Mamaearth Moisture Matte Longstay Lipsticks Review and Swatches
Mamaearth Moisture Matte Longstay Lipsticks Review and Swatches: Hey guys! Welcome to my blog and today I am going to share with you Mamaearth Moisture Matte Longstay Lipsticks review and swatches. These Moisture Matte lipsticks from Mamaearth are super soft on lips while staying matte all day without making lips dry. These Mamaearth Moisture Matte Longstay Lipsticks are made specifically for Indian skin tone to match with so you can pick for you the right one (or two)!!
Mamaearth’s products includes skin care, hair care and baby care and they all are are toxic chemicals-free, and paraben-free. It is a plastic-positive Indian brand.
You can watch it on my YT Channel RJ Pro Reviews
About Mamaearth Moisture Matte Longstay Lipsticks
Finding the right lipstick is like finding a BFF. Meet your match – Mamaearth Moisture Matte Longstay Lipsticks are enriched with the natural goodness of avocado oil and vitamin E. With a lightweight formula, the lipstick nourishes your lips and seals in the moisture for up to 8 hours.
Take your pick from 9 vibrant and high-intensity matte shades that stay on your lips for up to 12 hours, without smudging. That’s not all, they’re made safe certified, which means no toxins and no nasties, just dollops of color and care. Go and say yes to the right one (or two)!
Why use Mamaearth Moisture Matte Longstay Lipsticks ?
- 12-hour long stay smudge-proof formula:Gives your lips a gorgeous long-lasting tint that doesn’t smudge or fade.
- Moisturizes and nourishes lips:Formulated with avocado oil and vitamin E to give your lips a burst of hydration and keep them soft and supple.
- 100% natural and made safe certified:It’s Made Safe Certified and is formulated with the best of naturally nourishing ingredients for utmost care and the perfect tint.
- 8 Hours Moisture to the lips
- Lightweight texture
- Suitable for every Indian skin tone
- Easy to use as it glides smoothly over the lips
- Dermatologically tested
- 12 Hour Long Stay
- 8-Hour Moisture Lock
- Comfortable & Non-Drying Formula
Avocado oil is high in antioxidants and hydrates your lips deeply while also boosting collagen synthesis. Vitamin E promotes cellular turnover and helps to reduce pigmentation.
You can wear it all day because it has avocado oil and vitamin E in it and doesn’t irritate your lips.
Shades of Mamaearth Moisture Matte Longstay Lipsticks
They are launched in different shades:-
- Plum Punch
- Candyfloss Pink
- Cinnamon Nude
- Raspberry Scarlet
- Pink Tulip
- Pink Lemonade
- Cherry Punch
- Berrylicious Magenta
- Citrus Nude
There are other shades too namely, Espresso Brown, Melon Red, Carnation Nude, and Bubblegum Nude.
Ingredients in Mamaearth Moisture Matte Longstay Lipsticks
Following are the key ingredients in this Mamaearth Moisture Matte Longstay Lipsticks namely:
- Avocado Oil:Loaded with antioxidants, it moisturizes your lips deeply and boosts collagen production.
- Vitamin E:It boosts cellular turnover and helps lighten pigmentation.
Full List of Ingredients:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Trioctyldodecyl citrate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isononyl Neopentanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene Wax, Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ozokerite Wax, Octyldodecanol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Disteardimonium Hectorite (and) Propylene Carbonate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil., Phenoxyethanol, Perfume, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil., Tocopheryl Acetate.
How to Use Mamaearth Moisture Matte Longstay Lipsticks
Start from the center of your upper lip and swipe outwards, then glide on the lipstick on your bottom lip.
My Experience with Mamaearth Moisture Matte Longstay Lipsticks
Packaging, Texture, and Consistency
Mamaearth Moisture Matte Lipsticks comes in a white and green cardboard box that has every detail about the product and has a ribbon on the bottom of the box which you have to pull to take the product out. The lipstick is quite simple in look like any other lipsticks but I like the white packing. The shade and the number is mentioned on the sticker under the tube and the package box. I find their packaging elegant and travel-friendly.
