Plum Olive & Macadamia Shampoo Review
Plum Olive & Macadamia Healthy Hydration Shampoo For Dry, Damaged and Chemically Treated Hair
Hi, my dear readers.
Welcome to my blog. Today I am going to share – Plum Olive and Macadamia Healthy Hydration Shampoo review. This Plum Olive & Macadamia Shampoo is claimed by Plum Goodness to be completely vegan and cruelty free.
Plum Goodness Brand is known for their vegan and cruelty free skin care and hair care beauty products. It is a promising brand to provide healthy hair and skin naturally.
Let’s see what this Plum Olive Shampoo has in store for us!
About Plum Olive and Macadamia Healthy Hydration Shampoo
Plum Olive and Macadamia Healthy Hydration Shampoo is 100% vegan shampoo in India. This Plum Shampoo is sulphate free, paraben free, phthalates free, and free from other harmful chemicals, making it very gentle for our hair.
This nourishing Plum Olive and Macadamia hair cleanser is perfectly suited for all hair types, including chemically-treated or damaged hair.
This Plum olive Shampoo provides healthy hydration with olive oil, macadamia oil, plant-derived keratin and a new-generation UV shield that protects your hair color and nourish your hair back to life.
Plum Shampoo with Olive and Macadamia Benefits
- Ultra-mild, sulphate-free cleansing system
- Leaves hair feeling clean, soft and cared-for
- Olive oil for scalp nourishment
- Macadamia oil to help tame hair frizz
- Plant-derived keratin to strengthen hair strands
- 100% Vegan and cruelty free
- Make hair volumized
- Provides hydration to chemically treated and coloured hair
Ingredients in Plum Olive and Macadamia Shampoo
Key ingredients are:
Olive Oil: This conditioning oil is full of antioxidant properties that conditions and adds shine to dry and dull hair strands.
Macadamia Oil: This moisturizing agent is perfect for conditioning hair strands, maintaining moisture levels and fixing split ends.
Plant-Keratin: These plant-based proteins are the vegan version of keratin which is generally derived from animals – and it is just as effective, if not more! They work to smoothen your strands and bring damaged and dull hair back to life.
Full Ingredient List: Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco Glucoside, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Propanediol, PEG-150 Distearate, Polyquaternium-22 Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, p-Methoxycinnamidopropyl Dimethyl Behenyl Ammonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyquaternium-10, D-panthenol, Citric Acid, Fragrance, CI 19140, CI 42090, Sodium Gluconate.
How To Use Plum Olive and Macadamia Shampoo
Start with rinsing your oiled hair. Pump out required amount and lather up on wet hair.
Massage in, leave on for 2-3 mins and rinse off. Follow with a conditioner (daily) or hair mask (weekly).
Or you can use my method. If you oil, make a concoction with plum shampoo and a dash of water. Mix it, and apply on wet hair. Repeat the process to remove excess oil. Even if you don’t use oil, still follow the same procedure. This way, your will be cleaned well with less quantity of shampoo.
Avoid combing wet hair to minimize breakage.
Also Read- Plum Avocado Soft Cleanse Shampoo Review
My Experience with Plum Olive and Macadamia Healthy Hydration Shampoo
Plum olive and macadamia shampoo comes in a big pretty off-white bottle with detailed label. It has information about the product. I used the trial pack of this Plum Shampoo.
The texture of this shampoo is gel with a beautiful pale green hue. It has nice but very mild fragrance which also does not stay longer in hair. The consistency of the shampoo is quite runny.
Plum Olive and Macadamia Healthy Hydration Shampoo texture looks like this:
If you use it by taking on your hand, it will take more quantity of this shampoo than mixing it with water because this plum shampoo doesn’t produce much foam. So, make sure to mix it with water. If you oil, take two washes with it. It also gets rinsed well away quickly with water as compared to other shampoos.
When I used it for the first time, I could feel my hair softer and smoother than before and also a bit dense in volume. Although, the difference in the health of hair wasn’t much, yet my hair was so soft that I didn’t feel like using conditioner on my hair. And it still is better than Plum Avocado Shampoo.
This Plum shampoo is so soft on hair the it quickly gets washed away with water, unlike other brands which you keep washing your hair off. I no longer feel frizz or roughness in my hair but more moisturized and hydrate. Plum hair care is free of sulphates so the cleansing is gentle.
Keratin is a protein which forms the main structural constituent of our hair. But most hair-care products use animal derived keratin. Plum Goodness uses 100% plant sources keratin like soy, wheat and corn. This hair care range also has UV shield that protects our hair from harmful UV rays.
Also Read- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
Pros and Cons of Plum Olive and Macadamia Shampoo
- Gentle cleansing
- Gives smooth and soft hair
- Provide moisture and hydration
- Provide volume to the hair
- Suitable to all hair types
- Provide softness to chemically treated hair
- Cleanses the oil from scalp nicely
- 100% vegan and cruelty free
- Protection from UV Rays
- High Price for such low quantity
- Doesn’t provide much difference to the hair
Price of Plum Olive & Macadamia Shampoo
Rs. 550 for 300 ML.
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream Review
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- The Derma Co Creamy Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review
- Mamaearth Niacinamide Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review