Just Herbs Silky Strength Aloe Vera Wheatgerm Moisturising Shampoo For Dry Hair Review
Just Herbs Silky Strength Moisturising Shampoo Review- I was looking for a good quality herbal shampoo and arrived at this Just Herbs Shampoo brand. First, I thought it is overpriced, but luckily I found the trial pack of this Just Herbs Shampoo ( 25 mL for Rs 95) and thought of giving this just shampoo a try.
If you’re considering trying Just Herbs Silky Strength Moisturising shampoo, you may be wondering if it’s worth the hype. In this review, I will share my experience with you and try my best to help you decide if it’s the right choice for you. Lets start the review.
Overview of Just Herbs Silky Strength Moisturising Shampoo
Just Herbs Silky Strength Aloe vera-Wheatgerm Moisturising Shampoo provides you silky hair. This just herbs shampoo contains the goodness of Aloe Vera and wheat germ which helps to retain the natural hair oil and nourishes the scalp. Aloe Vera helps to moisturise the scalp and Wheat Germ provide extra nourishment to the scalp.
Just Herbs has a wide range of hair care products and all these products are made with 100% natural ingredients which suit all skin and hair types. Just Herbs Silky Strength Aloe vera-Wheatgerm Moisturising Shampoo promises you a healthy and shiny hair.
Features and Benefits of Just Herbs Silky Strength Moisturising Shampoo
- Makes the hair look healthier and shiny.
- Helps to nourish the scalp.
- Strengthens the roots preventing hair fall.
- Non-drying Formula
- Sulphate and Paraben Free
- Suitable for dry hair and colour-treated hair
Ingredients in Just Herbs Silky Strength Moisturising Shampoo
How to Use Just Herbs Silky Strength Moisturising Shampoo
Apply on wet hair and work up to lather & rinse with water.
I normally mix the shampoo with water in order to get more foam and lather the scalp and hair nicely and equally, but this shampoo already make less foam, so if you are using it on oily/oiled hair, you need to apply more quantity.
Avoid combing wet hair to minimize breakage.
My Experience with Just Herbs Silky Strength Moisturising Shampoo
Packaging Texture and Consistency
Just Herbs Silky Strength Moisturising Shampoo comes in a big pretty off-white mixed brown bottle with detailed label, which contains all the information about the product. I used the trial pack of this Just Herbs Shampoo.
The texture of this shampoo is gel with a translucent amber hue and it has nice but very mild fragrance which also does not stay longer in hair. The consistency of the shampoo is quite runny.
Just Herbs Silky Strength Moisturising Shampoo texture looks like this:
If you use it by taking on your hand, it will take more quantity of this shampoo than mixing it with water because this plum shampoo doesn’t produce much foam. So, make sure to mix it with water. If you oil, you will need more quantity as this shampoo is for dry hair It also gets rinsed well away quickly with water as compared to other shampoos.
I have been using Just Herbs shampoo for the past few days and I must say, it has exceeded my expectations. My hair feels soft and smooth after each wash, and there is a significant reduction in frizz. Although it would take extra quantity to cleanse if you do oiling, still the shampoo lathers up nicely and has a pleasant, herbal scent that does not linger for long.
I use this shampoo whenever I forgot to oil my scalp or When I do not have much time to oil as it is formulated for dry hair. My hair has become softer and smoother than before since using this shampoo and feels thicker a bit.
Although, the difference in the health of hair wasn’t much, yet my hair was so soft that I didn’t feel like using conditioner on my hair.
This Just Herbs shampoo is so soft on hair that it quickly gets washed away with water, unlike other brands which you keep washing your hair off. I no longer feel frizz or roughness in my hair but more moisturized and hydrate. Just Herbs hair care is free of sulphates so the cleansing is gentle.
Overall, I am satisfied with Just Herbs shampoo effects and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a natural and effective hair care product. Only if its price was lower and quantity was more, I would have definitely bought it again.
Just Herbs shampoo is a popular hair care product that claims to provide nourishment and hydration to the hair. It is made with natural ingredients and is free from harsh chemicals, making it a popular choice among those who prefer organic and gentle hair care products.
Also Read–Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
Price of Just Herbs Silky Strength Shampoo
MRP:₹625 for 200 mL
MRP:₹135 for 35 mL
Pros and Cons of Just Herbs Silky Strength Moisturising Shampoo
- Gentle cleansing
- Gives soft, smooth, and frizz-free hair
- Provide moisture and hydration
- Non Drying Formulation
- Improves the overall health of the hair
- Natural ingredients
- Suitable to Dry hair types and and colour-treated hair
- Provide softness to chemically treated hair
- 100% vegan and cruelty free
- Sulphates and parabens free
- Pleasant herbal scent
- High Price for such low quantity
- More Quantity needed for proper cleansing of hair
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream Review
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- The Derma Co Creamy Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review
- Mamaearth Niacinamide Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review