tube. I just hold it downward and the shower gel comes out on its own. Perfect!
I love its fresh fragrance. It has same smell as of the center fresh chewingum. But don’t worry, the smell of its not overwhelming and goes away soon as applied.
The things I didn’t like about ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop Body Wash
- It is not Sulphate Free.
- Perfume for fragrance. I would’ve loved it even more if it was artificial fragrance free.
- Added colors.
My Final Verdict
Using ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop Body Wash was a great experience for me. After the long high temperature days, it provided the ultra freshness to the body, helped me relax after exhaustion and most importantly, didn’t dry out the skin. Infact, it maintains the moisture in the skin.
ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop Body Wash 500 Ml pack is priced at INR 399 which is often available at discounted price.
ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop Body Wash is available at various online stores like Amazon, ST. D’VENCE, Nykaa, Flipkart etc, and often at diacounted price.
ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop Body Wash can be used by anyone whether be men and women. Even dry skin people can use it.
I specially recommend it to dry skin people as there are plenty of body wash gel out there but a little choice for dry skin. ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop Body Wash doesn’t dry skin as well as hydrates and rejuvenates the skin and making it soft and smooth.
And also I’d like to know your thoughts on this product. I try very hard to provide honest reviews. I would love if you comment and share what do you think about this ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop Body Wash. If you have used it, tell me in the comment section your experience .😊👍
- Baidyanath Mahabhringraj Tel Hair Oil Review
- Baidyanath Mahabhringraj Herbal Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Niacin Face Toner Review
- Mamaearth Vitamin C Sleeping Mask Review
- Mamaearth Oil Free Face Moisturizer with Apple Cider Vinegar Review
- Mamaearth Onion Shampoo for Hair Fall Control Review
- Mamaearth Onion Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Mask for Hair Fall Control Review
- Mamaearth Vitamin C Hand Cream Review
- Mamaearth HydraGel Indian Sunscreen Review
- Mamaearth Retinol Face Serum Review
- Sage Apothecary Lavandin and Mint Body Wash Review
- Mamaearth Rose Water Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Joy Skin Fruits Brightening Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Retinol Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Coco Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review