Lakme Absolute Pore Fix Toner Review
LAKMÉ ABSOLUTE PORE FIX TONER REVIEW
|*NOTE- This image is private. No one is authorized to use it for oneself purpose.|
Hey guys, Welcome to Lakme Absolute Pore Fix Toner Review.
Are you suffering from oily or combination skin? And have those large and Extra Large pores? Do not worry because you are not alone. There are many people (including me, yes) suffering from the same problem. But still, I know, we don’t have to.
Our pores are enlarged as a result of some skin-related issues that occur due to adolescence and UV exposure. This makes the skin look dull, inflamed and rough. People with mostly oily skin are more prone to enlarged open pores (1). So, to reduce the size of enlarged pores, toners are suggested to applied on face. For myself, I have been using Lakmé Absolute Pore Fix Toner.
So, I am here with you guys along with the review of — Lakmé Absolute Pore Fix Toner — that I have been using for more one and a half month. Having a combination skin, this Lakme Toner has been working great for me. When you apply Lakme Toner, it doesn’t dry out the skin, making it best choice for even dry skin types.
ABOUT LAKMÉ ABSOLUTE PORE FIXER TONER
According to Lakmé India —
” Lakmé Absolute Pore Fix Toner unclogs and tightens your pores to reveal a smooth, clean surface. It not only helps remove traces of debris, make-up, and other impurities on your skin but also addresses specific issues. The lakme toner also rejuvenate and energize your skin after a long day. Daily use of Lakmé’s toner reduces the dryness and excess Oiliness of the skin. This Lakme Toner comes in a mist form, it is easy to apply. Spray on the cotton pad. Swipe the cotton pad on the face and neck always in an upward direction. Let the Lakme Toner to dry on your face naturally and apply the moisturizer after.”
Net Quantity: 60ml
Expiry date: 24 Months
What it Claims to do?
- Unclogs & tightens large open pores on the face.
- Helps to rejuvenate and energize skin
- Addresses specific skin issues
- Helps reduce the dryness and appearance of oily skin.
Full list of ingredients of Lakmé Absolute Pore Fix Toner contains—
Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Propylene glycol, Citric acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Perfume, Lavender Extract, Witch Hazel Leave Extract, Disodium EDTA, Benzophenone-4, Glacial water, Tocopheryl Acetate, Menthyl Lactate, Sodium Hydroxide, methyl Paraben, DMDM Hydantoine and lodopropynyl, Butylcarbamate and Butylene glycol, Alpha – isomethyl ionone, Benzyl salicylate, citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Linalyl Acetate.
This Lakme Toner comes in a pretty lavender toned translucent bottle and cap and has a pump. You open it and press the pump and a gentle quantity of it comes out on your cotton pad. Being translucent packing, the quantity left of this Lakme Toner can be clearly seen.
Lakmé Absolute Pore Fix Toner is great in soothing skin. It looks transparent and watery in consistency. Lakme Toner has a sober smell, a bit citrus-y (it has citric acid in its ingredients list). Unlike other toners, it doesn’t feels sticky to the skin and the smell is also not so overpowering.
PROS AND CONS OF LAKME TONER
- Claims to tighten enlarged pores
- Great option for dry skin types as it doesn’t dry out skin at all
- Alcohol free
- I like the smell of it
- Too costly with really less quantity.
- Takes time in pore tightening.
- Contain parabens
HOW TO USE LAKME ABSOLUTE PORE FIX TONER
Clean your face and then moist the cotton pad with the Lakme Toner and apply it on your face and neck in upward strokes. Wait for 15-20 seconds and apply moisturizer.
My Review on Lakme Absolute Pore Fix Toner
From my point of view, Lakmé Absolute Pore Fix Toner is a good product. Its comes in a spray bottle making it travel friendly and convenient to use. I really love its fragrance. Being watery in consistency, it gets absorbed quickly into the skin, leaving my skin soothing and moisturized.
As for pores problem, may be I have to wait more as I cannot see much difference from earlier. I am posting my pic. First one is of late afternoon on first day and other on is taken after one month, just after applying this toner.
As just a toner, I will definitely recommend it. But for enlarged pores, it doesn’t do its job.
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream Review
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- The Derma Co Creamy Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review
- Mamaearth Niacinamide Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review