Sage Apothecary Lavandin and Mint Body Wash Review
Welcome to Sage Apothecary Lavandin and Mint Body Wash Review. I found this lavender and mint body gel wash as a trial pack. I was searching for body washes for summer.
By the name of it, Lavandin and Mint Body Wash gel sounded really cool. So I went on buying this body gel. This is first Sage Apothecary product I have use.
People often confused with the name Lavender and Lavandin. Both plants or Lavender’s species. Lavender being a typical English Lavender while Lavandin being a hybrid Lavender having higher properties than a typical Lavender.
When I bought this body wash gel, I was slightly confused too. On the description it was written as Sage Apothecary Lavender and Mint Body Wash whereas on bottle it wasSage Apothecary Lavandin and Mint Body Wash.
I used this lavender body wash gel for more than a week. And I think I am ready to review it.
About Sage Apothecary Lavandin and Mint Body Wash
Try the new sage apothecary body wash, crafted with 98% pure glycerin and natural oils. It is a pure and gentle cleanser for your body that leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturised. Sage apothecary body wash is mild and gentle and cleanses your skin thoroughly. It helps moisturise your skin so that it does not dry. With natural oils, it is a gentle cleanser for your body. The pure and gentle body wash from sage apothecary is available right here.
Sage Apothecary Lavandin and Mint Body Wash Benefits and Features
- Apothecary powered skin friendly & 100% natural formulation
- Result: Leaves your skin feeling refreshed, revitalized and deeply cleansed
- The caring formula lathers into a rich foam and does not strip the skin of essential moisture
How to Use The Sage Apothecary Lavender and Mint Body Wash
1) Squeeze a small amount of sage apothecary body wash on a moistened loofah.
2) Generate luxurious lather by rubbing the loofah on body for intense hydration
3) Apply gently over wet skin and then rinse off, for skin that feels soft, smooth and moisturised.
Ingredients in Sage Apothecary Lavender and Mint Body Wash
Corn & Coconut based Surfactant, Aqua, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Lavender oil, Peppermint oil.
Generally, sage apothecary lavandin and mint body wash gel bottle comes in a bigger transparent bottle with a nozzle cap. You squeeze it and gel comes out.
What I’ve got is a trial pack which is a little transparent bottle with a black cap. It has details on the label like ingredients, price etc.
Texture and Consistency
The Sage Apothecary Lavandin and Mint Body Wash gel is quite thick. I mean it is not like that you tilt the bottle down, and the gel comes out on your hand or loofah.
I used to shake the bottle hard in order to take out the body wash gel. Sometimes, it fell off on surface and got wasted.
The foam this lavender and mint body wash gel makes is not much. So good part about this body wash is that it doesn’t strip out the necessary nattural body oil/or moisture. My skin remained smooth after using this lavander body wash.
The fragrance of this lavender body wash gel is mind refreshing , natural while also not overwhelming.
My Review on Sage Apothecary Lavandin and Mint Body Wash
As everybody knows Lavender’s anti inflammatory properties, its use in skin care and hair care, you should also know that it’s also helpful in stress relieving.
I used to sweat a lot in summers. Doesn’t matter how much time I take, the sweaty odour just doesn’t go away.
As Lavender is also used in aromatherapy and also considered as antibacterial and so is mint, I wanted to see if it works for me.
As I used it, it lathers perfectly, just not creating that much foam. Very light foam.
I thought I just wasted my money. But did I?
It’s after effect was so cool and refreshing and at the same time, my skin felt soft and smooth.
The bad body odour was completely gone, in just one wash.
This was the best body wash I have used uptill now.
There are only two cons. First was its consistency which was quite thick. But I have used the trial pack. The pump nozzle cap bottle would be easier to handle.
The second one that Sage Apothecary Lavender and Mint Body Wash Ingredients list doesn’t seem complete. However, I didn’t feel any chemicals but there has to be some preservatives which weren’t mentioned.
So Final Verdict
Sage Apothecary Lavender and mint body wash gel is a nice product. In winter, it would be great as it takes care of the skin natural moisture and in summers it will take care of the body odour.
Price of Sage Apothecary Lavandin and Mint Body Wash
INR 345 for 200 ML. But no worries, it is available online on discounted price most of the times.
Sage Apothecary Lavandin and Mint Body Wash availbale on Amazon, Flipkart and its own site, “Seer Secretes“
The Sage Apothecary Lavender and Mint Body Wash gel is recommended for every skin type generally.
But I will specifically recommend it to dry skin people.
Stay Happy! Stay Beautiful!!!
Have you guys used this Body wash Gel? How was your experience? Tell me in the comment section below.
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream Review
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- The Derma Co Creamy Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review
- Mamaearth Niacinamide Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review