Mamaearth Natural Nourishing Bathing Soaps Review
Mamaearth Natural Nourishing Bathing Soaps Review- 5x75g
I have tried many products and ranges from Mamaearth but, never ever gave a thought to try their body soaps. Mamaearth Natural Nourishing Bathing Soaps is a collection of different range of soaps viz. Ubtan Body Soap, Vitamin C Body Soap, CoCo Body Soap, Tea Tree Body Soap and Charcoal Body Soap, all packed into one, so, before trying any single range of their body soaps, you should try this pack so that you can figure out which kind of body soap will suit your skin best!
About Mamaearth Natural Nourishing Bathing Soaps
Sulfate-free plant-powered Mamaearth Natural Nourishing Bathing Soaps cleanse your skin deeply but gently with the goodness of natural ingredients and crafted with ubtan, vitamin C, charcoal, tea tree, and coco – this assorted pack of 5 natural and sulfate-free bathing soaps gives you the ultimate bathing experience for soft and supple skin, and with 76% total fatty matter, these organic natural bar soaps are highly moisturizing and will leave your skin oh-so-smooth and nourished, along with their no toxins and no harmful chemicals philosophy, you won’t find any silicones, parabens, and mineral oil in the Natural Nourishing Bathing Soaps.
Mamaearth Natural Nourishing Bathing Soaps Set includes:
- Mamaearth Ubtan Nourishing Bathing Soap (75g): Goodbye tan, hello glowing skin! Crafted with the traditional goodness of turmeric and saffron, will wash away dullness and leave you feeling rejuvenated, naturally.
- Mamaearth CoCo Nourishing Bathing Soap (75g): Indulge your senses with the delicious goodness of coffee and cocoa!
- Mamaearth Tea Tree Nourishing Bathing Soap (75g): Purify, nourish, and deeply cleanse your skin with the natural goodness of tea tree and neem.
- Mamaearth Vitamin C Nourishing Bathing Soap (75g): Wake up and get glowing with the power of vitamin C and the goodness of honey.
- Mamaearth Charcoal Nourishing Bathing Soap (75g): Say hello to recharged, revitalized, and deeply cleansed skin like it’s mint’ to be with the nourishment of charcoal.
Benefits of Mamaearth Natural Nourishing Soaps
- 76% Total Fatty Matter for Extra Moisturization
- India’s 1st Toxic-free and Sulfate-Free organic bar soap
- Deeply Cleanses
- Provides Smooth, soft, supple, and moisturized skin.
- Ideal For Daily Use!
- Made With Natural Ingredients
- Dermatologically tested, the bathing soap is free from Sulfates, Parabens, SLS, and Mineral Oils.
- Ingredients in Mamaearth Natural Bar Soap
Ingredients in Mamaearth Natural Bar Soaps
- Vitamin C: Potent antioxidant that neutralizes oxidative damage caused by the sun, free radicals, and pollution and it also speeds up the skin’s natural regeneration process.
- Turmeric: A time-tested ingredient, Turmeric imparts an instant glow to the skin and reduces signs of aging and protects skin from sun damage.
- Charcoal Powder: It effectively cleanses the skin, unclogs pores, and removes deeper impurities, and dead skin cells, so, the result is smooth, supple, and even-toned skin.
- Neem Extract: It is known for its antibacterial and antifungal properties and it also contains fatty acids that nourish your skin and make it healthier.
- Coffee: A great antioxidant that protects skin from free radical damage and also supports the skin’s structure to restore moisture and hydration.
Full Ingredients list:
Mamaearth Ubtan Nourishing Bathing Soap: Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, IFRA Certified Allergen Free Fragrance, Turmeric Oil, Saffron Extract, Walnut Scrub, Glycerine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Tinopal CBS-X, and Butylated Hydroxytoluene.
CoCo Nourishing Bathing Soap: Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, IFRA Certified Allergen Free Fragrance, Cocoa Butter (Kokum Butter), Coffee, Glycerine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Tinopal CBS-X, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, CI 12700, CI 26100 & CI 61565 (Food Grade Colors)
Mamaearth Tea Tree Nourishing Bathing Soap: Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, IFRA Certified Allergen Free Fragrance, Tea Tree Oil, Neem Extract, Glycerine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Tinopal CBS-X, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, CI 47000 & CI 74160 (Food Grade Colors)
Vitamin C Nourishing Bathing Soap: Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, IFRA Certified Allergen Free Fragrance, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Honey, Glycerine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Tinopal CBS-X, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, CI 47000 and CI 12740 (Food Grade Colors)
Mamaearth Charcoal Nourishing Bathing Soap: Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, IFRA Certified Allergen Free Fragrance, Charcoal Powder, Mint Oil, Glycerine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Tinopal CBS-X & Butylated Hydroxytoluene.
