Plum Avocado Soft Cleanse Shampoo Review
Hi dear friends,
Welcome to Rj Pro Reviews. Today my posts is about the shampoo I have been using for pas few weeks- Plum Avocado Soft Cleanse Shampoo. This Plum Avocado Shampoo Review is my first hair care review from Plum brand.
Haircare regimen is just as vital as skincare. Not using good quality haircare products can make you lose the health of your hair. For that, it is important to figure out the right kind of shampoo or conditioner according to the hair problems or type of your hair.
Plum is the one of brand that is endorsed by many beauty bloggers. I was checking out the Smytten app when this Plum avocado shampoo caught my eye. So I bought it, and tried it on my hair.
Let’s see the rest and full explained – Plum Avocado Soft Cleanse Shampoo Review.
Also Read-Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
Plum Avocado Soft Cleanse Shampoo
Plum Avocado Soft Cleanse Shampoo is mainly for dry, frizzy, curly and wavy hair.
This Avocado Shampoo is a sulphate-free, silicone-free, gentle shampoo with avocado, shea and aloe. Gently cleanses hair without over-drying. Use with a conditioner or hair mask for best results.
Benefits of Plum Avocado Soft Cleanse Shampoo
- Gentle cleansing hence preventing frizz.
- Formulated with the goodness of avocado, shea and aloe
- High protein content will that help nourish your hair
- Keeps dryness at bay giving hair a healthy lustre and bounce
- This fragrance-free product can be used by both, men and women
- Free from silicone, parabens, sulfate, alcohol, phthalates, zinc and propylene glycol
- Vegan, cruelty-free and FDA approved product
- CG friendly.
Ingredients in Plum Avocado Soft Cleanse Shampoo
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Coco Glucoside, Glycerine, Acrylates Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polyquaternium-22, D-panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Ethylene Glycol Distearate, Sodium Gluconate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 19140, CI 42090
Avocado Oil: Controls frizz and prevents dryness.
Shea Butter: Penetrates into hair shaft very easily, preventing hair breakage and appearance of split ends.
Aloe Vera: It helps hair retain moisture and makes it smooth and shiny
D-panthenol (Vitamin B5): Conditions the hair, maintains moisture levels and works on split ends.
How to Use Plum Avocado Shampoo
If you oil, make a concoction with plum shampoo and a dash of water. Mix it, and apply on wet hair. Repeat the process to remove excess oil. Even if you don’t use oil, still follow the same procedure. This way, your will be cleaned well with less quantity of shampoo.
My Experience with Plum Avocado Soft Cleanse Shampoo
Let’s Begin this Plum Shampoo Review.
It comes in a long white bottle but I used the trial pack just to make sure it’s full pack is worth buying. It has all the details regarding this shampoo.
It’s fragrance is pleasant, not overwhelming at all. The texture is same as any other shampoo with typical consistency and it looks like pearly and velvety texture. It is soft on hair.
I have straight hair with a bit of dry, wavy hair at the end. I never shampoo without oiling my hair.
It takes two washes with this plum shampoo to remove oil from hair completely as it is sulfate and silicone free.
When you use it for the first time, it seems like oil isn’t washed at all. So don’t use more shampoo on your hair on first time. For using 2nd time, you ‘ll know you don’t need more shampoo.
After washing my hair, my hair didn’t feel dry at all. I didn’t even use any conditioner. Still my hair felt soft and nice.
That’s where a shampoo’s worth is seen. When you don’t use shampoo with it.
The Plum Avocado Soft Cleanse Shampoo is specifically made for frizzy, curly and wavy hair. I don’t have curly hair but mostly straight. So I think this was nice shampoo which made my hair a bit manageable and soft. It didn’t add any shine to hair nor did it promise.
Benefits of this Plum Avocado shampoo are tremendous. I didn’t see any hair fall as long as I used it. Plum Avocado Soft Cleanse Shampoo is really good for your hair.
My experience with this Plum Shampoo was overall nice.
Price of Plum Avocado Shampoo is ₹550 for 300 ml.
Also Read-Plum Olive & Macadamia Shampoo Review
I would have give it above 4 but low rating is for price. I think the price is a bit high for the low quantity.
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream Review
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- The Derma Co Creamy Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review
- Mamaearth Niacinamide Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review