Jeevanras Mukti Gold Herbal Hair Wash Shampoo Review
AXIOM JEEVANRAS MUKTI GOLD HERBAL HAIR WASH SHAMPOO REVIEW
This year has taught us a lot of things. One of the things that I have learned that no matter how much money you’ve earned, it doesn’t even worth it if you dont care about yourself, be it mentally or physically.
As you guys have already read it on my previous post, you know how much I love my hair and still I have been suffering from various hair problems like premature greying of hair, hair loss etc.
So I thought during this time, you know lockdown, covid19 and all these issues, that I should change my products and my lifestyle just a bit. So I did.
Where Did I Heard About Mukti Gold Herbal Hair Wash?
I have been following the famous YouTuber Fittuber since not a very long time ago. I saw a video about best shampoo for hair without affecting the hair health. Then Axiom’s Jeevanras Mukti Gold herbal Hair Wash caught my eye beause I heard about it a lot from many other sources. I bought Axiom’s Jeevanras Mukti Gold Herbal Hair Wash and went through ingredients which are mainly amla reetha and shikakai. Then I remebered how my mother used to boil these three ingredients and made homemeade shampoo. Thats why wanted to give Mukti Gold herbal Hair Wash a try.
I have been using Jeevanras Mukti Gold herbal Hair Wash for more than one and a half month. And I think I am ready to review it and I am not giving up this shampoo any time soon. Because I love it.
ABOUT AXIOM JEEVANRAS MUKTI GOLD HERBAL HAIR WASH
Axiom’s Jeevanras Mukti Gold Hair Wash is a concoction of complete extract of three ingredients only as written on its label i.e. Amla aka Indian Gooseberry, Reetha and Shikakai.
All of these ingredients are panacea for hair problems. Amla, reetha aka soapberry or soapnuts or washnut and shikakai is great solution to our hair problems these are packed with various benefits like vitamin c, antioxidents and boost hair growth. It is the ingreduents that make Jeevanras Mukti Gold Herbal Hair Wash Shampoo really shampoo
INGREDIENTS IN JEEVANRAS MUKTI GOLD HERBAL HAIR WASH
Also Read-Plum Avocado Soft Cleanse Shampoo Review
HOW TO USE JEEVANRAS MUKTI GOLD HERBAL HERBAL HAIR WASH
2) If you are using hair oil on scalp then take required amout of shampoo into a bowl/jug, 4-5 spoons of water and mix it very well so as to make foamy concoction. Then apply this Mukti gold shampoo on the scalp and massage gently then wash. Do the same again so as to make sure that oil is completely gone.
Axiom’s Jeevanras Mukti Gold Herbal Hair Wash comes packed in a brown translucent bottle with white back flip open lid nozzle. This contains labels having all the information about the product.
TEXTURE AND EFFECT
Axiom’s Jeevanras Mukti Gold herbal hair wash has a dark brown, thick consistency of the extracts of amla, shikakai and reetha. It has natural smell of the ingredients and no perfume and chemical is added. Fully natural.
So as for effect, I won’t exaggerate but I really feel bulkiness and more density in my hair than before.🤘🤘🤘
PROS AND CONS
- Completely natural
- Nourishes scalp and promotes healthy scalp and hair
- After 1-2 wash, my thin hair felt dense and bulky for the first in very long time.
- Budget friendly
- Saves not only money but also hair health
- No chemicals added
- Suitable for all ages and hair types
Not exactly cons but Mukti gold herbal hair wash has a few side-effects. Some people might feel dry hair after continuous use of this shampoo. So Dry Hair type people make sure using oil before trying Mukti gold herbal hair wash.
My Opinion About— Axiom’s Jeevanras Mukti Gold Herbal Hair Wash
I was skeptical about this for the first time.
Because I thought it won’t remove oil from hair. I used it twice by diluting it in water.
And trust me. This is the very best thing that happen to me. This herbal hair wash shampoo is really nice and also affordable.
And I can promise. I am not giving up this product and will continue to use it. Sometimes I used to feel itchiness on my scalp. That all has gone now.
My hair used to feel so thin like it is going to fall completely in a couple of years. Well, I don’t feel that anymore. it cleanses the oil perfectly. For oily scalp people, mukti gold harbal hair wash is a great option.
People who are used to the silicone added shampoos might feel not so good about this shampoo as it doesn’t add any shine or extra softness to the hair.
I have already used two bottles of Axioms Jeevanras Mukti Gold Herbal Hair Wash Shampoo. After using for that long time, my hair became dry and frizzy a bit. So, now I use this shampoo frequently.
Price: Rs 180 for 500 ml (Price may vary at amazon)
Rating :- 5/5
I hope you all liked this post. Buy this and share your results in the comment section below and tell me what is next product you want me to review.
- Ponds Super Light Gel Oil-Free Moisturizer Review
- 6 Top Glycerin Melt and Pour Soap Bases For DIY
- Lakme Absolute Pore Fix Toner Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Wash for Tan Removal Review
- Mamaearth Charcoal Face scrub Review
- StBotanica Pure Radiance Under Eye cream Review
- Garnier Skin Naturals BB Cream Review
- VLCC Matte Look Depigmentation Sun Screen Gel Crème Review
- Kamdhenu Kumkumadi Tailam Review
- Biotique Honey Water Pore Tightening Toner Review
- Aroma Magic Neem and Tea Tree Face Wash Review
- Sildne Face and Body Hair Threading System Review
- Deewal Indigo Powder For herbal hair Dye Review
- Re’equil Skin Radiance Cream For Pigmentation Review