My Experience with Mamaearth Natural Nourishing Bathing Soaps
Let’s go through deep in Mamaearth Natural Nourishing bathing Soaps which consists of 5 different ingredients-based soaps viz. Ubtan Body soap, Vitamin C body soap, Charcoal bathing soap, Tea Tree Bathing soap, and CoCo Bathing Soap.
Mamaearth’s each Natural Nourishing bathing Soap comes in a carton packaging, all 5 soaps packed in transparent plastic packing. I loved the colorful packing of colorful soaps, all packed in one.
The package of all the soaps (Ubtan, Vitamin C, CoCo, Tea Tree, and Charcoal) has the full ingredients list.
Mamaearth Natural Nourishing bathing Soaps have normal texture except for:
Ubtan Bathing Soap: It has a scrubbing texture that you can feel while using.
Charcoal bathing Soap: While applying to the body, Mamaearth Charcoal Bathing soap leaves blackish foam.
All of Mamaearth Natural Nourishing bathing Soaps do great for your skin. The fragrance of each natural Nourishing bathing Soap represents the core ingredient of these organic natural bathing soaps, mostly, I loved the CoCo bathing soap and Vitamin C Bathing soap most by fragrance. These all soaps are great for the body.
Mamaearth Natural Nourishing Bathing soaps don’t leave your skin dry, on the contrary, it makes the skin soft and smooth.
The Mamaearth Ubtan Soap is good at removing tan and it has tiny walnut beads as exfoliators which you can even feel while using this ubtan soap. The Ubtan helps in skin whitening and reduces acne and pimples.
The Mamaearth Vitamin C soap helps in skin illumination by deep cleansing and honey in it moisturizes the skin.
Mamaearth Tea Tree bathing soap has neem and tea tree oil which helps in detox you body and skin purification.
The Charcoal in Mamaearth Charcoal bathing soap deep cleanses you skin and mint leaves provide antiseptic qualities and cooling sensation to the skin.
Mamaearth CoCo bathing soap helps energize your senses, tightens skin and gives it a youthful sheen.
My personal favourite is Ubtan bathing Soap due to its scrubbings beads and because Ubtan just fits right on Indian skin.
These all natural bar soaps provide your skin with a good level of moisturization, so they don’t leave your skin dry after using as Mamaearth all nourishing bathing soaps contain 76% TFM for extra moisturization and these Natural Nourishing Soaps are specially made for deep cleansing of the body.
My skin felt soft and smooth after all Mamaearth bathing soaps. All mamaearth bathing soaps are ideal for daily use as they are sulfate-free, paraben free, and free of other harmful chemicals and toxins and the only thing I didn’t like about these mamaearth bathing soaps is that they get dissolved and finished quickly.
- Biotique Almond Oil Nourishing Soap Review
- Mirah Belle Exotic Organic Tomato Grapeseed Soap Bar Review
- 6 Top Glycerin Melt and Pour Soap Bases For DIY
- Mamaearth Ubtan Body Wash Review
Pros and Cons of Mamaearth Natural Nourishing Bathing Soaps
- Gently Cleanses Skin
- Deep cleansing of the skin
- Nice fragrance
- 76% TFM for extra moisturization
- Sulfate-Free Formulation
- Made With Natural Ingredients
- Keeps Skin Moisturized
- Rejuvenates Skin
- Suitable for All Skin Types
- Dermatologically Tested
- Contains No Harmful Chemicals
- These Nourishing soaps get dissolved fast.
- A bit pricey.
Price of Mamaearth Natural Nourishing Bathing Soaps
INR 375 for 5 different soaps (Ubtan, Vitamin C, CoCo, Charcoal, and Tea Tree)
You can Buy these organic Bathing soaps online on Mamaearth, Amazon, Nykaa, etc.
A little FYI on Mamaearth Natural Nourishing Bathing Soaps
Is Mamaearth Natural Nourishing Bathing Soap the best soap in India?
As these bathing soaps are made of natural ingredients, and these are sulfate-free and harmful chemicals free, it can be said that Mamaearth Natural Nourishing Bathing Soap is the best natural bar soap for men and women in India. These Natural bathing soaps are gentle on the skin, safe for daily use, and have 76% extra moisturization for your skin.
Can I use Mamaearth Natural Nourishing Bathing Soaps on my Face or Hair?
No, Mamaearth Bathing Soaps are not to be used on the Face or Hair, so for that, you can use different ranges of Mamaearth Facewashes and Mamaearth Shampoos.
Do I need to apply moisturizer or body lotion after using Mamaearth Natural Nourishing Bathing Soaps?
Yes, definitely. You can try any moisturizer or Mamaearth lotion from different ranges.
Which soap is best for skin in Mamaearth?
Ubtan Nourishing Bathing Soap cleanses deeply but gently thanks to the addition of Walnut beads that act as a natural exfoliator. With 76% Total Fatty Matter, Ubtan Nourishing Bathing Soap is highly moisturizing and leaves your skin oh so smooth and nourished.
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream Review
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- The Derma Co Creamy Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review
- Mamaearth Niacinamide Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review