Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Review
I am here today with one of the product from Mamaearth Rice water hair kit, which Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner.
After Onion hair kit, Rice Water is the most trending hair kit from Mamaearth. Let’s find out whether it is really worth the attention.
So lets review the Rice water Conditioner.
About Mamaearth Rice Water Hair Conditioner
Key Ingredients in Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner
Fermented Rice Water: Helps strengthen hair, adds shine and makes it smooth and silky.
Keratin: Strengthens hair from the roots, prevents grey hair, softens hair strands, and improves scalp health.
Coconut Oil: Helps moisturize and seal moisture in the hair, prevent split ends and hair breakage.
Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Benefits
- Reduces Split Ends
- Prevents Hair breakage
- Makes Hair Smooth and silky
- Safe For chemically Treated hair
- Natural and toxin free
How To Use Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner
I am 16 years can I use mamaearth hair products?
My Review of Mamaearth Rice water Conditioner
Packaging-Trial pack is travel-friendly. It comes in a tube, so it is also spill proof.
The Normal pack of this conditioner has nozzle pump which cannot be closed once opened. So, it is not travel friendly and spill proof.
Packaging is same as Onion Kit.
Texture:Mamaearth Rice water Conditioner has a normal creamy texture which is easily spread and covered every strand neatly.
It has a mild fragrance, very light. Some noses might not even notice it first time.
My hair is a little dried with split ends from the end and a little oily from scalp. They are not even that damaged. Just a bit frizzy.
I washed my hair with Mamaearth Rice water shampoo. Then I applied this rice water conditioner all over my hair length.
I waited for 2-3 minutes then washed it off. My hair felt soft and smooth. I waited to dry my hair naturally. I just wanted to see my dried hair so I dried it under fan by detangling it with my fingers.
After first time was it was okay. But second day in morning, my hair stuck a little while combing. That didn’t with Mamaearth onion conditioner.
So I came to the conclusion that it doesn’t give intense smooth and soft hair. Just some manageable hair for some time.
I am not saying you hair doesn’t look good. They look nice and natural, not like chemically treated. Which is kind of good thing.
My hair looks the same before using this Rice water conditioner. I thought it would provide my hair a bit of shine as the Rice water does. But it didn’t.
For next time, I used it with different shampoo and it provided same results.
Also Read-Mamaearth Onion Conditioner Review
I will recommend mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner to the people having frizzy hair and normal. This would work even for oily hair length.
As for me, I would like to try any other Mamaearth Hair conditioner. This one is okay but not as expected.
Also read:Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
INR 349 for 250 ML. It has also got two minis as Rice water Shampoo and conditioner available as in form of offers. I used the mini pack.
Also I’d like to know your views on this product. Tell me in the comment section.😊👍
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream Review
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- The Derma Co Creamy Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review
- Mamaearth Niacinamide Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review