Mamaearth Rosehip Face Serum with Rosehip & Gotu Kola for Glowing Skin
Hey guys! I hope you’re all doing well. I am going to share with you the review of a new face serum which is Mamaearth Rosehip Face Serum with Rosehip & Gotu Kola for Glowing Skin. Before this serum, I never heard of this hero ingredient- Gotu kola, so, I am just as excited to review this rosehip serum as I was when I used it and I am going to share with you the benefits of this Rosehip Oil Serum.
You can watch it on my YT Channel RJ Pro Reviews.
About Mamaearth Rosehip Face Serum with Rosehip & Gotu Kola
Mamaearth Rosehip Face Serum is a unique face serum with the goodness of Rosehip & Gotu Kola to get glowing skin. Rosehip Oil serum is an elixir for naturally glowing skin, and this rosehip serum will give you radiant-looking, hydrated skin and nourish it deeply as it is crafted with the goodness of nature and is a non-greasy serum for naturally glowing skin.
Supercharged with the goodness of vitamins A and C, rosehip keeps the skin soft, supple, and glowing and Gotu kola stimulates collagen, provides hydration and restores elasticity and firmness. And because of Mamaearth’s no toxins no harmful chemical philosophy, you won’t find any silicones, parabens, or mineral oil and dyes in the serum.
Price: Rs 499 for 30 Ml
Shelf life: 2 years
Benefits of Mamaearth Rosehip Face Serum
Features and Benefits of Mamaearth Rosehip Face Serum claimed by Mamaearth are as follows:
Makes skin glow:Rosehip Face Serum provides glowing skin and gives it the ultimate nourishment. Enriched with natural ingredients like rosehip, Gotu kola, and niacinamide, this rosehip oil serum makes perfectly glowing skin, a reality.
Non-greasy formula:This Rosehip face serum nourishes your skin and keeps it hydrated without any oiliness. The non-greasy formula and super combination of rosehip, niacinamide, and Gotu kola absorb quickly and hydrate intensely leaving you with supple and plump skin.
Deeply moisturizes and restores natural radiance:Carefully crafted with the goodness of rosehip oil, this Mamaearth face serum is ideal for anyone looking to deeply moisturize their skin and bring back that natural glow, and make your skin hydrated without any harmful chemicals.
Safe and natural:This rosehip oil face serum is free from sulfates, SLS/SLES, silicones, parabens, and mineral oils and can be used by men and women of age 15 years and above, and it is also dermatologically tested and suitable for all skin types.
About the Brand:Mamaearth is Asia’s first MadeSafe-certified brand. The brand aspires to take care of every parent’s and baby’s well-being from head to toe with safe, toxin-free, and international standard products. All Mamaearth products go through multiple testing processes, including clinical dermatology testing in Europe, to ensure that they are of supreme quality and suit global standards. Each product that Mamaearth brings to you is certified to be free of harmful chemicals and 1dermatologically tested for sensitive skin. The products are a unique combination of science as well as Ayurveda to provide solutions to your everyday problems. Every product that the brand brings to you is made from 100% organic and natural ingredients.
Ingredients inMamaearth Rosehip Face Serum
Here is the list of some hero ingredients and the full ingredients list of this Rosehip Oil Serum:
- Rosehip:Deeply hydrates skin and makes it soft, supple, and plump. It also brightens skin and reduces pigmentation.
- Gotu Kola:Stimulates collagen synthesis, which restores skin firmness and elasticity. It also has excellent hydrating and antioxidant properties.
- Castor Oil:It deeply moisturizes skin, reduces dark spots, and promotes even skin tone.
Full Ingredients List:Aqua, Niacinamide, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Zinc PCA, Diethylene Glycol Monoethyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, IFRA Certified Allergen Free Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin and Sodium Gluconate.
How to Use Mamaearth Rosehip Face Serum
- Apply 3-4 drops of serum on the entire face and neck twice a day.
- Massage gently in an upward motion until the serum is absorbed completely.
- During the day, follow it up with a broad-spectrum sunscreen and at night a non-greasy moisturizer.
My Experience withMamaearth Rosehip Face Serum
Now we will discuss about my experience withMamaearth Rosehip Face Serum.My bottle is almost finished, just left for about a week. Let’s talk about this face serum in in-depth detail.
Mamaearth Rosehip Face Serumcomes in a small white bottle which is, unlike other serums bottles from Mamaearth, of glass, I think, but not plastic and it also doesn’t have a press-nozzle opening like other mamaearth serums bottles. On the contrary, it has a screw lid and comes with a glass dropper, which is awesome as the exact quantity can be applied to the face without wasting a drop.
But like other serums packaging, the bottle of this rosehip oil serum has all the details about this product like the ingredients list, manufacturing details, how to use this serum, etc., and the same details on its carton box packaging.
Overall, I loved this packaging.
Texture And Consistency
The texture of this Rosehip serum is like watery plus glycerin-like but with a thicker consistency than both. Overall, it has a runny consistency. It has a great, soothing aroma which I love the most.
I used Mamaearth Rosehip Serum for about and month and a half and I can see it fulfilling its claims. Mamaearth. My skin is not dull but after using this rosehip serum, even within a few days, my skin started to glow. The yellowish warm tone of my face skin was even brighter after using this rosehip serum and it provided my skin with a moisturizing feeling all the time. Not once my skin felt dry at all. It has a non-greasy texture formula that easily gets absorbed in the skin and deeply moisturizes your skin.
My Final Verdict
Mamaearthhas successfully fulfilled its claims about itsRosehip Face Serum.I loved its effects on my skin. Not only this serum but any cream or moisturizer applied after this Rosehip serum gets absorbed quickly and enhances the glow.
This Rosehip serum gives the ultimate nourishment and glows to the skin with the help of its natural and powerful ingredients like Rosehip, Gotu Kola, and Niacinamide.
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Retinol Face Serum Review
- LOreal Paris Revitalift Crystal Micro-Essence Review
It nourishes your skin, keeps it hydrated without any oiliness, deeply moisturizes your skin, and brings the glow back into your skin and all without any harmful chemicals.
Pros and Cons of Mamaearth Rosehip Face Serum
- Boosts the natural Radiance of your skin
- Gently Moisturizes Skin
- Restores Skin’s Glow
- Deeply Nourishes
- Dermatologically Tested
- No Harmful Chemicals
- Suitable for All Skin Types
Tips By Mamaearth for Glowing Skin
- Apply fresh Aloe Vera to keep your skin hydrated and glowing
- Always apply sunscreen during the daytime to avoid sun damage, even when staying indoors
- Eat a balanced diet rich in antioxidants and vitamins and keep yourself hydrated
Mamaearth and Amazon
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review
Find Me on