Fotoprotector ISDIN Fusion Water SPF 50 Review
FOTOPROTECTOR ISDIN FUSION WATER SPF 50 REVIEW: Finding a good sunscreen is one of the most important tasks because you cannot see the effectiveness of a sunscreen in a month or two, so you do everything you can to find that holy grail rather than having treatment down the road for skin problems due to non-wearing of sunscreen, and you must be careful about what your skin needs and skin concerns while buying a sensitive but the problem is there are so many sunscreens in the market that it just feels headache to find the perfect one for your skin, so, let’s find out more about the Fotoprotector ISDIN Fusion Water SPF 50 sunscreen and know whether it is for your skin.
You can watch it on my YT Channel RJ Pro Reviews.
About Fotoprotector ISDIN Fusion Water SPF 50
Fotoprotector ISDIN Fusion Water SPF 50 is an ultralight daily sunscreen for outdoor activities, it is a water-phased facial sunscreen of ultralight texture, intense hydration, and immediate absorption that guarantees high protection against UV radiation and is non-comedogenic, oil-free, hypoallergenic, and also formulated to minimize the risk of allergy.
ISDIN is a Spanish skincare brand that is at the forefront of skincare research and provides a range of advanced skin solutions as per the skin’s needs, and it has SPF 50 UVA and UVB protection, evaluated in laboratories under real conditions of high solar radiation.
Features and Benefits of Fotoprotector ISDIN Fusion Water SPF 50
Some benefits of the Isdin fusion water sunscreen claimed by ISDIN are:
- High UVB/UVA protection SPF 50 tested in the laboratory and under high real solar conditions
- Provides intense hydration thanks to its formulation with hyaluronic acid
- The ultralight texture of immediate absorption with no residue.
- The Fotoprotector ISDIN Fusion Water SPF 50 protects against UVA and UVB radiation which has been tested in the laboratory and under high real solar conditions.
Ingredients in Fotoprotector ISDIN Fusion Water SPF 50
Aqua (Water), Octocrylene, Propanediol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Polysilicone-15, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polysorbate 60, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Disodium EDTA, PEG-8, Tocopherol, Tropolone, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.
In-detail Review of Fotoprotector ISDIN Fusion Water SPF 50 and My Experience
Packaging, Texture, and Consistency
The Fotoprotector Isdin Fusion Water comes in an oval-shaped greyish-sky blue plastic tube with 50ml and its carton pack has almost all the information regarding the sunscreen, so as far as the packaging of Fotoprotector ISDIN Fusion Water is concerned, it is nice, sturdy, and leak-proof and which is why you can take it with you wherever you go making it quite travel-friendly.
The texture and consistency of the Fotoprotector ISDIN Fusion Water SPF 50 are creamy and running respectively and it is so lightweight that easily spread and gets absorbed into the skin, and it does not have a fragrance which makes it a nice choice for those with sensitive noses.
I applied this Fotoprotector Isdin Fusion Water SPF 50 after my CTM routine in the morning. You know, I have a combination skin type and when I first applied this Isdin sunscreen I almost fell in love with it because of the great consistency it has, and it is very difficult to choose a sunscreen for combination skin as your skin is partly oily and partly dry and sometimes it is just dry or just oily.
But Fotoprotector Isdin Fusion Water SPF 50 is a boon for Combination skin as it not only gives hydration to the skin but also gives a non-greasy feeling to the skin and gets absorbed into the skin quickly.
This fusion water Isdin sunscreen is quite easy to apply evenly on the face and neck due to its light texture and runny consistency and does not leave a white cast.
The Isdin sunscreen with SPF 50 gives a non-greasy finish and is free of sticky feeling and white cast.
I have some enlarged pores and I m always concerned about my pores being clogged but the Isdin sunscreen did not cause any break-outs as this is a non-comedogenic sunscreen, on the contrary, it felt just lightweight and right to the skin, and this non-greasy formula provides soft and smooth skin with fast absorption, and hydration with the matte finishing look and provides protection against UVA and UVB radiation which makes it ideal for use during outdoor activities. It has an SPF 50 which is ideal for high temperatures like here in India.
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 50+ PA+++ Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Hydrating Sunscreen Gel SPF 50 Review
- Mamaearth HydraGel Indian Sunscreen SPF 50 Review
However, when trying new skincare products to incorporate into your routine, remember to always patch test to avoid an allergic reaction, and best of all is that it is suited for all skin types, even the most sensitive ones.
Price Of ISDIN Fotoprotector Fusion Water SPF 50.
INR 1980 for 50 mL
Where To Buy Fotoprotector ISDIN Fusion Water SPF 50
Quick FAQs for your FYI
When Should You Use The Fotoprotector ISDIN Fusion Water SPF 50?
You should use the Fotoprotector ISDIN Fusion Water SPF 50 after your morning skincare routine and reapply throughout the day, especially, if your skin is going to be exposed to the sun, it is recommended to reapply your sunscreen every 2 to 3 hours; if you’re sweating reapply more often and if swimming, reapply every time, you come out of the water.
How Should You Use The Fotoprotector ISDIN Fusion Water SPF 50?
Apply liberally on dry or wet skin, thirty minutes prior to sun exposure and reapply every 2 hours and after sweating, swimming or towel drying. If a smaller quantity is applied, the protection factor is lower, keep babies and children out of direct sunlight, keep the product out of reach of children and lastly, do not refrigerate or freeze.
Are There Any Precautions Before Using The Fotoprotector ISDIN Fusion Water SPF 50?
Precautions to take into consideration before using the Fotoprotector ISDIN Fusion Water SPF 50 are:
- It is recommended to do a patch test.
- Avoid contact with eyes and use it on irritated or inflamed skin.
- Discontinue use if signs of irritation or allergies appear.
Pros and Cons of Fotoprotector ISDIN Fusion Water SPF 50
- Slippery consistency makes it easy to apply
- Broad spectrum chemical filters and have SPF 50
- Ultra-light Hydrating formula
- Does not leave a white cast
- Non-greasy and non-sticky
- Does not sting the eyes.
- Perfect for daily wear especially for oily skin
- Suitable for most skin types
- Does not spill
- You can use it under makeup and over skincare products.
- Leaves a matte and glowy skin finish.
- Can be used on wet skin
- Does not irritate eyes
- Immediate absorption and intense hydration with no residue
- Not fragrance-free.
- Quantity is much lower at this price
- Not Budget Friendly at all
My Final Thought On Isdin Fusion Water Sunscreen
In my opinion, Fotoprotector ISDIN Fusion Water SPF 50 is an amazing choice as a sunscreen. I have been using it for 2-3 weeks and have not seen any kind of side effects. Only smooth, glowy, and velvety skin. It just feels natural to the skin after application of this sunscreen and the best part, this sunscreen is suitable for all skin types (make sure to do a patch test if you’re skeptical). The only thing I don’t like about this Isdin sunscreen is its price which is making me not buy it again.
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review
Find Me on