RE’EQUIL SKIN RADIANCE CREAM FOR PIGMENTATION REVIEW
Welcome to my blog. Today I am here with my Re’equil Skin Radiance Cream Review -Best cream for Hyper pigmentation & Dark spots- Honest 8 week Challenge With Pictures.The review of this skin radiance cream for pigmentation and dark spots is not only my first post and review of this blog but also my first time of using a skin care regimen. Earlier, I never cared for any skincare or my skin, but then I thought I why not , so here I am with Reequil radiance cream review. Let us start with this review.
BEFORE WE START
I didn’t chooseRe’equil Skin Radiance cream for Hyperpigmentation and Dark spots just anyhow, as I know someone with a bit darker shade complexion than mine and she was glowing. When I asked her, she told me about that she’s been using Re’equil Skin Radiance cream since last 3 months and that’s where I got the idea.
RE’ EQUIL Skin Radiance Cream Benefits
– treathyperpigmentation, dark spotsandmelasma
– protects skin from age spots and freckles
– evens outskin tone
– boostradianceand improvesskin texture
RE’EQUIL SKIN RADIANCE CREAM INGREDIENTS
Following are the key ingredients of Re’equil Pigmentation cream:
- Pterocarpus marsupium Extract- skin brightening properties (hyperpigmentation, dark spots etc)
- Tetra-hydrocurcumin– skin whitening properties
- Alpha Bisabolol– accelerates skin healing process
Free of– parabens sulphates, comedogenic ingredients
Note: The pictures are personal and should not be used for marketing purpose.
And this review is completely honest, not paid promotion.
MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE RE’EQUIL SKIN RADIANCE CREAM
Here I am with Reequil hyperpigmentation cream review which consists of my 8 week challenge.
1)In first pic you see, how much dark my nose is as compared to my cheek and there are some hyper pigmentation and darks spots. The reason behind this is, I have a Combination skin type, hence, My T-zone is rather oily (somewhat) but cheeks are dry.
If you zoom in the picture, You can even see my open pores are justtt…… Too muchh!!!!
But.. In next pic you can see my nose is almost as same as my cheek and pic 1 and 3 have clear difference.
2)So have these pictures. (Picture 3 and 5)
You can clearly see the difference in my skin.
My cheeks are generally clear with a 2-3 acne marks and some pits, but I have combination skin, so that makes my T-Zone dark (as you can see in the pictures).
But in 8th pic you see, my nose has same color as of my cheeks. No hyper pigmentation, No Dark spots. Just Radiant and even skin tone.This Re’equil Skin Radiance cream is one of best hyperpigmentation cream for dark skin, melasma and pigmentation. Only, you have to use it consistently.
ABOUT RE’EQUIL SKIN RADIANCE CREAM
- Texture: The very first thing that I like about this cream is that it is very light in texture which just sinks into the skin and doesn’t feel heavy and greasy on the face at all.
- Quantity: 30 gms quantity in ₹490. It sounds too much but believe me its not because you just have to apply a very small quantity enough to cover face. Just a small button size, use finger tip to apply small dots all over you face, massage in circular motions till it get absorbed and there you go!
- Lasting time: I’ve been using it for 2 months but its still enough for 10-15 days (more or less) for me I think.
Things to keep in mind
There are some factor you need to consider:
- I have a combination skin type.
- Use this cream twice a day.
- I have also used toner before using this cream.
- This cream is so light in texture, so both, dry and oily skin people can use it.
My Final Verdict of Re’equil Skin Radiance cream
Re’equil Skin Radiance Cream does its work. It helps lighten the darks spots on face.
Which cream is good for pigmentation?
I don’t have deep hyperpigmentation but for my dark spots, I think Re’equil Skin Radiance Cream is a good cream for light pigmentation, dark spots and to boost skin radiance and I love it.
Important Note: My skin became dull but not hyperpigmented so for making overall face skin tone lighter, this cream is good but work for a hyperpigmented skin, you have to just consistently apply it on that area only for at least 6-8 months along with healthy food nd lifestyle and also a good quality sunscreen before going out in sun to prevent further damage to your skin.
