Mamaearth Glow Oil Control Compact SPF 30 Review
Hey guys! Welcome to Mama Earth Glow Oil Control Compact SPF 30 Review. This Mamaearth glow oil control compact with Vitamin C & Turmeric has SPF 30, and is newly launched by Mamaearth and comes in 4 shades, and I have Mamaearth Shade 02 Crème Glow.
I Mamaearth Glow Oil Control Compact use in summer only as my skin tends to sweat a lot, so I definitely need something to mattify my skin but since the Mamaearth has been around, I have been currently sticking to non-toxic chemicals products for skin.
So without any further delay lets get started.
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored review but a completely honest and tested on myself. I have a combination skin, so what works for me, may not always work for you too and vice versa.
About Mamaearth Glow Oil Control Compact SPF 30
According to the brand-
“Mamaearth Glow Oil Control Compact, India’s 1st talc-free and Made Safe Certified compact, provides you a radiant skin and a flawless matte base that stays all day long. It gives you a flawless matte base with 2 times instant glow and oil control that stays for up to 12 hours, and a perfectly buildable coverage that blends on your skin like a dream, and covers blemishes and pores while evening out the skin tone. Mamaearth Compact also comes with SPF 30 sun protection – so we’ve got all the bases covered.
Crafted with the natural goodness of Vitamin C & Turmeric, which brighten up your skin instantly, Mamaearth Glow Oil Control Compact is truly one of a kind – the perfect blend of skincare & makeup. Clinically tested to suit all Indian skin tones, it comes in 4 shades so you can find the right match for you.”
Shades of Mamaearth Glow Oil Control Compact
- 01 Ivory Glow
- 02 Creme Glow
- 03 Nude Glow
- 04 Almond Glow
Price of Mamaearth Glow Oil Control Compact SPF 30 Review
₹499.00 for 9 gms
Features and benefits of Mamaearth Glow Oil Control Compact SPF 30
Mamaearth Compact with SPF 30 offers a range of features and benefits that make it a popular choice for those seeking a flawless and protected complexion:
- 12 Hour Long Stay
- 12 Hour Oil Control
- 2 times Instant Glow
- Perfect Coverage
- Enriched With Natural Ingredients- Vitamin C and Turmeric
- Easy to Blend
- Made Safe Certified
- Suitable for All Skin Types
- Dermatologically Tested
Ingredients in Mamaearth Glow Oil Control Compact SPF 30
- Vitamin C:A trusted antioxidant, it fights free radical damage & brightens the skin.
- Turmeric:Loaded with anti-inflammatory & antioxidant benefits, it gives your skin a natural glow.
Full Ingredient List:Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Kaolin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Zinc Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Phenoxyethanol (And) Ethylhexylglycerin, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Perfume, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, May Contain- Ci 77891, Ci 77492, Ci 77491, Ci 77499
How To Use Mamaearth Glow Oil Control Compact
- Swipe the puff on the compact.
- Gently dab it on all over your face.
- Blend the product evenly.
My Experience with Mamaearth Glow Oil Control Compact SPF 30
Packaging and Texture
It has a very lightweight formula which gives you full coverage and a matte powdery texture with a mild pleasant fragrance.
I bought this product many months ago and still using. Sometimes I used it after my makeup, BB/CC cream or sometimes just after sunscreen, specially in summer when I don’t feel like using tons of products on my skin.
To be honest, it felt like a little powdery to me at first, partially because I ordered wrong shade as Creme Glow is the brightest one, I think and I have medium fair skin, but then I got a hang of how to use it properly. Main thing is you get then right shade for you.
It covers and blends with your skin properly and is provides a glow, thanks to its hero ingredients- Vitamin C and Turmeric. It provides you a matte finish skin without hurting the sentiments of your skin.
I have been using this for months and I quite like it as it has SPF 30, which is quite good for Indian skin. Just imagine, you are out in the sun, far from home and forgot to wear sunscreen, but you have this compact with SPF 30 with you, you’ll thank it.
12 Hours Long Stay?
Yes and No!
If you are inside, like in a cool, AC environment, then Yes’
If you are on the field job, NOOO….
How Often can you use Mamaearth Glow Oil Control Compact?
You can use it daily, as its SPF 30 provides your a skin a good sun protection .
Pros & Cons of Mamaearth Glow Oil Control Compact with SPF 30
- Provides a smooth, matte finish, helps control excess oil and shine, giving your skin a fresh and natural look throughout the day.
- Infused with SPF 30, the compact acts as a physical barrier against harmful UV rays, protecting your skin from sun damage and premature aging.
- The lightweight and non-greasy formula ensure that the compact feels comfortable on the skin without clogging pores, making it suitable for all skin types.
- Has Vitamin C and Turmeric, and are known for being made with natural and organic ingredients.
- Free from harmful chemicals, parabens, and artificial fragrances, making it safe for sensitive skin.
- India’s first talc-free product
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Long-lasting Coverage
- Blurs Imperfections
- Dermatologically Tested
- Not budget-friendly
- Minimal number of shades
My Final Verdict
So, this is my review of Mamaearth Glow Oil Control Compact SPF 30. Mamaearth has a great makeup line which are sanstoxins. Mamaearth Glow Oil Control Compact is free from talc and other harmful toxins and chemicals, and made a safe certified product.
Indian skin has varieties, so only 4 shades doesn’t cover them all, but overall, the product is good, partially fulfills claims and definitely fits for oil-control. And is suitable for all skin types.
I hope I provided you full information on Mamaearth Glow Oil Control Compact and any queries, if you have, please share in the comment section below.
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream Review
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- The Derma Co Creamy Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review
- Mamaearth Niacinamide Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review