Mamaearth Rice Face Scrub Review with Rice Water And Niacinamide For Glass Skin
Mamaearth Rice Face Scrub Review: Hey guys welcome to my blog RJ PRO REVIEWS. Are you looking for a gentle and effective face scrub that suits your skin type? Look no further than Mamaearth Rice Face scrub for Glass Skin. Mamaearth Rice face scrub have several benefits.The key ingredient, rice water, has been used for centuries in Asian skincare routines for its brightening and hydrating properties, and it helps to improve the skin’s texture and reduce the appearance of dark spots and pigmentation.
Mamaearth rice face products I have includes Mamaearth Rice face wash and moisturizer, and a rice scrub.
But that’s not all! Mamaearth prides itself on using only natural and toxin-free ingredients, making it safe for all skin types. Their commitment to quality and sustainability shines through in every product, and the Rice Face Scrub is no exception.
With this article, I aim to provide an honest and informative review of the Mamaearth Rice Face scrub..
Or you can watch this review on my YT channel RJ PRO REVIEWS.
About Mamaearth Rice Face Scrub
Clogged pores and uneven texture can make your skin appear dull. Mamaearth Rice Water Face scrub for glass skin is crafted with the goodness of Rice Water & Niacinamide, and the face scrub has a unique gel-like texture that’s cooling on the skin as it gently exfoliates, cleanses & nourishes the skin. Rice Water in the scrub clarifies the skin, controls oil production & also boosts collagen. The gentle Rice Beads get rid of dead skin cells while absorbing excess oil. Niacinamide in the scrub helps minimize open pores and evens the skin texture giving you smoother and radiant glass-like skin! And it’s also Made Safe certified which means it contains no toxins or harmful chemicals, just the goodness of nature.
So, if you’re curious to know if the Mamaearth Rice Face scrub can work wonders for your skin, keep reading Mamaearth Rice Face Scrub Review! We’ll discuss its formula, benefits, how to use it, and much more.
Mamaearth Rice Face Scrub Ingredients
Key Hero Ingredients:
Rice Water: It clarifies the skin and stimulates collagen production, resulting in glass-like skin.
Niacinamide: It helps remove the dead skin cells and minimizes open pores unveiling fresher and healthier skin..
Glycerin: It’s a powerful humectant that helps retain and lock in the skin’s essential moisture.
Rice Beads:They gently exfoliate the skin removing dead skin cells. Rice Beads also absorb excess sebum from the skin.
Full List of Ingredients
Benefits of using Mamaearth Rice Face Scrub
Using Mamaearth Rice Face scrub offers several benefits for your skin as per claim made by brand which are as follows:
- Gently Exfoliates the Skin
- Unclogs the Pores
- Brightens Skin Tone
- Suitable For All Skin Types
- Dermatologically Tested
- Made Safe Certified
- Toxin-Free & No Harmful Chemicals
How to use Mamaearth Rice Face Scrub
Using Mamaearth Rice Face scrub is simple and can be incorporated into your daily skincare routine. Follow these steps for best results:
- Wet your face and neck.
- Apply the scrub all over and massage it gently in an upward circular motion.
- Concentrate scrubbing on your forehead, nose and chin.
- Rinse off with water and pat dry.
- Use at least twice a week for best results.
For optimal results, use Mamaearth Rice Face scrub twice a week along with Mamaearth Rice Face wash and Moisturizer, in the morning and evening. It is suitable for daily use and can be used by both men and women.
My Experience with Mamaearth Rice Face Scrub
Packaging, Texture, and Consistency
The Mamaearth Rice face scrub comes in a sturdy plastic white and light brown tube packaging as shown in the images, with a flip top cap and you squeeze it to take out the small quantity of textured scrub. Overall, the packaging is nice, strong, travel-friendly and easy to use.
Its label has full disclosure of the information on the pack, like how to use, ingredients, caution etc.
This facial rice scrub for glass skin has a gel texturewith a medium thick and bead-y consistency and effortless to use and is of Glass-y Translucent color. I loved its texture. It has mild and a pleasant fragrance which does not linger much and does not irritate sensitive, nor linger for a long time.
Using Mamaearth Rice Face scrub offers several benefits for your skin. To begin with, it effectively exfoliates the skin, removing dirt, oil, and impurities that can clog pores and lead to breakouts, and cleansed without feeling dry or tight.
