Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
|Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review|
Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer
Welcome to my blog RJ Pro Reviews and today I am going to share with you the review of Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer which is a part of Mamaearth new product range of Himalayan Thermal Water.
Other products are being Mamaearth Aqua glow face wash, Face serum and sunscreen.
Let’s start the reviewing Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer.
Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer
Summer is on! The time when the skin is full of dirts, sweat and with almost zero hydration.
It is time you give your skin a boost of hydration with the goodness of Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer with Himalayan Thermal Water and Hyaluronic Acid For 72 Hours.
Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer claims to provide skin 72 hours of hydration.
Himalayan thermal water hydrates, protects from UV damage, and reduces inflammation on the skin. The result is plump, hydrated and glowing skin!
Hyaluronic Acid helps to prevent moisture loss. It gets easily absorbed into the skin due to it’s light weight formula and doesn’t make the skin feel oily or sticky.
You will not find any silicones, parabens, and mineral oil in the Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer.
Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Benefits
The brand claims this moisturizer provides following benefits:
- Himalayan thermal water and hyaluronic acid hold in the moisture providing you with skin that stays hydrated for 72 hours.
- Lightweight gel formula. The gel absorbs quickly leaving behind glowing and hydrated skin.
- Keeps skin fresh and plump. Hyaluronic acid present in the gel moisturizer locks in the skin’s moisture while the Himalayan thermal water refreshes skin.
- Safe and natural: Free from silicones, parabens, mineral oil and dyes. Can be used by men and women of age 15 years and above.
- Dermatologically tested and suitable for all skin types.
Ingredients In Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer
How To Use Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer
My Review of Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer
I bought Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer 5 months ago along with serum and facewash of same product range. It was too dry here then due to winter. My skin becomes really dry.
Mamaearth Aqua glow gel Moisturizer ‘s 72 hours hydaration linecaught my attention.
So I have used to for like 3-4 months.
Lets review this Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer from beginning.
Texture and Consistency
The texture of Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer is creamy gel and its consistency is a perfect like gel. Neither runny not thick.
Which is a great because it gets absorbs into the skin in a couple of seconds.
It has a mild fragrance which is not at all overwhelming and soons fade away as you apply it. Some reviewers have found its smell overwhelming but I don’t think it’s smell can cause aversion to sensitive noses.
The product is so light on the skin that it quicly gets absorbed as I applied.
Also check out:The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review
I have a combination skin type. And it was my mistake to buy it in winter.
My skin becomes really dry in winter. After washing my face with Mamaearth Aqua glow face wash, I applied toner and Aqua glow serum from same brand then applied this gel moisturizer on my face and neck.
In beginning, it makes skin feels completely smooth and soft. After 3-4 hours, my skin began to get dry again. Not so much but it did.
I think the best time is to use this face moisturizer in summer. Avoid using it in winter as it doesn’t fulfill its claim of providing 72 hours of hydration.
Even with such hyped price, Mamaearth Aqua glow gel face moisturizer when applied onto the skin, gives smooth and supple skin same as any other moisturizer can provide at much lower prices.
If you have oily skin in even winters, you still can go for it. But this is not for winters from normal and dry skin.
And I will also say I won’t spend ₹699 on this product again.
Also Read: Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream Review
₹699 for 100 ML. Even for mamaearth, it is hugely priced.
Available on Amazon, Nykaa & Mamaearth and other leading online stores.
Also check out: Mamaearth Retinol Face Serum Review
My Final Verdict
People with normal oily and dry skin can go for it in summer if you really want to try it out. Otherwise, I am not a fan of this product.
3/5 stars just because of price
Have you guys used Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer or any other Mamaearth Product ? How was your experience? Tell me in the comment section below.
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream Review
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- The Derma Co Creamy Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review
- Mamaearth Niacinamide Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review