Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Toner Review
Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Toner with Vitamin C and Cucumber for Pore Tightening, 200 ml
Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Toner: Hello everyone, Today I am going to review a Vitamin C Face Toner for pore tightening from Mamaearth brand. This is the second Mamaearth face toner I have reviewed after Mamaearth Niacin Toner. Keep reading to check whether you should buy this Vit C Toner.
About Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Toner
Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Toner is to be used as a second step in a skincare routine. Toning helps clean leftover impurities and excess oil from the face. Regular application of vitamin c brightening toner helps tighten and cleanse pores from within while protecting the skin from acne and breakouts. Mamaearth Vit C Pore Tightening Toner has a unique alcohol-free formula and comes loaded with the goodness of Aloe Vera, Cucumber, Witch Hazel, and many other hardworking ingredients. This Vitamin C Face Toner is suitable for all skin types & free of alcohol & harmful toxins such as Parabens, Mineral Oil, Silicones, etc.
Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Toner Feature and Benefits
Tightens open pores: This alcohol-free face toner made with natural ingredients helps in tightening open & enlarged pores.
Restores skin’s pH balance: Being alcohol-free, the toner makes the skin look smooth & healthy by hydrating it and thus maintaining the pH balance.
Purifies skin: A powerhouse ingredient in skincare, Vitamin C in this toner helps in keeping the skin clean, ensuring flawless and healthy skin.
Highly potent vitamin C: Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant that not just combats dark spots, but also helps in preventing melanin production. This reduces and reverses hyperpigmentation, acne spots, dark spots, etc.
Dermatologically tested and certified toxin free: Asia’s first MadeSafe certified brand. This product is dermatologically tested and is free of sulfates, SLS, mineral oil, petroleum, paraben, artificial preservatives, synthetic perfumes, and colors.
Who can use Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Toner
- Men and women of age 15 years and above
- Claims to be suitable for all skin types
Ingredients in Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Toner
- Vitamin C:On topical application, Vitamin C helps in reducing large pores & nourishes the skin. It also helps in firming the skin & reducing the appearance of fine lines.
- Cucumber: Rich in water content & antioxidants, Cucumber helps in hydrating the skin. This helps in improving skin elasticity & tightens the pores.
- Aloe Vera Extract: Loaded with enzymes, Vitamin A & C, Aloe Vera naturally soothes dry and stretched skin and nourishes it. It also helps in maintaining the pH balance of the skin.
- Witch Hazel: An excellent natural toner, Witch Hazel helps in tightening open & enlarged pores.
Complete ingredient list: Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Aloe Vera Extract, Cucumber Extract, Witch Hazel, Triethanolamine, Vitamin C, Sodium Metabisulfite, Glycolic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, IFRA Certified Allergan Free Fragrance
My Experience with Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Toner
I bought Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Toner 5-6 months ago and I am continuously using this Vit C toner twice a day.
Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Toner comes in a white colored bottle with a transparent cap. The toner comes out through the hole in the opening of the bottle. The cap shuts the bottle tightly, so, I think the bottle is leak-proof. The packaging is overall, convenient and sturdy.
The bottle contains full information on its label regarding its claims, ingredients, how to use this vitamin C toner for the face, etc.
Texture of Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Toner
The texture and the consistency of this Vitamin c toner are very much like any other toner- watery and transparent. This Vit c toner has a citrusy fragrance which isn’t strong much but still, some sensitive noses might get irritated.
- Mamaearth Niacin Face Toner Review
- Biotique Honey Water Pore Tightening Toner Review
- Lakme Absolute Pore Fix Toner Review
- Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Toner Review
- Reequil Vitamin C Face Toner Review
How To Use
- Wash your face with Mamaearth sulfate-free face wash.
- Pour the toner on a cotton pad and gently dab it on your face and neck.
- Follow it up with a silicone-free moisturizer.
I applied Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Toner on my face after using Mamaearth Tea Tree Face Wash. This Vitamin c Face Toner removes any excess oil from the face clean off. I have a combination skin type and never got any break-outs or burning sensations at all while using this vitamin c toner.
Vitamin C in this cucumber toner supports the production of healthy collagen that brightens the complexion and boosts the skin’s firmness. Witch Hazel reduces inflammation, tightens skin pores, and soothes acne-prone sensitive skin. The alcohol-free formula of this toner helps balance the pH level of your skin. Cucumber, a trusted skincare ingredient, offers hydration, reduces inflammation, and calms irritated skin.
This Vit c toner has vitamin C and Cucumber as key ingredients and both of these ingredients do well on my combination skin. Ever since I have used this Vit C toner, my skin has been nice and glowy. The enlarged open pores around my cheeks appear less visible but only for like 1-2 hours, after that, it starts showing again. It doesn’t actually close facial open pores.
This Vit c Toner is alcohol-free and makes my skin look smooth & healthy by hydrating it. My skin looks flawless after using it. The Vitamin C present in this Mamaearth Face toner helps in reducing melanin production, hence, clearing dark spots in hyperpigmentation and it also makes your skin radiant.
After Doing some research, I have found that Mamaearth Vitamin C face toner doesn’t suit every skin type. Some sensitive skin types might feel a burning sensation and red patches on the face. So, sensitive skin might want to avoid this Vitamin C toner.
Pros and Cons of Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Toner
- Makes open pores appear less
- Boosts skin radiance
- Hydrates skin
- Continuous use helps in reducing dark spots and hyperpigmentation
- Doesn’t dry out skin unlike many other toners
- Restores Skin’s pH Balance
- No Parabens or Toxins
- Dermatologically Tested
- Not Suitable for All Skin Types
- Doesn’t tighten pores for long
Price of Mamaearth Vitamin C Toner
₹399.00 for 200 ML
You can find this Vit C toner on various online stores like Nykaa, Mamaearth, Amazon, etc, and also in local stores
I will recommend Mamaearth Vitamin C face tone to anyone but a sensitive skin type and anyone allergic to vitamin c. Mamaearth is not the best vitamin c toner but it can be the best toner to use with vitamin c serum along with moisturizer and facewash of the vitamin c range.
4 out of 5 stars
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream Review
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- The Derma Co Creamy Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review
- Mamaearth Niacinamide Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review