Cetaphil Bright Healthy Radiance Toner Review
Cetaphil Bright Healthy Radiance Toner Review: Hey guys! Welcome to my blog and here I am with Cetaphil Radiance Face Toner with Niacinamide and Sea Daffodil extracts as its hero ingredients and this Cetaphil Bright Healthy Radiance Brightness Refresh Toner is dermatologist recommended for sensitive skin but also suitable for oily skin and combination skin and provides you a softer, smoother skin with non-sticky, and refreshing after-feel. The Cetaphil Brightness Refresh Toner is considered one of the best Cetaphil products and lets find out whether it is true by starting Cetaphil Bright Healthy Radiance Toner Review.
About Cetaphil Bright Healthy Radiance Toner
- CETAPHIL BRIGHT HEALTHY RADIANCE BRIGHTNESS REFRESH TONER: Evens skin tone in 4 weeks without irritating or weakening the skin barrier
- BRIGHTENS AND ILLUMINATES SKIN COMPLEXION: Dullness fades away, revealing skin’s inner radiance and luminosity
- INSTANTLY SOFTER, SMOOTHER SKIN: A refreshing, non-sticky toner that hydrates and illuminates the skin complexion while maintaining the skin barrier
- GENTLEBRIGHT TECHNOLOGY: With natural sea daffodil extract, acting in perfect combination with brightening niacinamide (vitamin B3) to even out skin tone
- HYPOALLERGENIC, FRAGRANCE FREE AND NON-STICKY: Gentle formula that quickly absorbs without leaving skin feeling greasy or sticky
- DERMATOLOGIST DEVELOPED, FOR EVEN THE MOST SENSITIVE SKIN: Clinically proven to respect sensitive skin as it gradually and gently works to restore even, luminous skin tone.
Why use Cetaphil Bright Healthy Radiance Toner?
Cetaphil Skin Toner claims to provides Instant luminosity and hydration for a soft and smooth skin and provides you an even skin.
Face toners helps minimize skin pores, tone, and nourish skin, impart a lively glow, and make skin look healthy and refreshed and this cetaphil toner for sensitive skin not only gentle but also highly effective in promoting skin hydration while reducing irritation and inflammation, keeping your skin soft, supple, and smooth. This Cetaphil Toner is free from parabens, fragrance, and is Ophthalmologist tested, Hypoallergenic and defend against 5 signs of skin sensitivity.
Features and Benefits of Cetaphil Bright Radiance Face Toner
Following are the benefits claimed by Cetaphil Toner to provide:
- Hydrate & Moisturise
- Instantly Refreshes
- Pore refining properties
- Suitable for all skin types
- Soothes Irritated Skin
- Does not dry out the skin
- Free from Fragrance and Parabens
- Ophthalmologist tested.
- Defend against 5 signs of skin sensitivity
- Non comedogenic
Ingredients in Cetaphil Bright Radiance Face Toner
Following are the key ingredients in this Cetaphil Brightening Toner namely:
Sea Daffodil: reduces the synthesis of melanin and its export to the skin surface. It significantly reduces the size and pigmentation of spots without lightening the skin.
Niacinamide: Makes your skin stronger, smoother and brighter. The Niacinamide is used to treat acne and can help nourish and protect your skin.
Full List of Ingredients: Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Anhydroxylitol, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Cicer Seed Extract, Pancratium Maritimum Extract, Rhododendron Chrysanthemum Leaf Extract, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol, Tricholoma Matsutake Extract, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Xylitol, Xylitylglucoside.
How to Use Cetaphil Cetaphil Bright Radiance Face Toner
Pour a small amount of this Cetaphil facial toner on a cotton ball and gently wipe it over your face avoiding the eye area or you can just spray toner on your face and wait for a couple of minutes.
After applying toner, give your face a few moments to dry before using moisturizer or other treatment products like serum and moisturizers/sunscreens.
My Experience with Cetaphil Bright Radiance Face Toner
I bought a Cetaphil Bright Radiance Face Toner a few weeks ago and I am continuously using this facial toner twice a day.
Let us talk about this Skin Toner for oily skin and dry skin step by step.
Packaging, Texture, and Consistency
Cetaphil Bright Radiance Face Toner comes in a transparent bottle with dusty pink cap. The toner comes out through the nozzle opening. The packaging is overall convenient and easy to use and it would be great if it was a spray bottle. The pack of this Cetaphil Toner includes every bit of its details on its label regarding its claims, ingredients, how to use this toner for the face, etc.
The texture and the consistency of this Cetaphil toner for oily skin are very much like any other toner- watery and transparent color. with mild fragrance, hence does not irritate sensitive noses.
My skin type? Combination skin
I have a combination skin type which becomes dry in winter and sweaty and oily in summer along with some large pores which means you’ve got to change your skin care products throughout the year.
I applied Cetaphil Toner for dry skin on my face. This face toner is good at removing any excess oil and residue left from the face clean off. Sometimes, I use it with cotton ball, while other times I just use it on my face directly with my palm which feels so refreshing and cools down my skin, but then it would it take time to dry out, so I just use cotton ball to absorb into my skin and then it would just dry out quickly.
I have a combination skin type and didn’t get any break-outs or burning sensations at first while using this Cetaphil Radiance Toner.
But after 4-5 days, I got a few pimples below my lips and on forehead, which quickly faded away in a week when I stopped using this toner. I don’t think that this Cetaphil Toner is suitable for every skin types but in my opinion this might be a great choice for dry skin as it provides extra moisture feeling to your skin without making it greasy at all. But I think people with oily, acne prone and combination skin should stay away from the product.
This Overpriced Cetaphil Toner does not provide any special effect on my combination skin. It made my skin smooth and soft, but also it did cause break outs.
It has Extracts of Sea daffodills which is known for reducing the synthesis of melanin in skin hence reducing the dark spots but I didn’t see any reduction in dark spots on my face.
The only thing I didn’t like about this face toner is that it is on pricey side and not a budget friendly product. And also I didn’t see any reduction in facial open pores which is a disappointment for me.
When I was looking for Cetaphil Radiance Toner, I looked for reviews on many sites and found no bad reviews on this face toner.
But honestly, it did cause me some breakouts on my skin.
- Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Toner Review
- Mamaearth Niacin Face Toner Review
- Biotique Honey Water Pore Tightening Toner Review
- Lakme Absolute Pore Fix Toner Review
- Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Toner Review
- Plum Green Tea Alcohol-Free Toner Review
- Re’equil Vitamin C Face Toner Review
Pros and Cons of Cetaphil Bright Radiance Face Toner
- Does not irritate or weaken the skin barrier
- Brightens and illuminates skin complexion
- Provides glow to the skin
- Dullness fades away, revealing skin’s inner radiance and luminosity
- Instantly revitalizes, softens and smoothens skin, protects against dryness with 8 hour hydration
- Helps remove the last traces of dirt, grime, and impurities stuck in your pores
- Helps maintain the natural oil of the skin
- Helps tone and refresh skin
- Helps nourish and hydrate skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Mild fragrance
- Heavy on budget
- No reduction seen in open pores
- Caused me a little breakouts.
Price of Cetaphil Bright Radiance Face Toner
150 ml for ₹ 1035.00, however available on discounted price on various online stores.
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream Review
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- The Derma Co Creamy Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review
- Mamaearth Niacinamide Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review