Lotus Herbals Sun Block Cream SPF 30 Review
Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream Indian Summer Formula PA++ UVA UVB SPF 30 Review
Welcome to RJ PRO REVIEWS. Today I am here with another wonderful products- The Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review.
So, let’s continue the review.
Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream
The Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Sun Block Cream SPF 30 is an unique sunscreen cream with PARSOL 1789 that protects your skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays and reduces the chances of tanning and premature ageing after exposure to environmental aggressors.
It’s claimed as sweat-proof and non-greasy formulation of the sunscreen which blends smoothly into the skin, ensuring smooth and supple skin.
This Lotus Sunscreen Sun Block with SPF 30 is suitable for all skin types.
Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream Benefits
- Great coverage
- Sweat and water proof
- Great for Indian weather
- Travel friendly
- Doesn’t feel heavy on skin
- Great option for winter
- Prevents skin from tanning.
Ingredients in Lotus Sun Block Cream
Following are the ingredients of Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream SPF 30-
How to use Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream
- Apply “Safe Sun Sunblock Cream SPF 30 PA++” liberally on your face, neck and other exposed areas on your body.
- Make sure to apply it 15 minutes before going outdoors.
- Keep applying once every 2 hours for better protection from UV rays.
Lotus Safe Sun Sun Block cream comes in dusky orange colored flip flop tube that can be screwed up easily. It is travel friendly and easily carried with.
Sun block sunscreen is white in color and with proper consistency – enough thick, hence making it convenient to apply.
Fragrance is mild and sober which easily fades away. Apply all over the face a neck and by massaging with fingertips, it gives fresh look with skin looking smooth and glowy.
No need to worry about white patches.
Final Review of Lotus Sun Block Sunscreen
Lotus Sun Block sunscreen gets easily applied on the skin. I don’t go out for long. Just for like few minutes. My skin is combination and it gets dry in winter and sweaty with little oily in summer.
In winter I applied it after face moisturizer. And it gave me a smooth and supple texture.
In summer, my skin becomes sweaty easily so I prefer to use it alone. For oily skin, it might feel a little greasy but it doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. But in winter, or if you have a dry skin, it will do wonders to your skin.
Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream gives good coverage for body exposed areas.
Lotus Herbal Safe Sun Sun Block Cream Sunscreen SPF 30 ₹245 for 50 gm
Recommended for all skin types in winter and summer. Oily skin people might find it a bit greasy in summers.
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream Review
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- The Derma Co Creamy Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review
- Mamaearth Niacinamide Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review
Find Me on
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Quora | You Tube |