The texture of these Mamaearth Matte lipsticks is creamy, easy to glide over the lips and smooth, yet matte. There is no other lipsticks’ texture I have found so soft yet matte like these.
The Mamaearth Matte Lipstick texture is light and airy, and they’re all creamy and matte in texture. You don’t have to apply 2-3 coat to done it right. One coat properly made is just enough. I just love their fragrance, so mild and non-overpowering and still soothing.
Mamaearth Moisture Matte Longstay Lipstick Swatches
I’ve been using Mamaearth Moisture Matte Lipstick since last year. Some times I used it with a lip liner and sometimes not and both times, it looks just amazing. My lips stays dry most of the time so sometimes I apply a single layer of Mamaearth Lip balm. Even with a lip balm, its so matte with nice pigmentation and still soft as it has the goodness of Avocado Oil and Vitamin E. I like its velvety texture, as it glides over the lips so smoothly and also keeps the moisturized.
Unlike any other lipsticks, it has a weightless and smudge-proof formula and claimed to stay for 12 hours, however, I feel it stays for 9-10 hours only if its a single coat and also it claimed to provide moisture for straight 8 hours but my lips are already dry, so I think it works for me like 4-5 hours only, then my lips becomes dry again.
I also love the fact that Mamaearth lipsticks are great for Indian skin tones. Just don’t forget to apply a lip balm if you have dry lips, and if I have to mention you would love Mamaearth Lip balms as they’re manufactured safely certified and free of toxins.
I love these lipsticks as they make my lipsticks smooth and soft and also provides a beautiful matte finish look and most of the time, I don’t even feel wearing it.
- Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Toner Review
- Mamaearth Niacin Face Toner Review
- Biotique Honey Water Pore Tightening Toner Review
- Lakme Absolute Pore Fix Toner Review
- Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Toner Review
- Plum Green Tea Alcohol-Free Toner Review
- Re’equil Vitamin C Face Toner Review
Pros and Cons of Mamaearth Moisture Matte Longstay Lipsticks
- Contains natural ingredients like avocado oil and vitamin E
- Long-lasting and matte formula
- Easy to use and carry
- Have a lightweight texture
- Numerous Shades for all Indian skin tones
- Free of toxic and harmful ingredients
- Provides moisture along with nourishment
- Dermatologically tested
- Does not seem budget friendly but they last for very long time
- If your lips are extremely dry, you’ll need lip balm.
Price of Mamaearth Moisture Matte Longstay Lipsticks
2g for ₹ 499.00.
Where can you buy Mamaearth Moisture Matte Longstay Lipsticks?
You can find these lipsticks on Mamaearth official Website, Amazon, Nykaa and other online stores. They might seem pricey but are available on huge discounts on Mamaearth website.
Mamaearth Moisture Matte Longstay Lipstick is a moisturizing matte lipstick containing Avocado and vitamin E that helps to nourish, hydrate, and prevent pigmentation, as well as provide antioxidant benefits. I think its a great option for someone who want to wear organic products. These lipsticks are very light on the lips and so comfortable that I don’t even feel it on my lips while wearing, as they are soft and non sticky. The fragrance is nice and all shades are equally beautiful and made for Indian skin tones. Unlike the brand claims, they stay for 7-8 hours but its a good time duration.
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo Review
- Mukti Gold Herbal Hair wash + Conditioner Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Wash Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun – Sun Block Cream PA++ UVA UVB SPF30 Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Face Serum Review
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Gel Face Moisturizer Review
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
- Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum Review
- Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Eye Cream Gel Review
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream Review
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- The Derma Co Creamy Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review
- Mamaearth Niacinamide Bamboo Sheet Mask Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- ST. D’VENCE Ocean Drop With Hydrolyzed Collagen Body Wash Review
- Kao Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Review
- The Moms Co Natural Vita Rich Face Cream Review