All Posts From this Blog
- Re’equil Skin Radiance Cream For Pigmentation Review
- Premature Greying of hair- Cause and Natural treatment (home remedies)
- Re’equil Vitamin C Face Toner Review
- NATURE’S ABSOLUTES AMLA OIL REVIEW
- Baidyanath Amla Juice Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Onion Oil Scalp Serum with Onion Oil & Niacinamide Review
- Review: Mamaearth Onion Hair Serum with Onion and Biotin
- Stop Hair fall and Hair Loss- Regrow Hair Naturally Without Side Effects
- Dermafique All Important Skin Toner Review
- Lakme 9 To 5 CC Cream, Beige, Review
- KAZIMA Aloe Vera Gel Review
- Review: Lakme Radiance Complexion Compact Powder, Marble
- Beauty Berry Primer 3 in 1 Review
- Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Toner Review
- LOreal Paris Revitalift Crystal Micro-Essence Review
- Ponds Super Light Gel Oil-Free Moisturizer Review
- 6 Top Glycerin Melt and Pour Soap Bases For DIY
- Lakme Absolute Pore Fix Toner Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Wash for Tan Removal Review
- Mamaearth Charcoal Face scrub Review
- StBotanica Pure Radiance Under Eye cream Review
- Garnier Skin Naturals BB Cream Review
- VLCC Matte Look Depigmentation Sun Screen Gel Crème Review
- Kamdhenu Kumkumadi Tailam Review
- Biotique Honey Water Pore Tightening Toner Review
Posts You May Like
- Aroma Magic Neem and Tea Tree Face Wash Review
- Sildne Face and Body Hair Threading System Review
- Deewal Indigo Powder For herbal hair Dye Review
- Mirah Belle Exotic Organic Tomato Grapeseed Soap Bar Review
- Raw Nature Volcanic Green Clay Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Retinol Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Natural Vibes Tea Tree Hair Conditioner Review
- Biotique Almond Oil Nourishing Soap Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
- Khadi Mauri Coconut Hair Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Body Wash Review
- Attar Ayurveda Pure and Natural Indigo Powder Review
- Baidyanath Mahabhringraj Tel Hair Oil Review
- Baidyanath Mahabhringraj Herbal Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Niacin Face Toner Review
- Mamaearth Vitamin C Sleeping Mask Review
- Mamaearth Oil Free Face Moisturizer with Apple Cider Vinegar Review
- Mamaearth Onion Shampoo for Hair Fall Control Review
- Mamaearth Onion Conditioner Review
- Review of Mamaearth Hyaluronic Bamboo Sheet Mask with Rosehip Oil for Soft & Plump Skin
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Mask for Hair Fall Control Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Vitamin C Hand Cream Review
- Mamaearth HydraGel Indian Sunscreen Review
- Mamaearth Retinol Face Serum Review
- Sage Apothecary Lavandin and Mint Body Wash Review
- Mamaearth Rose Water Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Joy Skin Fruits Brightening Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Retinol Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Coco Bamboo Sheet Mask Review.
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream Review
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- The Derma Co Creamy Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review
- Mamaearth Niacinamide Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review
- Plum Avocado Soft Cleanse Shampoo Review
- Plum Olive & Macadamia Shampoo Review
- Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil Review, Benefits and Side Effects
- Plum Olive & Macadamia Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Natural Henna Paste Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Hydrating Sunscreen Gel SPF 50 Review
- Mamaearth Rosehip Face Serum with Rosehip & Gotu Kola for Glowing Skin Review
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Open Pores Face Cream Review
- Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Toner Review
- Mamaearth Natural Nourishing Bathing Soaps Review
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 50+ PA+++ Review
- Plum Green Tea Alcohol-Free Toner Review
- Mamaearth Tea Tree Face Wash Review
- MCaffeine Hydrating Naked And Raw Espresso Coffee Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Vitamin C Day Cream For Skin Illumination SPF 20 Review
- Fotoprotector ISDIN Fusion Water SPF 50 Review
- Mcaffeine Coffee Oil-Free Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Skin Illuminate Face Serum with Vitamin C Review
- Mamaearth Vitamin C Cold Cream Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Cold Cream Review
- Mamaearth Coco Cold Cream Review
- Dot And Key CICA Salicylic Face Wash Review
- Just Herbs Pomegranate Toner Review
- Just Herbs Silksplash Rehydrant Face Wash Review
- Kaya Acne-Free Purifying Toner Review
- Sirona Hydrating Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Vitamin C Tinted 100% Natural Lip Balm Review
- Plum Chamomile & White Tea Sheer Matte Day Cream Sunscreen SPF 50 Review
- Cetaphil Bright Healthy Radiance Toner Review
- Mamaearth Moisture Matte Longstay Lipsticks Review and Swatches
- Say Goodbye to Disposables: Why I Switched to the Sirona Menstrual Cup | Review
- Just Herbs Silky Strength Aloe Vera Shampoo Review: Is It Worth the Hype?
- Bella Vita Organic NicoLips Lip Brightening Scrub Review
- Mamaearth Glow Oil Control Compact SPF 30 Review
- Revitalize your tresses: Sesa Ayurvedic Hair oil review
- The Moms Co Natural Daily Vitamin C Face Toner Review
- Mamaearth Rice Face Wash for Glass Skin Review | Benefits and Side-effects
- Is it worth hype- Cetaphil Bright Healthy Radiance Brightening Day Protection Cream SPF 15 Review
- Mamaearth Rice Oil Free Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Eggplex Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Eggplex Conditioner Review and Side Effects
- Sonnet Wellness AM PM Skincare Ritual Review
- My Experience- STAMIO Amla, Reetha, Shikakai, Bhringraj And Hibiscus Powders: Review
- Little Extra Coco Onion Natural Hair Oil Review
- Vriksha Veda Brahmi Oil Review
- Vriksha Veda Pahadi Rosemary Leaves Review