Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review with Rice Water And Keratin For Damage Repair Review
Hey guys, Welcome to the Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review.
Mamaearth is not an unknown brand as it is also available on local stores. Thanks to many celebrities promoting Mamaearth brand.
And for knowing chemical free product maker, it is getting every type of customer. So I decided I will try to review Mamaearth products as much as I can.
So, without wasting any time further, lets start- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review.
About Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo
Also Read-Plum Avocado Soft Cleanse Shampoo Review
Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Benefits
- Gently Cleanses and Nourishes hair
- Reduces Split Ends
- Prevents hair breakage
- Suitable for Color-treated hair and Damaged Hair
- Suitable for Men and Women of all ages
- Harmful chemicals free.
Ingredients in Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo
Complete Ingredients list of Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo contains-
Key Ingredients present in Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo
Fermented Rice Water: It contains vitamins B, C, and E, which help in repairing hair damage. It also decreases surface friction and improves elasticity.
Keratin: It makes hair more manageable and less frizzy. The layer of cells (hair cuticle) absorbs kerain, making your hair look full and glossy.
Wheat Protein: Powerhouse of amino acids, wheat protein keeps the hair hydrated, enhances hair definition and also thickens and adds volume to thinning hair. It’s easy penetration helps add shine and manageability, and repair damaged hair.
How To Use Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo
I have this habit of diluting shampoo with some water. When it creates enough foam, you apply that onto your scalp and hair.
The reason behind it because first, it makes your shampoo mild. It does less damage.
Second is, I oil my scalp. So in order to remove oil completely, I have to use shampoo two times. When you dilute the shampoo with water, it reaches the scalp which is not possible while you are just using shampoo.
Third, quantity used is less as compared to just using shampoo.
I am 16 years can I use mamaearth hair products?
My Review of Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo
Lets talk about my review of mamaearth Rice Water shampoo.
Experience: My hair is straight with little wavy ends. I have some times a little frizz on the hair ends and not but little sweaty on the scalp.
First, I oil my scalp and hair overnight or two hours before shampooing. Then I dilute the Rice water shampoo in water to creat enough foam.
It doesn’t clean the oil from hair in first use. So I used 2 times it on my scalp. It doesn’t lather much if you use just shampoo. Make sure to cream foam using water.
After 2nd time, I rinsed my hair and it cleaned the oil from hair properly. After 2-3 use, my hair became bouncy and clean.
The thing I liked about Mamaearth Rice water shampoo is it didn’t make my hair look awfully shiney. Just the way you hair naturally is. I liked it. It also didn’t cause or aggravate any hair issues. Plus it also gives your hair smooth feeling.
Overall, I would recommend this sulphate free shampoo for all types of hair. Even oily hair people can use it (make sure to use it with water). It is a good choice to get you scalp cleaned if you work out Or tend to have oily or sweaty scalp frequently.
Texture: It has a normal texture with a mild runny consistency and have a translucent silvery white texture.
Fragrance: It has a pleasant odour which does n’t stay long after washing. No issue with fragrance.
Packaging: It comes in a Pump bottle and a mini size tube with 25 ml capacity.
Does it fulfill it claims?
Yes and no. Let’s see!
Gently Cleanses and Nourishes hair? Yes
Reduces Split Ends? Don’t think so
Prevents hair breakage? Somewhat
Suitable for Color-treated hair and Damaged HairHair? Yes
Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Price is 250 ML for ₹349.
So, this was all of Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review . What do you think of it? I would like to know your experience about this product if you have used it. Tell me in the comment section below.
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream Review
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- The Derma Co Creamy Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review
- Mamaearth Niacinamide Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review