NATURE’S ABSOLUTES AMLA OIL REVIEW
NATURE’S ABSOLUTES AMLA OIL REVIEW
Nature’s Absolute Amla Oil Review: I have been trying a new product which i intended to review for very long time. And in my review list, its completely first of its kind. Today I am going to review Nature’s Absolutes Amla (Indian Gooseberry) Oil.
Amla is great source of vitamin c. Infused with coconut or sesame oil, it provides its anti aging benefits to hair. Nature’s Absolutes Amla oil is made up by infusing amla in sesame oil.
ABOUT NATURE’S ABSOLUTES AMLA OIL
Nature’s Absolutes Amla oil is made of indian gooseberry or amla induced in sesame oil. Amla or Indian Gooseberry is known for its anti aging properties. It is rich in essential nutrients required for healthy skin and hair and aids in combating in early signs of aging process.
When applied to hair, it repairs damaged and dull hair, strengthes brittle hair that is prone to hair fall, helps soothe an itchy scalp and promote hair growth.
Nature’s Absolutes Amla oil also helps in preventing premature greying of hair and makes your hair vibrant.
There are only two ingredients in Nature’s Ansolutes Amla oil:-
Phyllanthus emblica or Indian gooseberry extract: Amla berries are excellent source of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Iron and Calcium. Amla is a blessing for hair skin and healthy eyes. Its anti aging properties makes it excellent ingredient for treatimg hair problems.
Cold pressed Sesame Indicum (sesame oil) : Sesame oil promotes good scalp health and promotes hair growth. Sesame oil contains vitamin E, B complex, and minerals such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and protein that helps strengthening of the hair from the roots and deeply nourishes the scalp overall, hence making it one of the best oil for healthy hair.
HOW TO APPLY NATURE’S ABSOLUTE AMLA OIL
The best way to oil your scalp is using double boiling system.
Take a small bowl for small quantity of oil in it according to your need. Take another big bowl and heat some water in it on gas.
When water starts boiling turn off the gas and put oil bowl in it. When oil is warm enough for the skin gently massage onto your scalp using fingertips.
Also Read: Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
Keep it overnight and wash it with mild shampoo next morning.
Apply this oil on to you scalp by parting your hairs vertically. This is the best way to apply hair oil as heat does not directly warm the oil so important vitamins and minerals in the oil stay intact.
Nature’s Absolutes Amla oil comes in white packing from the outside with details on it. It comes in transparent bottle as you can see. You squeeze it and take out oil.
Price: ₹300 for 22 ml
Rating: 4/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐
PROS AND CONS
- Made of pure cold pressed sesame oil
- Not too thin, Not so thick
- Easily absorbs
- Easy application
- Best oil for winter as its mild hot in nature
- Reasonable and affordable price
- Sulfate free, Paraben free and Cruelty free
- Handmade product
- Quantity of each ingredients is not mentioned separately.
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH NATURE’S ABSOLUTES AMLA OIL
As already mentioned in pro and cons, Nature’s Absolutes Amla oil is great for hair. As it has amla in, nothing works as great for hair as amla does.
I have been a victim of hair loss recently which is why I decided to try this oil. It easily gets absorbed onto the scalp. I am using this oil since last month. Since then, I have not seen much difference in the hair fall but my hair length is significantly growing fast. I am happy about this product and I also intend to use it for longer period.
According to the product, after first opening the product is to be consumed within 6 months. When the products shelf life is this much short, it may be assumed that it has low or may no preservative in the product. If you want to know the real effect of an oil, you must wait for at least 4-5 months. Because thats also what I am going to do (kidding, but true😉). After 4-5 month, or when oil is finished, I’ll continue this post and update final review on it. Until then, bye bye.
- Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil Review, Benefits and Side Effects
- Does Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Really Works? Let us know
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Baidyanath Mahabhringraj Tel Hair Oil Review
Also Subscribe to my blog so that you can get notification of my new posts about home remedies and new products reviews.
UPDATE: My Final Review after 6 months
- Re’equil Skin Radiance Cream For Pigmentation Review
- Ponds Super Light Gel Oil-Free Moisturizer Review
- 6 Top Glycerin Melt and Pour Soap Bases For DIY
- Lakme Absolute Pore Fix Toner Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Wash for Tan Removal Review
- Mamaearth Charcoal Face scrub Review
- StBotanica Pure Radiance Under Eye cream Review
- Garnier Skin Naturals BB Cream Review
- VLCC Matte Look Depigmentation Sun Screen Gel Crème Review
- Kamdhenu Kumkumadi Tailam Review
- Biotique Honey Water Pore Tightening Toner Review
- Aroma Magic Neem and Tea Tree Face Wash Review
- Sildne Face and Body Hair Threading System Review
- Deewal Indigo Powder For herbal hair Dye Review
- Mirah Belle Exotic Organic Tomato Grapeseed Soap Bar Review