Kaya Acne-Free Purifying Toner Review
Kaya Acne Free Purifying Toner with Mandelic Acid for Oily & Combination Skin Review
Hi again everyone, I am back with Kaya Acne Free Purifying Toner Review. A toner is an essential step in a skin care regimen. Earlier, only oily, and acne-prone skin people were advised to use toner but now every skin type people are using this toner because of its tremendous benefits. However, it is still advised that you should use toner as per your skin type because a specific toner does not suit every skin type. An alcohol-free toner is always my first choice as I have a combination skin and it doesn’t further dry out my cheeks. I never was going to try Kaya products then one day someone suggested me to use Kaya night cream and then I found this trial pack of Kaya acne-free purifying toner that unclogs pores and great for acne prone skin.
Let’s dive further into this review to explore more.
About Kaya Acne Free Purifying Toner
The Kaya Acne Free Purifying Toner is an alcohol-free toner formulated with Mandelic acid which gently exfoliates and helps unclog pores. Botanical extracts of cucumber, witch hazel, and rose along with skin soothing agents help to control excess sebum, tighten your pores and reduce irritation leaving your skin comfortable and refreshed. The toner further prepares you for the treatment of acne.
Benefits claimed by Kaya Acne Free Purifying Toner
Exfoliates and tighten pores: Gently exfoliates and helps unclog pores. This special formulation helps tighten your pores without irritation and gives you a refreshing feeling.
Controls excess oil: After cleansing, this toner helps remove excess oil and makes your skin fresh and clean. It also contains skin-soothing agents that help control excess oil formation.
Reduces irritation: The alcohol-free toner contains skin soothing agents that help to control excess oil formation and reduces irritation leaving your skin comfortable and always refreshed.
Suitable for: Combination, oily skin, or acne-prone skin.
Ingredients in Kaya Acne Free Purifying Toner
Key Ingredient: Kaya Acne-Free Purifying Toner is formulated with
Niacinamide, which minimizes the appearance of pores and treats hyperpigmentation
Mandelic Acid, a mild AHA that helps exfoliate dead cells from the surface of the skin and helps reveal brighter and smoother skin
Botanical extracts of Cucumber, witch hazel, and rose that soothe your skin
Full List of Ingredients: Aqua, Niacinamide, Mandelic Acid, Rosa Canina (Rose) Extract, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Caster Oil, Propylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Haze) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Fragrance, Allantoin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, 2-Phenoxyethanol.
How to Use Kaya Acne Free Purifying Toner
- Cleanse face and pat dry.
- Moisten the cotton pad with toner.
- Sweep gently over the face and neck.
- When to use it: The product can be used twice a day, in the morning and at night. Follow by sunscreen (daytime regime) or a night cream (nighttime regime)
- Best used with: Kaya Purifying Cleanser and Kaya Purifying Nourisher.
My Experience with Kaya Acne Free Purifying Toner
I bought Kaya Acne Free Purifying Toner a few weeks ago and I am continuously using this face toner twice a day.
Let’s talk step by step.
Packaging, Texture, and Consistency
The Kaya toner comes in a white translucent spray bottle with a transparent cap and its label includes related information like how to use it, full ingredients list, expiry date, etc. and I can say that the packaging is sturdy and quite travel friendly. The trial pack that I have got is a mini version of this bottle.
The consistency and texture of this face toner are just like any other face toner, just like water, except for the fact that it has a great fragrance that does not even linger much and soon fades away, so it will not bother sensitive noses and I think its fragrance is one of the best things about this toner. The texture is so light that as soon as you apply this toner on your face, it sinks into the skin.
I used Kaya Acne Free Purifying Toner twice a day, after cleansing my face. I have combination skin and this purifying face toner soothes my dry cheeks. As soon as applied on the skin, it gives a matte finish look to my skin but is not dehydrated at the same time. My forehead, usually oily, becomes oil-free just after the application of the kaya toner.
This purifying toner improves the skin texture overall nice. I saw it after the second time I used it and it’s great at unclogging pores, removing dirt and grim and leftover residues and also, this alcohol-free toner didn’t cause any breakouts, neither it caused any burning or tingling sensation on the face skin. I used it in winter and it kept my skin tight and hydrated.
- Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Toner Review
- Mamaearth Niacin Face Toner Review
- Just Herbs Pomegranate Toner Review
- Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Toner Review
- Plum Green Tea Alcohol-Free Toner Review
- Re’equil Vitamin C Face Toner Review
It soothes my skin and is great at controlling oil from my face, but not for long. After some time, usually, 3 hours later, my skin becomes dull and a bit oily again.
Side effects of Kaya Acne Free Purifying Toner
When I was looking for Kaya Acne Free Purifying Toner, I looked for reviews on many sites and found no bad reviews on this face toner.
Pros and Cons of Kaya Acne Free Purifying Toner
- Helps remove the last traces of dirt, grime, and impurities stuck in your pores
- Maintains the natural oil of the skin
- Make skin matte and fresh instantly.
- Helps nourish and hydrate skin without making the skin dry
- Prevents acne and breakouts
- Suitable for all skin types especially acne prone
- Full disclosure of information and ingredients list
- Didn’t show any side effects
- Improves overall skin texture
- No burning sensation
- Alcohol-free toner
- Sturdy and travel-friendly packaging
- Does not give a long-lasting effect
- Includes parabens
Price of Kaya Acne Free Purifying Toner
100 ml for ₹ 350.00. Available on other online stores like Amazon and Nykaa at much lower prices.
My Final Verdict
This Kaya Toner is a perfect toner for removing skin dirt and tightening the skin and if you go out daily, or wear makeup on usually, this is a great product to keep as it is an alcohol-free toner and doesn’t make skin dry, but this toner is not free of parabens, so if you are conscious regarding ingredients, you want to stay away from this toner because I am.
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream Review
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- The Derma Co Creamy Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review
- Mamaearth Niacinamide Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review
Find Me on
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Quora | You Tube |