Mamaearth Ubtan Nourishing Cold Cream with Turmeric & Saffron for Glowing Moisturization Review
Hey beauties! Today I am going to share my review of Mamaearth Ubtan Cold Cream. I bought This Ubtan Cold Cream an year ago along with Mamaearth Vitamin C and CoCo cold cream but it was left with enough quantity to use it this winter too. Only Cold Cream I have used other than Mamaearth is Ponds Cold cream. Mamaearth Cold cream range has Ubtan, Vitamin C, CoCo, Honey Malai Cold creams but I got only first three cold creams.
Cold creams are winter gifts for dry and normal skin type people as it prevents skin from getting flaky, dry, and wrinkled. This Ubtan Cold cream is formulated with Turmeric and Saffron for glowing moisturization, so, without any further delay, lets dive into the Mamaearth Ubtan cold cream review and find out if it is best cold cream for face.
About Mamaearth Ubtan Cold Cream
Dry and dehydrated skin looks dull and feels uncomfortable. It’s time to nourish and glow naturally with the traditional goodness of turmeric and saffron with Mamaearth’s Ubtan Nourishing Cold Cream which is India’s first Made Safe Certified cold cream, which means it’s absolutely safe and contains no toxins, and is Crafted with the natural goodness of turmeric, saffron, sandalwood and almond oil, the cold cream deeply moisturizes, fights free radical damage and can be used on your face and body. Unlike other cold creams that feel sticky,It envelopes your skin with intense moisturization and leaves it radiant.
And because of their no toxins and no harmful chemical’s philosophy, you will not find any Silicones, Parabens, mineral oil & dyes in Mamaearth Ubtan Nourishing Cold Cream.
Benefits of Mamaearth Ubtan Cold Cream
- Provides glowing Moisturization
- Deeply Nourishes Skin
- Lightweight Formula and Non-Greasy
- India’s 1st Made Safe Certified Cold Cream
- Suitable for All Skin Types
- Dermatologically Tested
- Contains No Harmful Chemicals
Ingredients in Mamaearth Ubtan Cold Cream
Following are the hero ingredients in Mamaearth Ubtan Cold Cream:
- Turmeric:A time-tested ingredient, turmeric imparts an instant glow to the skin, reduces signs of aging, protects skin from sun damage and brightens skin tone.
- Sandalwood:Enriched with anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties, sandalwood removes tan, minimizes the appearance of scars and softens skin.
- Saffron:A vitamin and antioxidant powerhouse, saffron soothes the skin while adding natural radiance and glow, and also helps in cell repair.
- Almond Oil:Intensely nourishing, almond oil reduces skin irritation, reverses UV damage and hydrates the skin.
Full Ingredient List:Aqua, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Isopropyl Myristate, Natural Squalene, Vitamin E, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aloe Vera Extract, Sandal Extract, Organic Almond Oil, Saffron Extract, Turmeric Extract, Saffron Oil, Organic Turmeric Oil, IFRA Certified Allergen Free Fragrance and Sodium Gluconate.
How to Use Mamaearth Ubtan Cold Cream
Scoop the desired quantityof this cold cream with clean hands and rub it on your palm to spread evenly.
Gently massage in circular motion on your cleansed face and body until completely absorbed.
Re-apply as needed.
My Experience with Mamaearth Ubtan Cold Cream
Packaging, Texture and Consistency
This Mamaearth Ubtan cream comes in dark yellow tub packaging with its carton box which also contain same information about this ubtan cream as its tub pack namely, ingredients, directions to use, caution etc and it comes in two quantities : 100 ml and 200 ml. I have got the latter one. The pack is sturdy and strong.
It has rich creamy texture with thick consistency and has a mild herbal fragrance which I like.
I have a combination skin-type which gets really, really dry and flakey in winters and this Mamaearth Ubtan cream is great for dry to normal skin type.
I normally do not use any cold cream since I was teenage and used Iconic Pond’s cold cream but I had to use try this cold cream as it promised non-greasy feeling. You can use Mamaearth Cold creams for face and body but for first time, I used this Ubtan cold cream for my super dry feet and hands twice a day, then after some time I used it for my face and neck at night.
When you apply this cold cream, it gives a little sticky feeling to the skin but not like that Vitamin C Cold cream from Mamaearth , but still it needs to be massaged properly wherever you apply it.
- Mamaearth Vitamin C Day Cream For Skin Illumination SPF 20 Review
- Mamaearth Vitamin C Cold Cream Review
- Mamaearth Coco Cold Cream Review
- Re’equil Skin Radiance Cream Review
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Open Pores Face Cream Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review
But once it gets absorbed into the skin, that sticky feeling is just gone and there is no unwanted shine-y and glow-y look unlike any other cold creams. Mamaearth Ubtan Cold Cream deeply moisturizes, fights free radicals and gives your skin all the nourishment your face and body needs and intense moisturization. It can be applied on both face and body and might become a regular in your night-time skincare routine.
I also tried it to use for removing make-up and it did remove all the makeup from my face and the best thing, even after cleansing my face was glowing and all the flaky skin was just gone. I think that mamaearth Ubtan cold cream is best cream for extremely dry skin, dry skin and normal skin, and I think if I had oily skin like I have in summers, I wont use it.
Price of Mamaearth Cold Cream
All the Mamaearth Cold Creams are priced as 200 g for ₹349.00 and 100 g for ₹199.00.
Pros of Mamaearth Ubtan cold cream
- Moisturizes skin and removes makeup
- Clean, Herbal fragrance
- Simple to use
- Natural ingredients
- Free of toxic chemicals
- Did not cause any break-outs
- Best for dry to normal skin.
Cons of Mamaearth Ubtan cold cream
- A little pricey
Side Effects of Mamaearth Ubtan Cold Cream
None so far.
Can I use Mamaearth Cold Cream as a moisturizer?
Mamaearth Cold Cream can be used as an overnight moisturizer, this depends on your skin type and whether your pores are easily clogged.
Who can use Mamaearth Cold Cream?
- Men and women of age 15 years and above
- Mamaearth Ubtan Nourishing Cold Cream is suitable for all skin types
Does Mamaearth Cold Cream have side effects?
There are no known negative side effects associated with Mamaearth Cold Cream but, as with any topical product, you can do a patch test if you want to be on safer side.
Do you wash off Mamaearth Cold Cream?
If using as a makeup remover or pre-cleanser, you can wash off Mamaearth Cold Cream after applying. Alternately, if your skin is dry and tolerates it, you can leave it on overnight as a moisturizer.
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review
Find Me on