Mamaearth Aqua Glow Hydrating Sunscreen Gel with Himalayan Thermal Water & Hyaluronic Acid with SPF 50 PA++++ – 50g
Hey guys! Welcome again. Here I am with another review- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Hydrating Sunscreen Gel with SPF 50. This Mamaearth sunscreen is the last product of Mamaearth Aqua Glow Himalayan thermal water range. I have already posted the review of other products of this range namely Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash, Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum, Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer.
You can watch it on my YT Channel RJ Pro Reviews.
Let’s check some small details about Mamaearth Aqua Glow Sunscreen:
Product Benefits Hydrating
Sun Protection 50 SPF
Item Weight 50 Grams
Skin Type All
Skin Tone All
Recommended Uses Hydrating, Sun Protection, Tanning, Uneven Pigment
Item Form Gel
And finally, let’s start mamaearth aqua glow sunscreen review.
About Mamaearth Aqua Glow Hydrating Sunscreen
Mamaearth Aqua Glow Hydrating Sunscreen Gel gives you the ultimate protection against sun damage and blue light with a hydrating sunscreen crafted with the goodness of Himalayan thermal water and hyaluronic acid. It’s time to make Mamaearth Aqua Glow Hydrating Sunscreen Gel a part of your skincare routine.
This sunscreen gel packs double the punch. Crafted with Himalayan thermal water and hyaluronic acid, it hydrates intensely and strengthens the skin’s barrier because Himalayan thermal water is rich in minerals like magnesium, potassium, and calcium, and thanks to SPF 50 PA++++ protection, it gives you 16 times the power to fight UV rays, giving your skin the absolute best protection. Add this Mamaearth aqua glow sunscreen gel to your everyday skincare regimen and experience the best of nature. Owing to the no toxins and no harmful chemicals philosophy, you won’t find any silicones, parabens, and mineral oil in the Aqua Glow Hydrating Sunscreen Gel.
Benefits of Mamaearth Aqua Glow Hydrating Sunscreen
- Protects against UV A and B rays: It shields your skin from harmful UV A and B rays all day. SPF 50 PA++++ protection is 16 times more powerful to protect you from the sun and protects you from sun damage, pigmentation, and tanning.
- Blue light protection: A sunscreen that protects skin from blue light emitted from electronic screens with this sunscreen gel.
- Ultra-light and hydrating formula: Aqua Glow Hydrating Sunscreen Gel protects and hydrates the skin and it is light as a feather, the gel-based formula doesn’t leave a white cast or feel heavy on the skin.
- The goodness of Himalayan thermal water: Rich in minerals like magnesium, potassium, and calcium, Himalayan thermal water is nature’s answer to maintaining the skin’s protective barrier, and keeping it super hydrated and youthful.
- Safe and natural: Free from silicones, parabens, mineral oil, and dyes can be used by men and women of age 15 years and above, and is dermatologically tested and suitable for all skin types.
Ingredients in Mamaearth Aqua Glow Hydrating Sunscreen
Key Ingredients in this Hydrating sunscreen gel:
Himalayan Thermal Water: Full of minerals like magnesium, potassium, and calcium, it helps maintain the skin’s barrier, promoting healthy and youthful skin.
Hyaluronic Acid: It helps bind water to skin cells, keeping them hydrated and fresh-looking.
Aloe Vera: It contains antioxidants, vitamins A and C, and it is anti-inflammatory. It also moisturizes and works very well on sensitive skin.
Calendula: It is rich in vitamin E and amino acids, which deeply nourish the skin. It also has anti-fungal, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory benefits and protects the skin against UV radiation.
Other Ingredients: Aqua, Titanium Dioxide, Suncat DE TM, Sodium Polyacrylate, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Xylitol, Phospholipids, Caprylic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Hyaluronic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Calendula Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Himalayan Thermal Water, Sodium Benzoate, E-Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Phenoxyethanol, IFRA Certified Allergen Free Fragrance, Allantoin, Melanin.
How to Use Mamaearth Aqua Glow Hydrating Sunscreen
- Apply sunscreen on a clean face, neck, and other exposed parts of the skin.
- Re-apply after every swim or in case of excessive sweating.
- Apply every 6 hours for complete protection and can be used under makeup.
My experience with Mamaearth Aqua Glow Hydrating Sunscreen
My experience with Mamaearth Aqua Glow Hydrating Sunscreen Gel was with ups and downs. Keep scrolling to know why.
Mamaearth Aqua Glow Hydrating Sunscreen Gel comes in a white bottle with a double lid which contains all the information regarding products like ingredients list, direction to use, manufacturing details, etc, packed inside a carton box which also contains all the information about this sunscreen gel.
The packaging is cool but is not strong though. The opening of the bottle is small, so once I try squeezed the gel out, the bottle’s mouth got broken a little. I must say, the packaging of Mamaearth Aqua glow sunscreen and Aqua glow face wash was not strong enough.
As for texture, this sunscreen gel doesn’t seem really a gel, but more like a white cream. But when you apply it, it gets absorbed easily into your skin. The consistency is perfect (neither running nor thick).
I first applied Mamaearth Vitamin C Toner, Mamaearth Rosehip face serum, Mamaearth Bye Bye Open pores cream, and then this sunscreen gel. It has perfect consistency which is why it gets absorbed into the skin perfectly and not only that, it doesn’t leave a white cast at all or cause break-outs. Like other Mamaearth sunscreens, this also doesn’t have a greasy feel on the skin. In fact, it almost feels like applying a watery substance on your skin which just sinks into the skin quickly.
This Mamaearth sunscreen provides full hydration to the skin and feels as light as a feather on the skin. Sometimes, I just use only this sunscreen after applying toner.
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- Mamaearth HydraGel Indian Sunscreen SPF 50 Review
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel SPF 50 Review
- Lotus Herbals Sun Block Cream SPF30 Review
There is something everyone needs to know about this sunscreen. Sometimes, when you just apply this Mamaearth sunscreen, it starts to peel off your face onto your hands which feels weird as this sunscreen gel is awesome on the skin. Then I tried it with a different product. Rather than applying serum, I just applied face cream before using sunscreen and it set perfectly onto the skin. so, since then I stopped using face serum with this Mamaearth sunscreen. I think, it just doesn’t go well with some products.
Pros and Cons of Mamaearth Aqua Glow Hydrating Sunscreen
- Ultra-light Texture and Intensely Hydrating
- Protects from UV A & B rays
- Restores Radiance & Unveils Younger-Looking Skin
- Provides Blue Light Protection
- Suitable for All Skin Types
- Dermatologically Tested
- No Harmful Chemicals
- Sometimes leaves out its peels on the skin while using
- Low quantity and high price
Price of Mamaearth Aqua Glow Hydrating Sunscreen
₹399.00 for 50 gms.
My Final Verdict
Finally, Mamaearth Aqua Glow Hydrating Sunscreen is an advanced level sunscreen that contains Himalayan Thermal Water that provides you 6 hours of protection from harmful UV rays and intense hydration, and I would’ve called it the best sunscreen if it didn’t have some cons. I would love to try other Mamaearth Sunscreen variants.
4.5/ stars. I would’ve given it 4.8 stars but deducted 0.2 due to its cons.
Mamaearth and Amazon
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review
Find Me on