- Mamaearth Charcoal Face scrub Review
- Bella Vita Organic NicoLips Lip Brightening Scrub Review
- Mamaearth Tea Tree Face wash Review
- Mamaearth Vitamin C Face wash Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face wash Review
- Mamaearth Retinol Face wash Review
- Garnier Bright Complete VITAMIN C facewash Review
Another benefit of using this face scrub is its brightening effect. The rice water in the formula helps to even out the skin tone, reduce pigmentation, and give your skin a natural glow, and over time, you may notice a more radiant and youthful complexion.
Furthermore, Unlike other chemical scrubs, the natural ingredients in Mamaearth Rice Face scrub provide hydration and nourishment to the skin, after exfoliation and prevent it from getting dry further.
I used this Rice Scrub in night time before go to my bed, twice a week. After using Mamaearth Rice Face scrub for more than 2 weeks consistently, I noticed that my skin appeared brighter, Glassy and more even-toned. The rice water in the formula works wonders in reducing the appearance of dark spots and pigmentation. My skin also feels hydrated and soft, thanks to the natural, yet powerful ingredients it has.
I can confidently say that it lives up to its claims. As someone with combination and acne prone skin, I am always cautious about the products I use on my face. However, this face scrub has been gentle and non-irritating, leaving my skin feeling clean, glow-y, and refreshed. I am not saying that it has provide me a fair skin. No, Not at all!
My skin looks brighter than earlier plus healthy and glow-y, which is more important.
I have also seen that using it along with Mamaearth rice face wash and moisturizer has enhanced its results on my skin, but don’t you worry, If you wanna try it alone, it would still totally work.
What I love about this Mamaearth Rice Face scrub is that it doesn’t leave my skin feeling tight or stripped of its natural moisture, as it provides a thorough exfoliation and a proper cleansing and my skin does not even feel dried at all. Just a matte, oil -free skin. The natural ingredients give me peace of mind, knowing that I am using a product that is free from harmful chemicals.
Will It give you a Glass skin?
Alone using this scrub won’t give you a glass skin. However, using other complimentary products like face wash and mositurizer will definitely give you enhanced results.
Side-effects of Mamaearth Rice Face Scrub
I have not seen any side effects of Mamaearth Rice Face Scrub so far.
Pros and Cons of Mamaearth Rice Face Scrub
- Face scrub for skin that is naturally glass-like glowing and healthy
- Enriched powerful natural ingredients like rice water and niacinamide
- Gently exfoliates and deeply cleanses the skin
- Deeply nourishes the skin, leaving it soft and supple
- It brightens and evens out the skin tone
- Controls oil production and clears clogged pores
- Free from parabens, sulfates and harmful chemical
- Dermatologically tested and cruelty free
- Suitable for all skin types
- Made safe certified
None so far
Where to buy Mamaearth Rice Face Scrub
Mamaearth Rice Face scrub is available for purchase on the official Mamaearth website as well as various e-commerce platforms such as Amazon, Flipkart, and Nykaa. It is always recommended to purchase from authorized sellers to ensure you are getting an authentic product.
Before making a purchase, it’s a good idea to check for any ongoing promotions or discounts on the official website or e-commerce platforms. This way, you can get the best value for your money while enjoying the benefits of Mamaearth Rice Face scrub.
Some Quick FYIs
Can It be Used on Active Acnes?
Does this works for dry skin?
Yes, as it does not further dry up your skin.
Who can use it?
- Men and women above 18 years of age
- Suitable for all skin types
Can it be used daily?
No, Facial scrubs are recommended only for once and twice a week, which is enough.
Conclusion and Final Thoughts
Based on my personal experience, I highly recommend giving Mamaearth Rice Face scrub a try, as it is a gentle and effective skincare product that lives up to its claims. You will get a healthy and glowing complexion with this natural and effective face scrub. From my experience and as per brand claims Mamaearth rice face scrub is good for oily skin, combination skin, sensitive skin, normal skin and dry skin too.
Remember, healthy skin starts with the right skincare routine, and Mamaearth Rice Face scrub is a great addition to your daily regimen. So, why wait? Try it out and experience the goodness of rice water for yourself, and don’t forget to tell me your experience in comment section below.
Price of Mamaearth Rice Face scrub
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair scrub + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face scrub Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream Review
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- The Derma Co Creamy Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review
- Mamaearth Niacinamide Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body scrub Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review