Sirona Hydrating Face Wash Review
Sirona Hydrating Face Wash Review
Hey guys! Today we will be talking about Sirona Face Wash Review. This review is about Sirona Hydrating Face Wash which is specifically formulated for everyone who feels their face becomes dry after each wash so namely, normal skin, dry skin, and sensitive skin and is a gentle hydrating face wash. I used this Sirona Hydrating face wash for daily routine in my 6-step skincare routine. I have used the trial version of this amazing hydrating skin cleanser. Let’s dive further into this review to explore more.
About Sirona Hydrating Face Wash
Sirona Hydrating Face Wash is a deeply nourishing formula that provides the skin with daily moisturisation while cleansing it.
This Sirona Face Wash perfect for daily use and is packed with the goodness of Red Aloe Vera and Marshmallow Root Extract that helps your skin retain moisture, while Cocoa and Shea Butter repair skin’s natural protective barrier and improve its elasticity. Hyaluronic Acid provides multi-level hydration, and the superfood Tasmanian Pepper Fruit provides a soothing effect post cleanse, giving you soft and supple skin every day.
Sirona Face Wash Ingredients
Key Ingredients: Tasmanian Pepper Fruit, Red Aloe Vera, Marshmallow Root Extract and Hyaluronic acid
Full Ingredients: Aqua, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Carbomer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocoyl Methyl Glucamide, Decyl Glucoside, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit Extract, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Red Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Gluconate, Fragrance.
How To use
Wash your face with water. Apply a small amount on the face and rub gently in a circular motion. Wash and pat dry. Follow up with toner and moisturizer.
My Experience with Sirona Hydrating Face Wash
I bought the Sirona Hydrating Face Wash trial pack, a month ago and I am continuously using this face wash twice a day. It is about to finish as its quantity is just 15 ml which lasted for more than a week, so I am ready to review it
Let’s talk step by step.
Packaging, Texture, and Consistency
The Sirona Hydrating face wash comes in a sturdy plastic tube packaging as shown in the images. It has a screw cap and wide opening mouth and you must be careful while squeezing out the face wash. But even if you took out more quantity than you wanted you can push it back in the tube very easily. Overall, the packaging is nice and easy to use.
Its label has full disclosure of the information on the pack, even on the trial pack as some trial pack does not contain the ingredients but this hydrating cleanser for sensitive skin does.
This hydrating face wash has a creamy texture with a medium thick consistency and very easy to lather up and is of white colour. It has mild fragrance which does not linger much and does not irritate sensitive, nor linger for a long time.
I took out face wash on my fingertips and lather it all over my face. I big pea-size quantity of face wash is enough for your face; you can take more quantity if you want but the former one should be enough. It makes a nice lather and creates a mild creamy foam that covers the entire face and removes any dirt, grime, and residue on the face. If you use heavy makeup, make sure to use an oil-based cleanser first or a makeup remover.
This hydrating facial cleanser for dry skin is gentle on the skin and cleanses the impurities from the skin nicely making my skin smooth, supple, and soft. As I use this face wash for almost 60 seconds on my face, it does not strip natural oil from my skin or make my skin dry at all and I have a combination of skin and it gets dry in winter with enlarged pores and this face wash makes my skin soft, fresh, and smooth, I think that this Sirona Hydrating face wash is a boon for dry skin and sensitive skin as it improves texture of the skin.
- Just Herbs Silksplash Rehydrant Face Wash Review
- MCaffeine Hydrating Naked And Raw Espresso Coffee Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Tea Tree Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Retinol Face Wash Review
- Garnier Bright Complete VITAMIN C Facewash Review
I got acne breakouts from using Cetaphil day cream, so I stopped using that day cream and continued using this Sirona hydrating face wash and after two days they have significantly reduced and did not cause further break-outs. Seriously, I cannot wait to try this face wash in next winter.
My combination skin becomes sweaty and oily in summer, so I will not use this face wash; it does remove impurities from the kin but still in summer I need some refreshing face wash with ingredients like vitamin C.
Side-effects of Sirona Face Wash
When I was looking for Sirona Hydrating Face wash, I looked for reviews on many sites and found no bad reviews on this face wash. Even it did not cause any side effects on my skin. So, I think, it’s good to go.
Pros and Cons of Sirona Hydrating Face Wash
- Restore Moisture, Repairs Natural Barrier & Replenishes Skin
- Helps remove the last traces of dirt, grime, and impurities stuck in your pores
- Mildly but effectively cleanses the skin and maintains the natural oil of the skin
- Helps nourish and hydrate skin
- Prevents acne and breakouts
- Suitable for dry, normal, and sensitive skin
- Sirona Hydrating all products are Cruelty-free.
- Full disclosure of information and ingredients list
- Paraben and SLS/SLES free.
- Effectively cleanses the skin.
- Travel friendly
- Lather up nicely and evenly
- No side effects
- Added fragrance
- Not Budget friendly but endorses the quality
Price of Sirona Hydrating Face Wash
125 ml for ₹ 349.00. The price is a bit high but it endorses the quality.
The trial pack of this Sirona Face Wash priced at ₹75 for 15 mL.
My Final Verdict
There are many top hydrating cleansers on the google you can find but Sirona is not mentioned in them but after using it for like two weeks I can say that this Sirona face wash can be considered as the best hydrating face wash for sensitive skin and dry skin, specially in winters.
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream Review
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- The Derma Co Creamy Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review
- Mamaearth Niacinamide Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review
Find Me on
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter| Quora | You Tube |