KAZIMA Aloe Vera Gel Review
Welcome toKazima Aloe Vera Gel Review.
I wanted to buy aloe vera gel without any artificial colors and this Kazima Aloe Vera Gel caught my eye.
Here I am with Kazima Aloe Vera Cleansing Gel clear transparent made from 100% pure natural gel.
I was scrolling through the different brands of aloe vera gels on amazon which are NOT GREEN.
I mean why do they add green color to it when everyone knows that pure aloe vera juice is not actually GREEN????
So when I was looking, KAZIMA aloe vera gel cought my eye and I bought to see if it is good.
ABOUT KAZIMA ALOE VERA GEL
Kazima Aloe Vera Gel is a unisex product and can be used for skin and hair to look young, radiant and healed. It works best when applied at night but it also can be applied at day time.
It helps in removing acne scars, prevents wrinkles and fines lines, lightens stretch marks, soothes skin rashes, sunburn and itchy skin. This aloe vera cleansing gel also works as a cleanser for you dry face.
For hair, it claims to reduce dandruff, control frizz hair by managing and smoothening the texture of hair if applied as a pack and sooth the scalp.
Made from 100% pure natural aloe vera gel from the foothills of Uttarakhand Himalayas, it is claimed that Kazima Aloe Vera Gel is made in completely natural environment having no exposure at all to chemical additives.
Kazima Aloe Vera Gel is a nice product as it is suitable for oily, dry, acne prone, normal and combination skin to retain moisture. I have combination skin type and it works wonders for me.
INGREDIENTS OF KAZIMA ALOE VERA GEL
Kazima Aloe Vera Gel is made from—-
100% pure natural aloe vera juice, purified Aqua Rose Water, Carbomer, TEA, Glycerin, Citric acid and Sodium Benzonate (common food preservative).
HOW TO USE
You can use Kazima Aloe Vera gel as it is on hair as hair pack, a night moisturizer for face, primer for makeup etc.
1) As hair pack, take out required quantity of aloe vera gel in a bowl. Add few drops of lemon and apply it on your scalp. Aloe vera gel has anti inflammatory properties helps in soothing of skin.
You can always add your favorite essential oil to it.
2) Apply on your face and neck at night to get rid of acne and acne scars or any burning sensation.
3) If you are trying any homemade hair pack like banana hair pack or vitamin E pack, you can always add this gel into the pack.
KAZIMA Aloe Vera Gel comes in white wide mouthed, air tight plastic container. It has white label wrapped around it having all information about this product, its expiry, price, directions, suitability and ingredients list.
TEXTURE AND EFFECT
The texture of KAZIMA Aloe Vera gel is like any other aloe vera gel in the market. Only its color is totally transparent. No unwanted color is added to it.
On applying, the effect is full of moisture. I have already used it on my skin. It feels really soft. Next time I am going to use it on my scalp and hair.
MY OPINION ABOUT KAZIMA ALOE VERA GEL
I think KAZIMA Aloe Vera gel is a great product. It is free of chemicals, unlike other aloe vera gel fake green color just to make it ‘Appear’ herbal. Idea is to keep it as simple yet vital as it is. Only few ingredients are added just to increase the shelf life so that the product inside doesn’t go bad.
Kazima Aloe Vera Gel benefits are tremendous like skincare and haircare. Everyone is aware of the benefits a good quality aloe vera gel for hair and skin.
So, if you are looking for a good quality aloe vera gel, try Kazima Aloe Vera Gel.
PRICE OF KAZIMA ALOE VERA GEL
MRP is INR 345 for 500gms. It’s normally available on amazon at discounted prize. Check out below the discounted price.
4 out of 5 stars
Share this post if you like it and also tell me in the comment section below if you want me to review a particular product.
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream Review
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- The Derma Co Creamy Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review
- Mamaearth Niacinamide Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review