Ponds Super Light Gel Oil-Free Moisturizer Review
Ponds Super Light Gel Oil-Free Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E Review
Welcome to Ponds Super Light Gel Oil-free Moisturizer Review.
Ponds Super Light Gel Moisturizer is an oil-free moisturizer, infused with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E. It is formulated with super light gel moisturizer formula which is quick to get absorbed into the skin.
There are only a few products that I like and this super GEL light moisturizer is one of them. It is my favorite new gel moisturizer. This feels soft on skin that I’m even considering buying it again. ☺
About Ponds Super Light Gel Oil-free Moisturizer
Pond’s Super Light Gel oil-free moisturizer –is a moisturizer for all seasons and for all skin types. This moisturizer have the important elements— hyaluronic acid, vitamin E and glycerin that helps providing the goodness of a proper moisturizer. This super light moisturizer absorbs into the skin really quicker faster than regular creams, locks the moisture in and gives 24-hour hydration to your skin!
I use this super light gel twice in a day— in morning and at night after using a toner. After using it my skin feels so soft, not greasy. It gets absorb into skin instantly as it has very light weight formula so it spreads easily on skin.
Ponds Super Light Gel Oil-free Moisturizer keeps your skin moisture in balance making it ideal product for all seasons, even in summers. It keeps your skin soft and smooth by restoring the moisture.
Ponds Super Light Gel Oil-free Moisturizer Benefits
- A super lightweight GEL moisturizer that claims to provide 24 hour hydration
- Infused with hyaluronic acid that provides moisture to the skin, leaving it smooth and soft
- Light in weight with non-oily formula, keeping your skin feeling fresh all day.
- Suitable for all skin types and for all seasons
Ingredients in Ponds Super Light Gel Moisturizer
Price of Ponds Super Light Gel Oil-free Moisturizer
Price: ₹299 for 147 gms
₹149 for 73 gms
Pond’s Super Light Gel Moisturizer comes in an aqua blue wide tub. It has packaging similar to the Ponds Light Moisturizer. It has a silver foil cover inside which you have to peel off before using it.
Texture and Consistency
The best thing about this ponds super light gel moisturizer😇 — its texture and consistency. It has a light, watery kind of soft gel which provides instant hydration to the skin. It absorbs right into the akin really fast without feeling greasy at all as it has an oil-free formula.
I have a combination to dry type skin. It is so hydrating the skin that even dry skin types can use it. The hydration is real! It is so hydrating that even dry skin types can use it.
Pros and cons For Ponds Super Light Gel Oil-Free Moisturizer
- It is quite affordable
- Very hydrates the skin
- Infused with hyaluronic acid and Vitamin E
- Moisturizes the skin without feeling greasy at all as it is oil-free moisturizer.
- It has super lightweight formula
- Paraben free product
- Require a pea sized amount
- This product is suitable for all skin types
- Ponds is not a cruelty free brand
- Might not suitable for all skin types as it claims
- Contains fragrance so it may not be suitable for sensitive skin type
- Full of Harsh chemicals
My Review on Ponds Super Light Gel Oil-free Moisturizer
Ponds Super Light Gel moisturizer is great for the skin. I love this gel moisturizer as my skin feels really soft and smooth after applying it. I have a combination type skin and it didn’t cause break-outs on my skin. My skin feels so glowy after using it. So, I’ll definitely recommend it. 😊😊
Click Here to Buy it on Amazon
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream Review
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- The Derma Co Creamy Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review
- Mamaearth Niacinamide Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review