Mamaearth Ubtan Face Wash for Tan Removal Review
MAMAEARTH UBTAN FACE WASH REVIEW
Here I am, back with another review, of, —Mamaearth Ubtan Face Wash with Turmeric & Saffron. Mamaearth Ubtan Face Wash is the one of the great products of mamaearth product range and my first review of Mamaearth brand. I have a combination type skin so my T-Zone ( Forehead, Nose and chin) always gets oily and tanned during summers. So I needed a product that can prevent ongoing tanning on my skin, which is why I decided to go for Mamaearth ubtan face wash. This Ubtan Face Wash is specifically made for Tan Removal.
ABOUT MAMAEARTH UBTAN FACE WASH
Mamaearth ubtan face wash is manufactured from natural ingredients. This Ubtan Face Wash helps to remove and prevent tanning, repair sun damage and lighten skin and also dermatologically tested, balances pH level of skin and free from dangerous chemicals viz. SLES, Sulphates, phthalates and artificial fragrances.
Also Read- Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Wash Review
It is applied on whole wet face in circular motions with fingertips with more concentration on scrubbing forehead, nose and chin area.
What it Claims to do?
- Removes sun tan
- Lightens the skin
- Repair sun damage
- Restores the pH balance of the skin.
Mamaearth Ubtan face wash’s key ingredients list includes—
Aqua, Stearic acid, Sodium Cocoyl, Glycinate, Glycerin, Palmitic Acid, Coconut oil, Walnut beads, Saffron Extract, Niacinamide, Carrot Seed oil, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Turmeric Powder, Liqouricr extract, Orange oil, Ylang Ylang Oi and Patchouli Oil.
Turmeric is full of health benefits primarily because of curcumin, a bioactive component. Curcumin has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Whereas Saffron is known for anti-inflammatory properties and reducing pigmentation.
Mamaearth Ubtan face wash comes in a white long tube as you can see in the image. Its quite travel-friendly and handy. It is also spill proof.
It has also provided a note that says—
Product contains natural ingredients & may change color and fragrance, without losing effectiveness. Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger existing allergies, patch test recommended. Results may vary. Store in cool and dry place.
So no need to worry about color change or smell. 🤟🤟🤟🤟
TEXTURE AND EFFECT
Mamaearth Ubtan face wash is great for removing sun tan. It is REALLY an ubtan face wash. It has a thick paste like consistency as a normal ubtan paste has. And it does look like ubtan and with more—it include walnut beads in it which helps to scrub the face.
PROS AND CONS
- Balances pH level of the skin
- Easily available at online stores viz. Amazon, Nyka etc
- Great option for dry skin types as it doesn’t dry out skin at all.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Having natural ingredients
- Scrubs the skin as well
- Packaging is nice and also travel friendly
- Alcohol free, No animal testing, SLS and paraben free and Dermatologically tested
- The product is costlier.
- Doesn’t fulfils its claim of tan removal. It doesn’t remove really old tan but regular and continous use for longer time might.
My Experience with Mamaearth Ubtan Face Wash
So, overall Mamaearth Ubtan Face wash is good and herbal. Even they have provided note that colour may change over time but it doesn’t affect the quality. I have been using it for two weeks, yes. And I like this Ubtan Face Wash. I will continue to use this product and see if it really removes the old and stubborn tan. I have tried it on face and my looks really good.
Ubtan Face Wash even removed some of the blackheads I had around the tip of the nose. 30% of them were completely gone today after using mamaearth ubtan face wash. It even smelled like ubtan.
Also Read- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
As for the Tan Removal thing, it did remove tan on my T-Zone area. But that is a fresh tan. If you want to remove old tanning you have to wait. Next time I am going to use it on my neck and see if it really removes it. So stay connected.
I like this product because along with tan, it also helped in removing blackheads that I am trying to remove since very long time. Its walnut beads present in it really helps in removing dead skin. And I don’t have to worry about my dry cheeks as it doesn’t dry out the skin. So, I think it is a great option in winters too.
But, I don’t think it is a great option for oily skin. However they can try it out in winter. But I think Mamaearth Charcoal Face Wash would be perfect for oily skin type. For the rest, I will definitely recommend it.
I want you to, at least, try Mamaearth ubtan face wash out for once. This is great product in this price range.
Price: Rs 249 for 100 ml (Price may vary at amazon)
Rating :- 4.5/5
Click To Buy on Amazon
I Hope you all liked this post. Do share your views in the comment section below and ask what is next product you want me to review.
- Mamaearth Niacin Face Toner Review
- Mamaearth Vitamin C Sleeping Mask Review
- Mamaearth Oil Free Face Moisturizer with Apple Cider Vinegar Review
- Mamaearth Onion Shampoo for Hair Fall Control Review
- Mamaearth Onion Conditioner Review
- Review of Mamaearth Hyaluronic Bamboo Sheet Mask with Rosehip Oil for Soft & Plump Skin
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Mask for Hair Fall Control Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Vitamin C Hand Cream Review
- Mamaearth HydraGel Indian Sunscreen Review
- Mamaearth Retinol Face Serum Review
- Sage Apothecary Lavandin and Mint Body Wash Review
- Mamaearth Rose Water Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Joy Skin Fruits Brightening Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Retinol Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Coco Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review